PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Tech Mag

Leon634
Sep 3, 2007, 09:38 PM
Anybody got better idea's for leveling my tech mag, right now i have 32 Rayharod bourds in my mag i just keep buying materials and making them i usually get about 24-27 out of them but i dont know if thats the fastest way at the time(btw im on a small budget of like 500k so dont overprice me plz)

Zorafim
Sep 3, 2007, 09:43 PM
Most people use trifluids, but if you want to be pure, you'll have to make sure to get something in there to counteract the def growth. Maybe difluids may be better.

Wrong game, right. I'd say you should use debuffs. 5k each, large tech increase, I'd say it's worthwhile. It's what I used, at any rate. Since they get rid of power, you can use Moon atomizers as well to cheapen the load.

Leon634
Sep 3, 2007, 09:45 PM
how much does a debuff give? and what does it take off striking

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leon634 on 2007-09-03 19:46 ]</font>

EspioKaos
Sep 3, 2007, 10:05 PM
Partner machine, not MAG. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Like Zora said, the fastest way to level a pure TECH PM will be to feed her six-star debuff TECHNIC disks. Unfortunately, that method does get expensive as each disk is 6000 meseta. They add TECH +21 and Strike -4, by the way. You can also go the route of one-star TECH disks like Diga and Foie. At 500 meseta each, they won't exactly break your wallet. However, they only do TECH +6, so it takes much longer.

Zorafim
Sep 3, 2007, 10:19 PM
http://psupedia.info/Partner_Machinery

Read up on that, it should help.

Dragwind
Sep 3, 2007, 10:20 PM
If you have the patience, I'd definitely go the way of the cheaper feeding method.

OldCoot
Sep 4, 2007, 12:17 PM
I tried that but used Starras. But searching for all the things I needed became too much of a chore. So I just bought Diga, Foie, Zonde, Barta discs and finished off the PM that way. Costs more but it was easier for me.

Fredrick
Sep 4, 2007, 12:34 PM
On 2007-09-03 19:43, Zorafim wrote:
Most people use trifluids, but if you want to be pure, you'll have to make sure to get something in there to counteract the def growth. Maybe difluids may be better.

Wrong game, right. I'd say you should use debuffs. 5k each, large tech increase, I'd say it's worthwhile. It's what I used, at any rate. Since they get rid of power, you can use Moon atomizers as well to cheapen the load.

Oh how sad. I want my mag back now.