PDA

View Full Version : I think I've met the biggest n00b today...

haterade
Dec 28, 2002, 02:12 AM
There is no one in the WORLD that can compare to this guy, to my knowledge. I joined a game with three people already in it. Forgot the n00b's name, but one of the other players had just given him a duped Heavens Punisher(come on, who GIVES away that gun for free?)... I can tell I was about to get my laugh on while the duper was showing him how to use it(the whole super special thing being done only by certain numbers in beats)...

Then the time came... we ran into Ultimate(yes, Ultimate, and buddy was worse than a new player) Caves, and he started using the special... and "WWWWWOOOOWWWWW!" from him was all I could see on the screen, while I laughed... but that is not why he is the King of n00bs... he walked into a room with 4 Ob lillies... and died! LMAO!!! How the HELL do you die while using a Heavens Punisher!? Now, I see it like this: ANY PLAYER USING THE CHEEZIEST WEAPON IN THE GAME THAT DIES IS THE WORST PSO PLAYER, EVER!!! If you die while using a spread needle, you suck, but with a Punisher, you suck horribly!

Anyone else have a n00b story...?

Ina
Dec 28, 2002, 02:21 AM
Nah, its worse if u die using a spread needle than u die using a heaven punisher, HPunisher is strong, but it is slower than spread.... but its funny, 1st he doesnt realize that Hpunisher is a dupe, 2nd, he got so far to ult, and still dunno much(possible if u played offline most of the time -_-; ), 3rd, dying with a HPunisher is IMPOSSIBLE, even with a crappy red handgun, i could survive 4 Ob lilies for sure..... geez hes not a noob, hes just a genius

Shrevn
Dec 28, 2002, 02:31 AM
Yall both wrong the biggest NOOBS are those morons standin in the lobby talkin about "anybody has *insert REALLY RARE weapon here* I have a DB Saber for trade!" or a OVERDUPED weapon...

jello44
Dec 28, 2002, 03:18 AM
for once I agree with ^(above post)

I cannot STAND people asking for weapons that no one really has. I'm always like "STFU n00b go to vega and beg." Seems ever since duping came about, more and more n00bs appear. It's like a signal or something, happened with v1/2 I believe too. Oh well.

Bri-N
Dec 28, 2002, 06:18 AM
Perhaps this person never played PSO on DC before, thats probably why he acts so surprised and what not, and I like how you guys come here to always make fun of n00bs and yet you guys freak out at Olga Flow lol....OMG I WAS FLOWEN WTF!!! Haha

Lord_Data
Dec 28, 2002, 11:49 AM
am i to expect this kind of treatment when i go online??? if so i really don't feel like going through the trouble of driving over 200 miles for a broadband adapter...i mean yeah i am a "n00b" but in that situation it would have been nice of you to at least say something to that person so he could maybe learn and become "un-n00bish"...anyways i am sorry for commenting...but i really just don't like the whole "n00b" thing for any game...i get called one in diablo 2 and i beta tested the game and it just gets old...anyways since i don't know what the weapon or the monsters are that you are talking about...immah shut up now

Eum
Dec 28, 2002, 11:52 AM
Yeah, let's take five minutes to tell him how much of a newbie he is.

._.

SaitoH
Dec 28, 2002, 12:08 PM
This topic is crap. Who cares if someone doesn't know how to use a Heavens punnisher. Guess what, n not every person playing this game started at launch. I'll bet a bunch of people just got this game for Christmas ... so why laugh at them for not knowing everything about about it?

That's fucking lame if you ask me.

watashiwa
Dec 28, 2002, 12:30 PM
I mostly play on the Vega ship and the majority of players I meet there newbies.

In all honesty, I prefer playing with new players more so than know-it-all and experienced veterans. It's just more fun over all when you get to see people repeating the same things you did and getting excited over things you used to.

.. Always brings a smile to my face. =)

I like meeting new people too, making new friends. I've got 13 pages of guild cards now of good people that I wouldn't have met if I stuck around the same people.

Amethyst
Dec 28, 2002, 12:30 PM
You guys are full of crap, everyone was a newbie.

Posting little sissy messages of how you saw someone do a "newbie" thing like dying from an ob lily in Ultimate.

Hey, first of all, they cast Megit, ever think of that. And second of all who ever posted that asking if Olga Flow turns you into Flowen, STFU.

It's just a damn question, if you don't have anything possitive to say then just keep it to your self and STFU.

All of you people who make fun of newcomers to the game should just grow up.

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 28, 2002, 12:34 PM
I feel that those who make fun of n00b are n00bs themselves. Why don't you try to help the n00bs? Oh thats right, cause you guys have no brains and would rather just be idiots for you were once n00bs as well.

Oh well, go on your lives and just push away the new people that could someday save even your life.

ReikenFeralsbane
Dec 28, 2002, 02:55 PM
i couldn't find a good player on Vega even if i wanted to...

Jae
Dec 28, 2002, 03:02 PM
Yeah I have a n00b story.

Some level 140 HUcast that I played with last night on the Vega blocks was bitching and complaining about EVERYTHING our team was doing. Not only that, but this guy was dying at EVERY OTHER ob lilly. Ever heard of dodging?? Then he called me a n00b because I didn't want to bother to combo PB with him. Oooooo a combo PB, the end-to-all-be ultimate in enemy damage!!! Yeah whatever. A couple of swipes from my sword does the same job, and without the annoying animations. So I just left those droids to fend for themselves and use their stupid mates. Heh. They also had a HUmar but he was too ignorant to even use Jellen and Zalure. I took personal enjoyment seeing their HP bars drop rapidly as I went for the Lobby teleporter.

For anyone that makes fun of 'n00bs', get over yourselves. 'N00bs' like me make the game easier for you so-called 'vets'.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2002-12-28 12:07 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Dec 28, 2002, 06:09 PM
Being a newb is half the fun. Seeing some spiffy weapon you've never seen before, dieing as you try to use it effectively. I like seeing people do the same stupid things I did when I first played, because it adds to the experience of the game itself.

People made fun of me too, but as long as you can look back on the little dumb things you did yourself and laugh about them, then there's really no problem.

Obviously everyone was a newb, and to an extent those are the best times of playing. =)

*moved to rants*

Vantamiath
Dec 28, 2002, 06:35 PM
I would give sympathy to this "guy," but this happened on Ultimate. But everyone dies...screw it I dont wanna talk about it.

Balthor
Dec 28, 2002, 09:33 PM
Don't fucking send Trade Proposels, and say "SHO STFF...", YOU send the proposel, YOU fucking show your stuff. I'm not some kind of god damn display manequin for Christ sakes. God I really hate those kind of dorks.

Also, show reasonable trades if someone shows your 10-11-12 star stuff. Don't give Booma Claws, or Musashis for God/Units, or Frozen Shooters. Honestly, I've never seen a larger gap in common sense.

If you wanna join a trade game, please have some trades in the first place. Don't come in saying "MAG PLZ" or "FREE STUFF??//", it's calld TRADES for a reason.

God as a nightly trader, this shit annoys the crap outta of me. You better show some some fucking good trade ettiquette, n00b or no n00b.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Balthor_The_Defiled on 2002-12-28 18:36 ]</font>

watashiwa
Dec 29, 2002, 04:30 AM
On 2002-12-28 11:55, ReikenFeralsbane wrote:

Stereotyping, I doubt you've actually looked worth any amount of time to even say that statement. There are a ton of good players there.

IceBlink
Dec 29, 2002, 05:12 AM
I've always believed there to be a difference between a 'newbie' and lame. ^_^

Ness
Dec 29, 2002, 11:22 AM
On 2002-12-28 03:18, Bri-N wrote:
Perhaps this person never played PSO on DC before, thats probably why he acts so surprised and what not, and I like how you guys come here to always make fun of n00bs and yet you guys freak out at Olga Flow lol....OMG I WAS FLOWEN WTF!!! Haha

There aren't as many people that freak out about Olga Flow as you think. I thought Olga Flow was easy and I kenw that he was Flowen.

Ness
Dec 29, 2002, 11:29 AM
On 2002-12-29 01:30, watashiwa wrote:

On 2002-12-28 11:55, ReikenFeralsbane wrote:

Stereotyping, I doubt you've actually looked worth any amount of time to even say that statement. There are a ton of good players there.

I agree with Wata, I found alot of coll people on Vega. Infact, I met Cornelius Power and RavenTW on there and a whole bunch of other cool guys and girls.

haterade
Dec 29, 2002, 09:35 PM
Wow... your replies were really cool! Saying I'm a newb for asking about turning into Olga Flow, when I don't play Episode II often is COOL! Saying that I hate newbie players is cool! How stupid are you to understand that it is very difficult to die while using a heavens punisher at it's peak? You ----- need to stop speaking for me, really... it's geting so fucking annoying. I never said that I don't play with new players, or hate new players, or make fun of new players. I simply laughed about someone dying while using that weapon. Is that so hard to understand? Do I need to type slower for you? You -----s seem to get a thrill out of putting words in peoples' mouths. You make me sick, really. Let me break it down to a few individual -----:

SaitoH: [I deleted some of what I said here, no need to go overboard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ]. Was I making fun of the guy for not knowing how to use a heavens punisher? Fuck no. I was laughing because he died while having it in his possession. You always seem to have a problem with, but fuck it. You're a bitch anyway http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Bri-N: Oooh, I made a post about turning into Flowen while fighting Olga Flow! I R TEH N00B NOW ROFLZZZZ!! Learn how often I've played E II Seabed before you run your fucking mouth, bitch. I've played against Flow no more than 4 times, since I'm usually in Episode I games, unless offline, which gets boring. Fuck, I hate kids. They never listen...

Ametheyst, oxxjuniorxxo: Do you know how I play? Do you know that I give away so much shit to new players, just to be nice? Do you know that I help people quite often in PSO, whether new player or not?Go to sleep, kids.

The others: Nothing to say, just hope you've understood what I found funny in the first place. guess I should shortened my first post.

I never flaunted anything about being a 'vet', nor did I make fun of the guy for being new to the game, yet you ------s come up with some unbelievable posts about me! Laughable... get your fucking facts straight before you bring any type of bullshit to me, please. I appeciate it. Also, it gives you a chance to not make an ass of yourself. Smile http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SaitoH....pffft... hahaha!

*edit by Abdur*
...thanks for giving me something to do haterade. ,_,

Please cut back on the offensive wording. Minors visit the forum. o_O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-12-29 18:52 ]</font>

haterade
Dec 29, 2002, 09:44 PM
On 2002-12-29 02:12, IceBlink wrote:
I've always believed there to be a difference between a 'newbie' and lame. ^_^

Heh... that's true >.< . Could've saved me (and the idiots for jumping on me) some trouble if I remembered to replace the 'noob' term with 'lame' terms.

*slaps forehead*

Ness
Dec 29, 2002, 10:27 PM
On 2002-12-29 18:35, haterade wrote:
SaitoH: [I deleted some of what I said here, no need to go overboard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ]. Was I making fun of the guy for not knowing how to use a heavens punisher? Fuck no. I was laughing because he died while having it in his possession. You always seem to have a problem with, but fuck it. You're a bitch anyway http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SaitoH really pisses me off. He's always bitching about one thing or another. In fact, he's been bitching ever since I got here. If it's not about PSOW is about something someone posted. I think he needs to just leave.

Bri-N: Oooh, I made a post about turning into Flowen while fighting Olga Flow! I R TEH N00B NOW ROFLZZZZ!! Learn how often I've played E II Seabed before you run your fucking mouth, bitch. I've played against Flow no more than 4 times, since I'm usually in Episode I games, unless offline, which gets boring. Fuck, I hate kids. They never listen...

Bri-N is the ------ QueenBee rallyed over from Shotie's to insult me. That was in "PSOW's Most Annoying Episode 2". Also he was pretty annoying. I gess Shotie kicked him out because he was such a --------. Good job dumbass, now go bother someone else.

*edit by Abdur*
..I'm guessing you did'nt learn by Haterade's example after I had to edit his post? There are minors who visit this forum, and flaming is against the rules.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-12-29 19:30 ]</font>

SaitoH
Dec 29, 2002, 10:39 PM
I bitch about a 12 year old thinking he's some tough shit because he swears in his posts. I bitch at people who think they are better for having a higher post count.

I bitch at one person making fun of another for not being the perfect PSO player. I see no point in a thread laughing at someone, because they are new to game.

I think that's hella lame.

^w^

Ps. I think I'll stay, because I haven't finished bitching, thank you very much.

Balthor
Dec 29, 2002, 11:05 PM
No Ness, Bri-N didn't get kicked out you goink.

"Also he was pretty annoying"

Pot. . . Kettle. . . Black.

You never learn kid, seriously, look on your info before you start shit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Balthor_The_Defiled on 2002-12-29 20:06 ]</font>

haterade
Dec 29, 2002, 11:50 PM
One retarded post after another, eh SaitoH? Your stupidity is astounding. Let's see:

On 2002-12-29 19:39, SaitoH wrote:
I bitch about a 12 year old thinking he's some tough shit because he swears in his posts. I bitch at people who think they are better for having a higher post count.

I curse a lot in real life. I curse a lot when I type. Same shit, different toilet. And "I think I'm better than people because of my post count"?! Are you serious!? I make about 10 posts a week, and I give two fucks about my post count!? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry, I occupy myself with things outside of my house, like co-running my upcoming music business, my girlfriend, taking trips, partying, and other things you'll never know about in your lifetime http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Post count...pffft! It's even sadder to know that you were serious!

I bitch at one person making fun of another for not being the perfect PSO player. I see no point in a thread laughing at someone, because they are new to game.

Wow. You really []ididn't[/i] read my second post, did you? Go back, and I explained CLEARLY what I was laughing about. Something about me laughing because he dies with a heavens punisher... even if he was a vet I would've found it funny, since the weapon is so incredibly cheap. Doctors check for sight and hearing at a bavy's birth, but damn, they had to skip brains for some kids...

I think that's hella lame.

^w^

Oooh! An attempt at a 'slang' insult, since I'm obiously "a 12 year old tough shit", into the whole 'urban' scene, and I use outdated Southern rap slang on a regular basis! Grow the fuck up, SaitoH. Stupid kid-ults, man...

Ps. I think I'll stay, because I haven't finished bitching, thank you very much.

Yeah, periods are a bitch, aren't they? When your week is up, type again.

Thank you, come again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Naaaah... forget that type of smiley; I like this one:

^w^

ABDUR101
Dec 30, 2002, 12:11 AM
Play nice chillums. Please take it to pm's if you have a problem with another member.

SaitoH
Dec 30, 2002, 12:15 AM
Nice job, I was referring to Ness in that first paragraph, BTW. I know you aren't 12 years old and you haven't changed the way you posted in some lame attempt to gain popularity.

For the record, I read your second post and I think my response is appropriate. Maybe you should re-read what I wrote.

^w^

haterade
Dec 30, 2002, 12:50 AM
I hate talking to stubborn people. You're not even worth a response anymore.

Bri-N
Dec 30, 2002, 01:44 AM

First off, congratulations for figuring out that my post was aimed towards you. Second, yeah real mature, call me a kid and yet you're the one going around cussing like a damn kid. As others have said the post you made is useless, why? Let me use your Olga Flow post as an example, acting the way you did at Olga, for having a character thats LEVEL 87, some people might think you're a n00b that probably just got online or something, which probably true for the person that got the Heavens Punisher, and as for me running my mouth maybe you should think twice before making posts like this, just because someone is new doesn't mean that you have to look down on them, I help new people all the time, teach them a few things so they can enjoy the game more. As for Ness I'm not even gonna say anything that was like 10 years ago....Lol and why would I get kicked out of shotie's board, I post useful stuff there, infact I'm the first u.s player(people that imported if you don't get that) to get Syncesta on JP ver 1.0 and I told them what it's for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bri-N on 2002-12-29 23:00 ]</font>

haterade
Dec 30, 2002, 02:56 AM
People who don't read are cool. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Bri-N
Dec 30, 2002, 03:56 AM
I never flaunted anything about being a 'vet', nor did I make fun of the guy for being new to the game, yet you ------s come up with some unbelievable posts about me! Laughable... get your fucking facts straight before you bring any type of bullshit to me, please. I appeciate it. Also, it gives you a chance to not make an ass of yourself. Smile

If you are referring to this I already know, and did I say you made fun of him? No, I said you looked down on him theres a difference, and you clearly show that by laughing at him and making a post like this. If theres anything else you want me to elaborate on please go ahead and ask.

SaitoH
Dec 30, 2002, 10:28 AM
On 2002-12-27 23:12, haterade wrote:
There is no one in the WORLD that can compare to this guy, to my knowledge. I joined a game with three people already in it. Forgot the n00b's name, but one of the other players had just given him a duped Heavens Punisher(come on, who GIVES away that gun for free?)... I can tell I was about to get my laugh on while the duper was showing him how to use it(the whole super special thing being done only by certain numbers in beats)...

Then the time came... we ran into Ultimate(yes, Ultimate, and buddy was worse than a new player) Caves, and he started using the special... and "WWWWWOOOOWWWWW!" from him was all I could see on the screen, while I laughed... but that is not why he is the King of n00bs... he walked into a room with 4 Ob lillies... and died! LMAO!!! How the HELL do you die while using a Heavens Punisher!? Now, I see it like this: ANY PLAYER USING THE CHEEZIEST WEAPON IN THE GAME THAT DIES IS THE WORST PSO PLAYER, EVER!!! If you die while using a spread needle, you suck, but with a Punisher, you suck horribly!

Anyone else have a n00b story...?

Lets read over that post a few times ... shall we.

I'll see If I can make my point a little more clear. I object to the fact that you are making fun of someone for dying while using "CHEEZIEST WEAPON IN THE GAME".

Last I heard, the heavens punisher didn't make you invincible, so it is possible to die, regardless to how "cheezy" the weapon is. Hell, I've died while taking a drink of beer, having a cat jump in my lap, coughing (stupid cold), trying to type and many other stupid ways. But I would hope the other people I'm playing with, wouldn't go so far as to make a thread rediculing me for messing up. Let's face it ... shit happens. I've even fallen asleep while playing ... hell, it happened while playing with you, once.

Anyway, my posts are a declaration of war against you, Haterade. I'm just voicing my opinion about this topic.

^w^

Balthor
Dec 30, 2002, 11:27 AM
This topic got gay fast. Now it just lost it's charm.

Fiddle-dee-dee.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Balthor_The_Defiled on 2002-12-30 08:28 ]</font>

IceBlink
Dec 30, 2002, 12:01 PM
Man, you guys are still at it? o_o

Newbies have a excuse for the way they are (i.e., not enough info on game, very new, hard to catch concepts, etc).

Lamers, on the other hand...

And I'll leave it at that. ^_^

And tone down on the swearing. : O Even if you do cuss in real life a lot, your fingers don't move as fast as your mouth, which allows you to catch yourself before you say something which will probably get edited. o_O

Balthor
Dec 30, 2002, 12:12 PM
Uber mod at his best. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

watashiwa
Dec 30, 2002, 01:30 PM
I love IceBlink, which is why I'm allowing him to birth my children.

I think we should all just get along and pass out hugs to one another. ;0;

pixelate
Dec 30, 2002, 01:31 PM
*hugamaroooooooooo*

IceBlink
Dec 30, 2002, 01:33 PM
o_O

Astra and Snap won't be happy. o_O

watashiwa
Dec 30, 2002, 01:34 PM
On 2002-12-30 10:33, IceBlink wrote:
Astra and Snap won't be happy. o_O

IceBlink, be a dear and remind me when I'm supposed to care.

IceBlink
Dec 30, 2002, 01:41 PM
OMG o_O

(okay, no more offtopicness) ^_^;

newbie | lame

two different things!

*runs*

Ness
Dec 30, 2002, 01:52 PM
On 2002-12-29 21:15, SaitoH wrote:
Nice job, I was referring to Ness in that first paragraph, BTW. I know you aren't 12 years old and you haven't changed the way you posted in some lame attempt to gain popularity.

For the record, I read your second post and I think my response is appropriate. Maybe you should re-read what I wrote.

^w^

Oh really huh? First you say I'm a 13 year-old badass and now you're saying I'm a 12 year-old that think he's tough shit. Make up your fucking mind. I don't cuss to gain popularity or be cool. I have enought friends here as it is and if I don't make anymore I won't care.

Another thing, if you hate this website and the community so much then why is it that you stay? The logical thing to do would be to leave. And don't say you don't hate it here because you do, no one that likes it here would bitch about it as much as you do. Wait! I know why you stay! It's becuase you like the attention you get after bitching. It makes you fell like a big boy doesn't it? Soon we'll put you on solid food and you won't have to sit in a high chair.

Note: Since you can't seem to decide how old I am I'll tell you now that I'm 15.

SaitoH
Dec 30, 2002, 06:26 PM
lol, I was just assuming you were young by the way you were posting. Guess I was right.

^_~

Anyway, no where did I say I hated this community ... I think you should try reading what I write. Maybe then you'll understand the point I was getting at, or maybe you'll just respond with another list of expletives, in some desperate attempt to make yourself appear cool.

I really think someone needs a hug.

^w^/

Ness
Dec 30, 2002, 07:46 PM
On 2002-12-30 15:26, SaitoH wrote:
lol, I was just assuming you were young by the way you were posting. Guess I was right.

^_~

Anyway, no where did I say I hated this community ... I think you should try reading what I write. Maybe then you'll understand the point I was getting at, or maybe you'll just respond with another list of expletives, in some desperate attempt to make yourself appear cool.

I really think someone needs a hug.

^w^/

While you haven't said it directly, I have read several of you post and 75% of them consist of bitching about something PSOW related. So it is safe to assume that you hate PSOW and the community. The first post I ever read from you was a bitch about PSOW and the last one probably will be too. I don't cuss as frequently as you say I do, infact there are several members here that cuss more than I do.

I may need a hug but I don't trust you enough to get one from you.

neko-chan
Dec 30, 2002, 07:56 PM
On 2002-12-30 16:46, Ness wrote:

Goddam he even replied. You don't need an hug, you need a cheesburger. Go get it and full your mouth with it. Maybe you'd shut up for the next 5 mins.

I want an hug... anyone wants to hug me??? >_>;;;

Kid_Icarus
Dec 30, 2002, 08:53 PM
*hugs Neko*

o_o/

I was just in the neighborhood.

Ness
Dec 31, 2002, 12:44 PM
On 2002-12-30 16:56, neko-chan wrote:

On 2002-12-30 16:46, Ness wrote:

Goddam he even replied. You don't need an hug, you need a cheesburger. Go get it and full your mouth with it. Maybe you'd shut up for the next 5 mins.

I want an hug... anyone wants to hug me??? >_>;;;

You just had to get in this one didn't you> I can see why Gally and company picked on you so much. You just don't know when to stop. I'll let you off easy this time but the next time you jump in on me like this I'm going to turn up the heat.

Note: You're new sig is pretty funny.

neko-chan
Dec 31, 2002, 01:10 PM
On 2002-12-31 09:44, Ness wrote:
I'll let you off easy this time but the next time you jump in on me like this I'm going to turn up the heat.

Amusing. If I was your dad I would castrate myself in order to avoid to generate another jackass like you.

Aaannd... seeing that you already pissed of 99% of PSOW posters, you're not the best person to come up with the Gally example.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-12-31 10:14 ]</font>

Ness
Dec 31, 2002, 01:27 PM
You just don't get it do you? I gave you a warning and you chose not to heed it so here we go.

On 2002-12-31 10:10, neko-chan wrote:
Amusing. If I was your dad I would castrate myself in order to avoid to generate another jackass like you.
I can think of 5 horrible people I'd rather have as a child then you.
1. Aldaf Hitler
2. Osama Bin Laden
3. Saddam Husieen
5. Stalin

All of those shitfaces probably would have made a better child then you. I'm surprised you're parents still love you. All I know is that if I have a kid that grows up to be like you, I'm going to disown him.

Aaannd... seeing that you already pissed of 99% of PSOW posters, you're not the best person to come up with the Gally example.

I have more friends here then you do and atleast I don't talk out of my ass. You should learn what you're talking about before you just say something.

Hey Neko, I've got an idea. Why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2002-12-31 10:29 ]</font>

Dyras
Dec 31, 2002, 02:04 PM
That was a smooth 30second raged comback sheesh, whos #4? On top of that, my 11 year old cousin would have thought of that.

I wouldn't be quick to brag about your friends, if they are anything like you I would be able to see why they are. If you have so many why don't they back you up?

Here is my opinion of you from your posts on this thread:

People play with your head to see just how quick you get POed, why? because it's easy as you are quick to attack but whine and cry when you have to defend.

Suggestions: Think things through before you hit the submit button, it's a wise idea to re-read your post 2 times to make sure you want to say that.

Don't give crap out that you aren't willing to get back.

Realize that this is a rant and flame section, so other people will flame and chew you out if you say the wrong thing

Threatening/warning people will only cause them to test you.

Now for my disection of your hasty reply

Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------

On 2002-12-31 10:10, neko-chan wrote:

----------------------------------------------------

I can think of 5 horrible people I'd rather have as a child then you.
1. Aldaf Hitler
2. Osama Bin Laden
3. Saddam Husieen
5. Stalin

All of those shitfaces probably would have made a better child then you. I'm surprised you're parents still love you. All I know is that if I have a kid that grows up to be like you, I'm going to disown him.

Geee, smart thing to say. If you would have paid some attention you would realize he was bashing the fact that you are immature, shorttempered and have a plain bad attitude.

Quote:

I have more friends here then you do and atleast I don't talk out of my ass. You should learn what you're talking about before you just say something.

Where ARE your friends? I don't see many backups on this one, and you should take some of your own advice, sure you edited your post but it doesn't show.

ey Neko, I've got an idea. Why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself?

Nice thing to say considering how furious you probably were, If you can't take critisism then don't post something that will bring it to your bedroom door.

eRUPT
Dec 31, 2002, 02:10 PM
We are gonna do this again? The ness attacks and ness attacking bs? My bowl of frosted flakes is much more interesting then this.