PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: (Close) Searching [B] Ank Dedda (Found from rare

Kishin
Sep 2, 2007, 06:42 PM
If someone have one for trade pm me or simple reply this topic. I had try with a guy here, but he want a proof of the legitimate crea doubles -.- I havent pics.

This is what I found (I havent much anyway):

Agito edge
Crea Doubles x2 (but that silly pm done with low %, anyway I spent many goldania for them)
Sori tech charge
Axe 8* with 44% zonde and Fist 8* with 38% light (well this two are worth a thing, but I can add with other rare items)
Many 10* 11* and some 12* item synth

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kishin on 2007-09-08 08:48 ]</font>

Kishin
Sep 4, 2007, 07:02 PM
Found today a [B] Viper. If someone is interested for one [B] Ank Dedda...

Kishin
Sep 7, 2007, 10:51 AM
Ok guys, my last offert, Hyper viper already made, ffor one ank dedda already made.
Dont pm me other offert, cause I want only Ank Dedda, rare or not, is stilla 10* for a 10*.

Kishin
Sep 8, 2007, 05:09 AM
So anyone havent a Ank Dedda to trade with mine Hyper Viper?

Syl
Sep 8, 2007, 06:38 AM
I'm sorry to say ank dedda isnt worth a Hyper Viper, even if they are both 10*. It's mainly due to how it is obtained (rare spawns or Fakis box drop) where as Hyper Viper is just a regular drop.

That sucks you only want that for the Hyper Viper though =/ I'd kill for one

Kishin
Sep 8, 2007, 10:46 AM
Well Found Ank Dedda from arre mob see, isnt too rare after all.

Crazy_Hunter
Sep 8, 2007, 11:02 AM
On 2007-09-08 08:46, Kishin wrote:
Well Found Ank Dedda from arre mob see, isnt too rare after all.

YOU KNOW WHAT?! TO HELL WITH YOU AND THE "ISNT TOO RARE AFTER ALL" COMMENT, I HUTNED FOR 5 DAYS THE DARBLEANS, 12 DARBELANS, NOT A SINGLE ANK DEDDA, HELL, I DIDNT FIND A SINGLE S BOARD AT ALL IN THOSE 5 DAYS!

GO DIE SO I CAN STEAL YOUR DEDDA! >:O

Kishin
Sep 8, 2007, 12:14 PM
I heard many people found it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif you hunted that ONLY for 5 days? -.- I hunted that in Dulk Fakis S for 3 week, and found at the second rare mobs spawn with luck 1 in Dark Satellite S2 -.-. Anyway this is not a place for talk about this. Good luck.
Btw, all the rare S are rare, not only Ank Dedda, a friend spent one week with luck 3 doing Linear Line for one Crea Doubles (failed then)... the game is affected from you real luck, not the game luck, I learned this in one night, 3 hour and found Viper and Hyper viper, the next day I found a Gizaha-Zashi, the next day again, found halarod, and today Ank Dedda.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kishin on 2007-09-08 10:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kishin on 2007-09-08 10:18 ]</font>

Crazy_Hunter
Sep 8, 2007, 12:47 PM
I just flip out when people say "S ranks arent that hard to find" or something similar, but my finds luck has always horrible.

250 runs on DT S2 DURING 3 LUCK WEEK and i found absolutely nothing D:

Kyokyono
Sep 8, 2007, 01:09 PM
On 2007-09-08 10:47, Crazy_Hunter wrote:
I just flip out when people say "S ranks arent that hard to find" or something similar, but my finds luck has always horrible.

250 runs on DT S2 DURING 3 LUCK WEEK and i found absolutely nothing D:

Don't feel too bad; my bf XenithFlare has been hunting things since day one (S-rank or not)... and all he's found in hundreds and hundreds of hours was a Gudda Skela board and a SPS. On accident. Both times. As he was complaining JUST like you are. XD It was pretty funny, actually... My point is: Real luck SUCKS.

Just ask him how many runs he did for the Halp Serafi. Or the Me/Quick. Or the Storm. Or how many runs of Plain's Overlord in general he's done. <_<;

Kishin
Sep 8, 2007, 01:25 PM
Nah guys sorry maybe I explain bad. I said "all the rare S are rare" not only the dedda. I said, we need real luck for find them, the luck of the game for me dont work, cause when I see some S boards, they come out always with low luck. And, now, is not I found everything, I know I found this just for luck (not the luck game eh XD). Till 3-4 days ago, I havent found a thing, and who know me, he know the only S rank I had till I found the viper, was only one Halarod and one crea doubles. I seen a few S ranks boards drop, but never got one XD. The Halrod, first of all, was assigned at one friend, Hiro, he gave to me, and for this I thank him again, I hope he found the Sweet Death, dont give up XD. The Crea Doubles, I got one in trade with some items, but bad % (well I dont care % at least if I dont need to trade this weapon). I was looking the Ank Dedda, already before the S2 Hive was out in Dulk Fakis S, because pso-world said this weapon was in dulk S, but seen only dropped 2 Blackbull, one have tsumtsum, one I dont remember. Then I started looking in S2 from rare mob, of course, doing solo it take forever, but I have found 3 S board in two days. Then today I was with a friend, and we ound for my second time the rare mob, and the first rare mob killed dropped a Ank Dedda board, was assigned at one friend, but we was doing with calling weapons and he gave to me. Anyway, lets close this discussion before the moderator kill me XD, Im sorry ok? Just dont post if you aren't interested in the trade only for the opinions. Anyway sorry again and good luck.

Niloklives
Sep 8, 2007, 03:38 PM
some are infinite ly easier to find than others however.

if a rare board can only be found from a boss and from only a single box from that box that means you quite luterally have only once chance per run to aquire said board, while the number of things that can drop from that box is the same as or greater than the number of things a normal enemy can drop. meanwhile these normal enemies come out in droves. 5 at a time, waves totaling hundreds in a metter of runs. now while some people have terrible luck getting these boards to drop(myself included) it's fairly safe to say you have more opportunities to get say a 2 headed ragnus, than a blackbull., which means statistically speaking, it is easier to get a ragnus than a blackbull.

now weapons like the dedda are rare for a different reason as it takes two different stages of luck. you need to both get the rare mob and be fortunate enough to have the drop the board. not to my understanding dedda boards are not difficult to come by if you can get darbelans. but while some have been lucky and gotten two boards in one run, ther have been people who've gotten several instances of darbelans and not seen a board yet,

furthermore comparing your hunts at fakis for a board vs their hunts for derbelans are not even comperable. as I said, boss boxes are wildly variable and are impossible to accurately prdict one way of the next. i5 days of darbelan hunting with no rare maps is equally frustrating seeing as how you're not recieving spoils for the mission. and you're seeing just as many maps in 5 days as you are in 3 weeks since you're only visiting ione block over and over again. map hunting is like your fakis runs in a pressure cooker...its not exactly the same, but you can't compare the times and say that makes your hunt anymore tragic.

congratulations on your board, but i think you're being overly critical of others when its clear your luck is better than many.

Kishin
Sep 8, 2007, 08:46 PM
Ok, you have right sorry.