PDA

View Full Version : What element to make a deva-zashi?

Nobo
Sep 3, 2007, 09:48 AM
I have an ice one already so i want to make the board that i found a different element wut should I make it?

Rashiid
Sep 3, 2007, 09:57 AM
havent seen a light or dark one; i say dark

Sekani
Sep 3, 2007, 10:24 AM
You should just give it to me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Seriously though, fire or ground, simply based on looks.

Esufer
Sep 3, 2007, 10:40 AM
NEUTRAAAAL

TheBlackDeath
Sep 3, 2007, 10:46 AM
I'm not really sure what would look best on a deva-zashi because I can never get past how damn annoying it is. I've only ever had one in story mode but I know it still makes the only sound more annoying than vahra claws online as well. When I first got the deva offline I thought it would be cool, half a run of absolute zero later I wanted to jam a screwdriver in my ear. The only thing that made it worse was that to get rid of it I decided I would grind it until it broke. Unfortunately, it made it all the way to 10. If you don't find this weapon to be annoying you're either blinded by it being an S rank, think it's a really good weapon, or are just too used to hearing the quacking, in any case I feel the quacking is unnecessary and fail to understand why it does so in the first place. As for a color how about you go with dark just to be different.

Rashiid
Sep 3, 2007, 11:02 AM
On 2007-09-03 08:46, TheBlackDeath wrote:
As for a color how about you go with dark just to be different.

thats all ya had to say.

stukasa
Sep 3, 2007, 11:05 AM
Make another ice one!!!!!1!!!1 j/k http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'd say go with Ground if you play Parum a lot or Fire if you play Neudaiz a lot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Rashiid
Sep 3, 2007, 11:15 AM
ive seen more ground then ice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Shiryuu
Sep 3, 2007, 11:30 AM
Light.

Rashiid
Sep 3, 2007, 11:41 AM
lemme guess; we will be addictied to the new Fakis backwards mission....

Shiryuu
Sep 3, 2007, 11:45 AM
No, it just goes with the feathers. Not everything has to have some hidden meaning. :/

Rashiid
Sep 3, 2007, 11:53 AM
you know damn well we will!

ThaPrez2k5
Sep 3, 2007, 12:06 PM
hey i think i was just with you this morning when you picked it up (keith BDC) not even 5 seconds after i joined you guys you picked it up nioce!!! definalty ground or dark

Zorafim
Sep 3, 2007, 12:33 PM
Ground? Why do people want it ground? That's the worst looking element for it. Have you ever seen rocky feathers? That's simply absurd, rocky feathers. How would a bird fly with rocky feathers? Unless it was some sort of rock bird, I don't think it would have rock feathers. But, can rock birds fly? The only rock birds I've seen can't fly, except for Roc. But then again, Roc is just too cool to be made of ground, so he's an exception. In fact, if you get one of Roc's feathers, you can jump into the air and do a somersault. If you have an entire cape of Roc's feathers, you can even glide! Gliding is awesome! You can't glide with rock feathers though, you need a Roc's feathers. But getting one would be hard, I think you would need a Dragoon so you can do 1.5k to Roc. But dragoons are lol, so you would look silly being with one, which would mean you would have to make sure nobody saw you. This means you should take a ninja as well, so he can keep you invisible. But ninjas are evil, so you need somebody good with you as well. I suggest taking a paladin, they're like the pinnacle of good. They even use holy weapons. And holy weapons pwn, especially against dark monsters. You should get a holy weapon.
You should make that Deva light elemental, so you can say that you have a holy weapon, and people will think you pwn. I think that's the best answer.

Rashiid
Sep 3, 2007, 12:45 PM
{{ o.0 }}

Dragwind
Sep 3, 2007, 01:12 PM
I say just make it what element you need the most, or just what you want.

Zorafim
Sep 3, 2007, 01:42 PM
I think the element that looks better fr the weapon, or in my case the element that matches your character better, is what you should use. 10*s are all about looks, anyway.

Para
Sep 3, 2007, 01:43 PM
On 2007-09-03 11:12, Dragwind wrote:

qft.

relentless
Sep 3, 2007, 01:45 PM
Fire http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ice for Vanda, Fire for Gohmon xD

Nobo
Sep 3, 2007, 02:06 PM
Well i don't really need light or ground because i have two other ground weapons and if i want to do HIVE I can go protranser and use my bico. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif so most likely i will make it dark but as for right now I'm still making my PM its lv 34 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif pure striking. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Nobo
Sep 3, 2007, 02:27 PM
On 2007-09-03 10:06, ThaPrez2k5 wrote:
hey i think i was just with you this morning when you picked it up (keith BDC) not even 5 seconds after i joined you guys you picked it up nioce!!! definalty ground or dark

Ya that was me I was the leader

Feelmirath
Sep 3, 2007, 02:39 PM
What's your favourite colour?

Turbobrain
Sep 3, 2007, 06:47 PM
I made my one ice but was tempted to make it fire. Maybe if I had it would have turned out better than 18%:(.

Or ground as a 3rd.

I have a good reason for not making it dark or light as I find these elements not particually as 'strong' as the other elements.

Zorafim
Sep 3, 2007, 07:17 PM
But holy weapons pwn! Especially against dark monsters!

Rashiid
Sep 3, 2007, 07:26 PM
its only holy if it must be light http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zorafim
Sep 3, 2007, 07:38 PM
Damn, you're right.

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 3, 2007, 08:13 PM
fire or light I'd say because it silences sometimes too

THE JACKEL

ZodiacNKnight
Sep 3, 2007, 08:22 PM
On 2007-09-03 10:33, Zorafim wrote:
Ground? Why do people want it ground? That's the worst looking element for it. Have you ever seen rocky feathers? That's simply absurd, rocky feathers. How would a bird fly with rocky feathers? Unless it was some sort of rock bird, I don't think it would have rock feathers. But, can rock birds fly? The only rock birds I've seen can't fly, except for Roc. But then again, Roc is just too cool to be made of ground, so he's an exception. In fact, if you get one of Roc's feathers, you can jump into the air and do a somersault. If you have an entire cape of Roc's feathers, you can even glide! Gliding is awesome! You can't glide with rock feathers though, you need a Roc's feathers. But getting one would be hard, I think you would need a Dragoon so you can do 1.5k to Roc. But dragoons are lol, so you would look silly being with one, which would mean you would have to make sure nobody saw you. This means you should take a ninja as well, so he can keep you invisible. But ninjas are evil, so you need somebody good with you as well. I suggest taking a paladin, they're like the pinnacle of good. They even use holy weapons. And holy weapons pwn, especially against dark monsters. You should get a holy weapon.
You should make that Deva light elemental, so you can say that you have a holy weapon, and people will think you pwn. I think that's the best answer.

Long and pointless.
You need to cut back on the final fantssy and go outside.

Zorafim
Sep 3, 2007, 08:41 PM
On 2007-09-03 18:22, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
Long and pointless.
You need to cut back on the final fantssy and go outside.

no u

Jakosifer
Sep 4, 2007, 01:52 AM
I'd go Fire if you're a Neudaiz lover. Silence would be good on those damned Gohlmon. And I'd probly never make it light simply because I usually just Assault Crush spam at the HIVES instead of doing anything strategic. ;;;>_>

-Ryuki-
Sep 4, 2007, 04:25 AM
On 2007-09-03 10:33, Zorafim wrote:

If you want to be all anal about it, sure. Let me over analyze this.

Light feathers would give off the whole "Angelic" feeling, while fire feathers would give off wings of fire. Ice feathers.. Ice wings. Shock feathers, lightning wings. Dark feathers, dark wings.. I'm sure you get the picture.

So, what's so bad about the "rock feathers"? Nothing. Ground in my opinion is a great element, because the only ground enemies worth noting are the worms, and no one cares about them. A lot of people are on Parum anyway, and most, if not all, Parum enemies are shock element (with the exception of the fire types), so it's a welcome addition, isn't it? I'd like to think so.

By the way. Say what you want, but Dragoons are awesome. FFXI does no justice to Dragoons, and the fact that you bar them because of it, is pretty childish.

ryvius
Sep 4, 2007, 05:44 AM
Ground looks awesome, it's all glowy and orange and warm

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 4, 2007, 06:38 AM
ground is nice, but if you want to utilize the silence SE on enemies where it would actually be useful... I repeat, fire or light

THE JACKEL

Leon634
Sep 4, 2007, 08:09 AM
HI NOBO I STILL THINK U SOULD MAKE IT GROUND BECAUSE OUR GUILDS GONNA BE RUNNING SEABED ALOT AND A GROUND DEVA ZASHI IS GOOD FOR VOLFULS AND POLOVAHRA'S AND MAYBE U COULD FIND IT IN YOURE HEART TO TRUST ME WITH THAT DEVA SOMETIME SOON!

Davot
Sep 4, 2007, 10:31 AM
What element did we discuss about 2 months ago?

Zorafim
Sep 4, 2007, 02:04 PM
On 2007-09-04 02:25, RyukiZero wrote:
If you want to be all anal about it, sure. Let me over analyze this.

Light feathers would give off the whole "Angelic" feeling, while fire feathers would give off wings of fire. Ice feathers.. Ice wings. Shock feathers, lightning wings. Dark feathers, dark wings.. I'm sure you get the picture.

So, what's so bad about the "rock feathers"? Nothing. Ground in my opinion is a great element, because the only ground enemies worth noting are the worms, and no one cares about them. A lot of people are on Parum anyway, and most, if not all, Parum enemies are shock element (with the exception of the fire types), so it's a welcome addition, isn't it? I'd like to think so.

By the way. Say what you want, but Dragoons are awesome. FFXI does no justice to Dragoons, and the fact that you bar them because of it, is pretty childish.

You're supposed to lol and move on.

Nobo
Sep 4, 2007, 07:29 PM
On 2007-09-04 06:09, Leon634 wrote:
HI NOBO I STILL THINK U SOULD MAKE IT GROUND BECAUSE OUR GUILDS GONNA BE RUNNING SEABED ALOT AND A GROUND DEVA ZASHI IS GOOD FOR VOLFULS AND POLOVAHRA'S AND MAYBE U COULD FIND IT IN YOURE HEART TO TRUST ME WITH THAT DEVA SOMETIME SOON!

sry i just don't feel right lending ppl S-ranks and I've pretty much narrowed it down to dark or light by this time because i hav a lot of ground weapons for seabed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

omegapirate2k
Sep 4, 2007, 07:33 PM
On 2007-09-03 11:12, Dragwind wrote:

Davot
Sep 4, 2007, 08:34 PM

CAPS LOCK!!!1!1!OMG!!!1!1
Definitly light man cmon!

pso123hrf
Sep 4, 2007, 08:40 PM
Lets worry about making sure you accualy make it x.x

Zorafim
Sep 4, 2007, 09:55 PM
People do realize that my first post was a joke, right? People are smart enough not to take that serious.

right?

omegapirate2k
Sep 4, 2007, 10:01 PM
On 2007-09-04 19:55, Zorafim wrote:
People do realize that my first post was a joke, right? People are smart enough not to take that serious.

right?

It was still the best answer, unfortunately.

Nobo
Sep 5, 2007, 02:06 PM
On 2007-09-04 18:34, Davot wrote:

When i get my PM to 100 I'll flip a coin, but the problem with light is I have a Bico for HIVE and I need a dark weapon.

PALRAPPYS
Sep 5, 2007, 02:09 PM
On 2007-09-05 12:06, Nobo wrote:

On 2007-09-04 18:34, Davot wrote:

When i get my PM to 100 I'll flip a coin, but the problem with light is I have a Bico for HIVE and I need a dark weapon.

lol Bico.

So you were serious about using the Bico in the HIVE? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

D1ABOLIK
Sep 5, 2007, 02:29 PM
If you already have enough ground weapons than i suggest light.Hive and all.

________
HERBALAIRE (http://www.vaporshop.com/herbalaire-vaporizer.html)

Davot
Sep 5, 2007, 08:35 PM
Bico and Hive http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif