PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: RAPPY CAFE!!!!!!

JinxoOrougeOo
Sep 2, 2007, 12:09 AM
what up yall me and my buddy link were messin around pretendin to give drinks to ppl at foran and then we went to get some jaggos and we came back and it turned into the rappy cafe i guess if ne1 wants to just drop by foran and maybe a waitrees ill be ther lol funny how stuff turns out like this

Traize
Sep 2, 2007, 04:38 AM
I... What?

English man! Explore its myrad depths & bask in the glory of its use!

Or, you know, mangle it so that the result resembles something a dyslexic explosion came up with... Your choice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Traize on 2007-09-02 06:02 ]</font>

Esufer
Sep 2, 2007, 07:51 AM
HAY GUYZ LOOK IM LYIN

relentless
Sep 2, 2007, 08:00 AM
On 2007-09-02 02:38, Traize wrote:
I... What?

English man! Explore its myrad depths & bask in the glory of its use!

Or, you know, mangle it so that the result resembles something a dislexic explosion came up with... Your choice.

lol I think what he's trying to say is:

"What's up with you all! Me and my friend Link were messing around pretending to give drinks to people at Foran-Waterfall. After that we went to hunt some Jaggos and when we came back it turned into a Rappy Café! I guess if anyone wants to drop by Foran-Waterfall and maybe a waitress or two I'll be there.lol Funny how stuff turns out like this."

That's what I would write if I were him but I'm not him so I'd never write something like this. XD
And why the hell was it a Rappy Café then. o.0

Traize
Sep 2, 2007, 08:03 AM
Woo! Retard to English translation, thanks Sekai http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ZodiacNKnight
Sep 2, 2007, 08:08 AM
This isn't exactly post worthy information...

Xfireshamanx
Sep 2, 2007, 09:24 AM
When me and a few friends got there after defeating De Ragnus we were literally rofling at this... It was so ridiculous. My friend even slapped the waitress before we did another run.

Pannonslayer
Sep 2, 2007, 12:23 PM
I accually gave my waitress a 60 meseta tip~ lol

BanF
Sep 2, 2007, 01:24 PM
On 2007-09-02 06:03, Traize wrote:
Woo! Retard to English translation, thanks Sekai http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

We need to give some regular on the forums this position, because man, what some people will try to pass off as writing. It would be a hard, tedious job, so maybe the guy could actually be paid ingame, because trying to "translate" these kind of posts is something no one should have to do for free.

omegatheory
Sep 2, 2007, 01:29 PM
Don't know what we'd do without that rtard-english dictionary.

Traize
Sep 2, 2007, 01:31 PM
Or... Just have all posts which fail to use English in its proper form deleted...

"Your post has been removed due to massive & indeed, harmful levels of retardation."

Omega_Weltall
Sep 2, 2007, 01:33 PM
/me grabs Mayrod full of fire techs and hides