PDA

View Full Version : REAL HANDGUN vs the rest of the handguns

Saligun
Sep 3, 2007, 12:59 AM
This is confusing to me...

If the REAL HANDGUN is the only REAL HANDGUN is PSU then what does that make all the other handguns in the game?

UNOFFICAL HANDGUNS
PHONY HANDGUNS
SORTA HANDGUNS
WANNABE HANDGUNS
IMPOSTER HANDGUNS
LOOKALIKE HANDGUNS
CLONE HANDGUNS
ALMOST HANDGUNS
WISHING THEY WHERE HANDGUNS
SHORT BARRELED RIFLES
SAWED OFF RIFLES
CHEAP KNOCK OFF HANDGUNS
NOT WORTHEY OF BEING CALLED HANGUNS
I give up...

So whats the deal???

A2K
Sep 3, 2007, 01:05 AM
Have you actually looked at this item before? It's the Real Hand Gun (relevant emphasis added), not a "real" (or fake, or phony, or whatever) handgun.

From the database:

http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/654/1119-m.jpg

Umberger
Sep 3, 2007, 01:07 AM
I think you missed the play on words they used. It's a Real Hand Gun, not a Real Handgun. Get it?

Sinue_v2
Sep 3, 2007, 05:03 AM
If that's a real hand, then isn't that a bit grotesque and ghoulish? Judging by the glove, I'd say that ST is harvesting body parts from failed Sonic game character additions.

Hatemachine
Sep 3, 2007, 05:43 AM
Hey they let in a friggin talking bee to the sonic collection of oddballs

if they failed those auditions I think harvesting the poor s.o.b's for parts for PSU goodies is fine.

And in that case.......who did they steal the frying pan from to distribute too us?

I smell another horrible sonic game coming on.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
the search for eggmans cooking utensiles.

Picture eggman with a chefs hat on th cover with shadow hanging from a meathook in the background.

Ahhhh man thats what I get for a 3:42am posting

HaydenX
Sep 3, 2007, 03:39 PM
On 2007-09-03 03:43, Hatemachine wrote:
Hey they let in a friggin talking bee to the sonic collection of oddballs
there is nothing wrong with Charmy...Seriously, why do people always knock the Chaotix team?

if they failed those auditions I think harvesting the poor s.o.b's for parts for PSU goodies is fine.

And in that case.......who did they steal the frying pan from to distribute too us?

I smell another horrible sonic game coming on.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
the search for eggmans cooking utensiles.

Picture eggman with a chefs hat on th cover with shadow hanging from a meathook in the background.

Ahhhh man thats what I get for a 3:42am posting

I can see it now...Eggman is acting like emeril, only instead of "BAM!" it'll be "Get a load of...Get a load of THISSS!"

Oh, and in case nobody figured it out by my reply, I was a gigantic sonic fanboy. The first time I beat Sonic the Hedgehog for the Genesis (back in '94) I jumped up and said "Screw Mario!" I even had the sonic comics #1 to "Super Sonic vs. Hyper Knuckles" special comic. I actually stopped buying the comics because Archie got it wrong. If it were super sonic vs. hyper knuckles, knuckles would have kicked the shit out of sonic. "Super" is obtained by collecting the 7 regular emeralds..."hyper" is obtained by collecting the 7 regular emeralds and using them to activate the 6 giant emeralds and the Master emerald in the Hidden Palace on Angel Island.

Long Story Short...I want just about every relic from sonic's past as a deco in PSU. I would proudly display the Chaotix team in my room.

BanF
Sep 3, 2007, 03:53 PM
The others are not REAL hand guns.

They are GLOVE guns, meant to be held in a glove, not the bare hand, which is made obvious by the fact THEY DEAL 50% MORE DAMAGE WHEN YOU'RE USING CLOTHES THAT HAVE GLOVES THOUGH THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH THE REAL HANDGUN. Also, the CASTs' "hands" are also considered gloves as they are artificial, and is also why they deal more damage with them, but less with the Real Handgun.

True story.

Tigerram
Sep 3, 2007, 11:32 PM
Real Hand Gun is in the Annoying Hand Gun dept.

HsBlaze
Sep 4, 2007, 06:30 AM
lol wow

Esufer
Sep 4, 2007, 08:45 AM
On 2007-09-02 22:59, Saligun wrote:
This is confusing to me...

If the REAL HANDGUN is the only REAL HANDGUN is PSU then what does that make all the other handguns in the game?

UNOFFICAL HANDGUNS
PHONY HANDGUNS
SORTA HANDGUNS
WANNABE HANDGUNS
IMPOSTER HANDGUNS
LOOKALIKE HANDGUNS
CLONE HANDGUNS
ALMOST HANDGUNS
WISHING THEY WHERE HANDGUNS
SHORT BARRELED RIFLES
SAWED OFF RIFLES
CHEAP KNOCK OFF HANDGUNS
NOT WORTHEY OF BEING CALLED HANGUNS
I give up...

So whats the deal???

Less capslock, more using the item database.

IsoDonk
Sep 4, 2007, 09:34 AM
On 2007-09-03 13:39, HaydenX wrote:
Long Story Short...I want just about every relic from sonic's past as a deco in PSU. I would proudly display the Chaotix team in my room.

Floating Island Replica, anyone? Or a replica of the Master Emerald from Hidden Palace Zone.

I could go on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif