PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Question

ChronoTrigga
Sep 4, 2007, 04:34 AM
Well, I was wondering where one such as myself should level my two main characters....

I got Seripa, who's a lvl 62 figunner/lvl10fortegunner.

And I also have my current main (who was remade to be older), lvl 42 ChronoTrigga lvl 5 Fortefighter.

Where would one level them up? I figure Seripa would be best to stay put at Kugo Hot Springs seeing as how I can't do the new Duel in the Ruins on S2. But I'm totally clueless as to where I should level my main, givin the fact that he doesn't and has not used any gun weapons. o.o Any suggestions?

ashley50
Sep 4, 2007, 04:38 AM
Follow where the herd is headed....

ChronoTrigga
Sep 4, 2007, 05:04 AM
Not the kind of advice I'm looking for.

Dragwind
Sep 4, 2007, 05:30 AM
I'd lvl Seripa at Duel in the Sentinel with a good party *shrugs*

ashley50
Sep 4, 2007, 05:34 AM
ok...on your level, this are the areas you can enter. I hope you have a party to do them though.
Demons Above S2 req: 60
Lab recovery S2 req; 55
Crimson beast S2 req: 60
Duel in the Ruins S req: 60+

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2007-09-04 03:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2007-09-04 03:38 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Sep 4, 2007, 05:34 AM
Level at Duel in the Ruins, there's always some C-A parties there in addition to the Ss and S2s.

Leon634
Sep 4, 2007, 07:57 AM
Ok well when u reach a higher lvl (about 75) youre gonna be doing alot of seabed s2. in there people look for mailnly gunners and techers, so if i were you i would take seripa to lvl 75 from missions like dual sentinal,dual in the ruins,seabed(not too much or you'll get bored of it before u can take advantage of it), and maybe hive s once in a while. with this you can get to 75 and then as you do seabed s2 o say 400 times you will be lvl 90 before u know it

Esufer
Sep 4, 2007, 08:14 AM
HIVE B/A is fairly quick soloing for a Melee character, although at the moment, I'm levelling in Dual Sentinel s2 (70 req) and Grove of Fanatics s2 (65 req?)

It gets much easier when you're over 70, and Grove of Fanatics gives hax exp when you use killer shot.

Kion
Sep 4, 2007, 10:09 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=150556&forum=22&23
I don' have the exp values for the higher missions yet, but i hope the topic helps.

For your main, i recomoend getting to 65 doing Seed Awakened and then doing duel in the ruins S2.
And your alt, level to 45 and spam the crap out of Agata Relics.

ne1first
Sep 4, 2007, 10:29 AM
I've been levelling my newest fortegunner alt in that level range recently and levelling is going quite fast considering I am soloing the whole time. This is what I've been doing.

From level 60-65: Forest infiltration S2.

You need: several grinded rifles with Killer Shot (Falgohohs are great for this, they are cheap and have lots of PP), a strong fire bullet such as fire xbow lv21+, a dark spear for the boss and 5 Burn Trap Gs for every run.

You will use all 5 traps on the Kajibari at the end of the level. You don't need to try and hit him, just let the traps do the work; After all 5 have finished, 1 shot and the kajibari is dead. Each trap last 10 seconds so you can kill the lv90 kaji in 1 minute without any risk to yourself. This run will take anywhere from 13-25 mins and net you about 13k exp, that's skipping things that are not directly in your path to the boss.

From level 65-75+: Grove of Fanatics S2.

Again, grab a bunch of rifles with Killer shot and another weapon/bullet for the humans, fire xbow again works great for these as it does good damage+burn. This run is about 23k exp and at this level you're looking at a time between 20-30 minutes to beat it solo. I normally kill everything here except if there are any skipable humans I would skip those, they are annoying and give less exp than the robots

After level 75 you have access to most S2 missions and you may want to try to join some parties... or you can just keep soloing in GoF, I find the solo exp on robots is just as good if not better than party exp somewhere else.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ne1first on 2007-09-04 08:50 ]</font>

ChronoTrigga
Sep 4, 2007, 12:39 PM
Thank you much. Although I haven't really explored the rifle side of things on my fortegunner. She is mainly a Xbow user with ice and light already past 21, working on fire which is lvl 18, and soon after that I'll probably be leveling the Lightning for shock status effect (since I solo alot, and I hate Golmoro's). Probably the only Rifle PA i have is Dark Shot which is lvl 16.

WolfBlade
Sep 4, 2007, 12:54 PM
Yep Foral is the way to go ther ppl ther the in S it only take 14-16 min