PDA

View Full Version : Humans are not native to Gurhal...

DurakkenX
Sep 2, 2007, 10:01 PM
There is proof of this in the fact they are the only mammals in the gurhalian system.

Also it seems that Gurhalias have had contact with humans. #1 in their database describing humans it compares them to earth humans. #2 there is a Bhudist temple on neudaiz. #3 Humans are not from Gurhal.

Gemel
Sep 2, 2007, 10:19 PM
Didnt humans make all the other races though?

Or are you talking about the ancient relic people came in contact with humans?

Broodstar1337
Sep 2, 2007, 10:31 PM
They can still be indigenous to the Guhral system. The universe is a big fucking place; you don't honestly expect Earth to be the only planet capable of producing it's own human race complete with mirrored religion, culture, language, and such, right?

DurakkenX
Sep 2, 2007, 10:33 PM
humans themselves are not native to gurhal and thus neither are the other 3 races that came from them. Humans are Mammals however, nothing else on the 3 planets that have been seen are mammals and since that's true...Humans can't be from Gurhal. This also means that the Humans that are on gurhal now are most likely from an ancient civilization.

Wallin
Sep 2, 2007, 10:34 PM
On 2007-09-02 20:33, DurakkenX wrote:
nothing else on the 3 planets that have been seen are mammals

But, what about the rappies? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

pikachief
Sep 2, 2007, 10:34 PM
humans are native to earth, not, mars, pluto, gurahl, planet X or planet Claire

DurakkenX
Sep 2, 2007, 10:37 PM
They are birds which are not mammals v.v You fail elementary school.

Wallin
Sep 2, 2007, 10:40 PM
No, they're magic birds! They only live in Easter Eggs, it doesn't count!

Gemel
Sep 2, 2007, 10:47 PM
If they werent from Gurhal wouldnt they have said something about it in story mode or anything?
I like the idea, but Im not convinced that its true.

DurakkenX
Sep 2, 2007, 10:56 PM
Well most of everything humans knew 5000 years ago has been lost and is just now being rediscovered... Just because we don't know what happened back then doesn't mean it didn't happen. Also how would they know? if they don't know they won't be able to talk about it ^.^

PJ
Sep 2, 2007, 10:58 PM
If them being the only mammals is your argument(Which is not true, fyi), then you're really just....that saying with straws.

Bil De Vears, huh, shit, they kinda remind be of something...Hildebear I think, they were sorta monkey like....Then theres Koltovas, they're, you know, pigs/cows.

And the, you know, theres no evidence that things like Gohmons aren't mammals.

pikachief
Sep 2, 2007, 11:03 PM
On 2007-09-02 20:58, PJ wrote:
If them being the only mammals is your argument(Which is not true, fyi), then you're really just....that saying with straws.

Bil De Vears, huh, shit, they kinda remind be of something...Hildebear I think, they were sorta monkey like....Then theres Koltovas, they're, you know, pigs/cows.

And the, you know, theres no evidence that things like Gohmons aren't mammals.

bILDEvEAR
hILDEbEAR

i think its one of those PSO remake characters like the de ragan and volfus

McLaughlin
Sep 2, 2007, 11:04 PM
What are you on about? We don't know anything about the reproduction cycle of any of the creatures in Gurhal, you can't just say "No, none of them are mammals," just because you want to prove yourself right.

I guarantee you the Ollaka and Koltova are mammals.

And how can you assume (ontop of your previous assumption) that Humans can't be from Gurhal because there aren't any other mammals?

...What the hell are you on about?

DurakkenX
Sep 2, 2007, 11:05 PM
look at them they are not mammal.

Bil de Vears are not

and Koltovas the only proof is that people call what they produce "milk" but it is called juice more readily AND you don't milk them to get it. It is not milk.

PJ
Sep 2, 2007, 11:06 PM
And on top of your weak mammal argument, unlike you, EspiosKaos(Sorry if mispelled) did his research and has made a small timeline of PSU

http://www.phantasystarwiki.com/index.php?title=Complete_Phantasy_Star_Universe_Ti meline (Only one I could find, he probably has a more updated one)

Sure, you can say he made it up, but considering how into the story is, I'm sure hes pulled it from somewhere, and if he sees this thread, he can confirm that humans were leftovers from the ancient civilization.

McLaughlin
Sep 2, 2007, 11:13 PM
On 2007-09-02 21:05, DurakkenX wrote:

Bil de Vears are not

and Koltovas the only proof is that people call what they produce "milk" but it is called juice more readily AND you don't milk them to get it. It is not milk.

Mammals (class Mammalia) are warm-blooded, vertebrate animals characterized by the presence of sweat glands, including those that produce milk, and by the presence of: hair...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammal

That encompasses: Ollaka, Distova, Koltova, and Bil de Vear in the very least.

Shiryuu
Sep 2, 2007, 11:13 PM
Aren't there supposed to be boomas in AoI (assuming they're not VR)?

Then there's jishagira and volfu.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiryuu on 2007-09-02 21:14 ]</font>

D1ABOLIK
Sep 2, 2007, 11:21 PM
On 2007-09-02 21:05, DurakkenX wrote:

Bil de Vears are not

You do realize how ignorant you sound about now right?

DikkyRay
Sep 2, 2007, 11:23 PM
Lolololol.
Thats totally why when we make uh, idk...HUMANS in PSU.
But they are totally not humans at all.

And how the fuck do you know they are not mammals? Unless you saw them lay a fucking egg, then your arguement has no facts

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-09-02 21:24 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Sep 2, 2007, 11:25 PM
#1 I know about that time line, and mine is more complete btw. Also, of course they are left over from the ancient civilization, but where that civilization came from is another question.
#2 Mammals have several things that classify them as mammals. Being that the creatures do not have these things they are not mammals.
#3 I really don't want to explain basic biology, but since there is no other mammals on Gurhal that means they could not have volved there, which means they are not native, which means they had to have come from elsewhere.

The only way that Humans are native to Gurhal is if there has been an incredible extinction where most species and all mammals were eradicated which is possible, but not completely possible as an extinction like that would not recover to even the level it has currently.

Another thing PJ, my research as far as story is about the most complete there is. I've read every line of dialogue there is in the game and read every story line thing that is available currently. The only thing that Espiokaos has on me is he can translate japanese and I have to rely on his translations in some areas as these things are never talked about in game. So instead of saying that I didn't do research, which is just kinda dumb to say coming from someone who has done far less if any, you should do your own and come up with a proof against, which I asure you there isn't any proof against currently.

Sychosis
Sep 2, 2007, 11:28 PM
I've studied Gurhalian biology for many years. I have many, many degrees in Gurhalian Biology.

For example, years of study has proven to me that ollaka shit rainbows. This is atypical of real world cows and pigs and is therefore conclusive proof that ollaka and it's relatives, koltova, and polty (yes, ollaka are more closely related to polty than even a Gol Dova!) are certainly NOT mammals.

PJ
Sep 2, 2007, 11:30 PM
You know, arguing with Durakken has just become the act of pissing in an ocean of piss.

I'm done, you go speak out of your ass all you want.

DikkyRay
Sep 2, 2007, 11:30 PM
Guys, They are not mammals because Durakken SAYS they are not mammals ^.^
He totally does not make up random facts V.V

HFlowen
Sep 2, 2007, 11:32 PM
Science? In MY psu?

Sychosis
Sep 2, 2007, 11:33 PM
On 2007-09-02 21:30, DikkyRay wrote:

Your strange smilies have convinced me that you are undoubtedly telling the truth.

D1ABOLIK
Sep 2, 2007, 11:33 PM
Explain how they are not mammals.You make no sense man.This thread should be locked cause your so full of sheet its ridiculous.

PJ
Sep 2, 2007, 11:35 PM
On 2007-09-02 21:33, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-09-02 21:30, DikkyRay wrote:

^.^ V.V n.n DESU DESU

WHAT HAPPENED

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 2, 2007, 11:40 PM
Durakken, we're going to need a more thorough explanation of your references, and citation of your sources.

On 2007-09-02 21:06, PJ wrote:
And on top of your weak mammal argument, unlike you, EspiosKaos(Sorry if mispelled) did his research and has made a small timeline of PSU

http://www.phantasystarwiki.com/index.php?title=Complete_Phantasy_Star_Universe_Ti meline (Only one I could find, he probably has a more updated one)

Sure, you can say he made it up, but considering how into the story is, I'm sure hes pulled it from somewhere, and if he sees this thread, he can confirm that humans were leftovers from the ancient civilization.

Actually, that's a translation he's done from a timeline published in a Japanese magazine covering PSU. I don't recall which magazine it was, but Sonic Team is the root source of the information, in any case.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2007-09-02 21:45 ]</font>

Dhylec
Sep 2, 2007, 11:45 PM
Let's end it here before we all turn warm-blooded into hot-blooded.

McLaughlin
Sep 2, 2007, 11:45 PM
On 2007-09-02 21:25, DurakkenX wrote:
#2 Mammals have several things that classify them as mammals. Being that the creatures do not have these things they are not mammals.

Such as sweat glands and vivipary. Sweat glands being in reference to the nutritionally-enriched liquid their mammary glands produce. A defining feature that is exclusive to mammals. Whether or not it is milk is irrelevant. They're fucking there, you're just ignoring them because they mean you're wrong.

And unless you can hack the game and show me that an Ollaka or a Bil de Vear lays a goddamn egg, you can't disprove that they're viviparous either. Even then, the animal in question being oviparous doesn't mean they aren't a mammal.