PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Guten Tag, Bonjour, etc

Ninavask
Sep 3, 2007, 04:11 PM
Hello people. *scratches back of head as they speak.* I never noticed there was an introduction thread so I just pretty much started posting in the PSU forums without introducing myself. I'm going to correct that now.

*Deep breath then bows.*
Hello, i'm Ninavask Revan, or just Nin if you prefer. I've been playing PSU for about... well 178 hours. I would have more but my Xbox 360 committed suicide on my almost four months ago. 2 months ago I began using my brothers 360 to play so I'm not on that much.
If you look at my Character Card on PSU's Xbox 360 servers you'll find that I have three characters. I really wish I could delete the other two since one was just my girlfriend's account in the other I'd decided not to play anymore.
I'm always up for any C-A rank missions and some S rank if they are on Parum. Moatoob I won't do S ranks on because last time I did it ran for 3 hours straight and I was literally drained after that. And no nuedaiz S ranks because those just feel really tedious to me.

I look forward to playing with as many of the Xbox 360 server users as I can and know one thing, you mess with a newbie around me I'll mess with you.

Ninavask Revan

AlexCraig
Sep 3, 2007, 04:14 PM
As I say to all newcomers, welcome! Enjoy the forums, follow the rules, and above all else, have fun! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Ninavask
Sep 3, 2007, 04:18 PM
Thank you. I'll do my best to abide byt he rules, and have fun.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 3, 2007, 08:38 PM
Welcome enjoy the database of info about the game if you haven't already, and the forums as well now that you're registered!