PDA

View Full Version : Online: Ult PA

Skye-Fox713
Sep 2, 2007, 06:49 PM
Ok so i have about 60 pa frags stored up and i was wondering wich ult pa i should get.

my main is lv 53 and has fortegunner caped and is working on fighgunner and i'm looking for a pa that will benifit both classes and my choices for same weps are

saber, dagger, spear, twin handgun, handgun, crossbow, and mechgun.

i've talked to some people online and they said to wait for the new spear ult pa for 99 frags and save up for that one.

weps that i use most commonly out of that list :
Dagger, Spear, Twin handgun, and mechgun

so what is your opnion on wich one i should get, and pleaze include a short discription of how the ult pa attacks.

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2007, 06:54 PM
Hm, grenade launcher does the same thing as the laser, so that's not needed. None of the final melee PAs for FiG are spectacular, so you can save those for latter. Dagger and spear aren't out yet, so...

Either crossbow or twin handgun, I'd say.

Xaeris
Sep 2, 2007, 06:55 PM
Unless you play *extremely* infrequently, you will most assuredly have the PA frags you need to buy an unreleased art when it comes out, even if you buy an available one now. Right now, I say get Mayalee Fury for the mechgun. It's useful to fG and FG alike, maybe more so for FG.

What it does, is that each bullet has a knockup effect on smaller enemies and a stagger effect on large ones. It can be used to stunlock a large enemy indefinitely...or until the gun runs out of PP. Probably the second one. Catch is, it has craptastic accuracy (3% acc modifier at 21+), no matter who you are, so it has to be used from the enemy's back to be effective.

Mayu
Sep 2, 2007, 06:58 PM
Spear SPEAR spear SPEAR but dus daggas owns it

Hey xae how did the twin tornado come out?

Xaeris
Sep 2, 2007, 06:59 PM
It worked. I'm quite happy, even if they look like something out of a 60s B sci-fi movie. I'll be ready to upload some pics in a bit.

Anduril
Sep 2, 2007, 07:03 PM
I would say go with Twin Mayalee. Being able to land Zalure(DFP down) so you can then do slightly more damage if you switch to a Melee weapon is a nice thing, in my opinion.

GoDz
Sep 2, 2007, 07:18 PM
the single dagger is really good for a fortegunner and as a fighgunner:the pa is like you crawl up in a ball and just bounce around enemies....im pretty sure...

Kaydin
Sep 2, 2007, 07:30 PM
Saber, Dagger and Spear Ultimate PAs ain't out yet on the NA/EU servers. =X

Sterisk
Sep 2, 2007, 07:31 PM
The spear is 35

Dragwind
Sep 2, 2007, 07:39 PM
On 2007-09-02 16:54, Zorafim wrote:
Hm, grenade launcher does the same thing as the laser, so that's not needed. None of the final melee PAs for FiG are spectacular, so you can save those for latter. Dagger and spear aren't out yet, so...

Either crossbow or twin handgun, I'd say.

No, they're not ><

Lasers work more like barta/zonde as a straight line form of multiple target damage. Grenade launchers on the other hand cause knockback, and hit 4 targets but you need to position it correctly. I recommend either. Both are fine.

Skye-Fox713
Sep 2, 2007, 08:54 PM
Ok thanks so far, really apriciate the opnions, all are very informitave

Shiryuu
Sep 2, 2007, 09:56 PM
On 2007-09-02 16:58, Mayu wrote:
Spear SPEAR spear SPEAR but dus daggas owns it

lawl