PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if JP 360 get ridiculed...

Otis_Kat
Sep 4, 2007, 01:27 PM
Since the Japanese 360 servers get the same updates as the NA/EU servers, I wonder if the hand full of JP 360 players get ridiculed by the PS2/PC players for the lag in updates and what not.

Speaking of that, the Japanese community is a million times bigger...so where do they all meet outside the game? Do they use community forums because I've never heard any mention of them.

EspioKaos
Sep 4, 2007, 01:36 PM
The Japanese community has a large number of PSU-based websites and message boards, just like we do. I've looked around some of the Japanese boards before to see what kind of discussion goes on, and to be honest, it's just like ours. There are people who praise the game to no end, and then others that bitch about it constantly and threaten to quit. Despite what some people think, our community isn't that much different from theirs! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Zorafim
Sep 4, 2007, 01:40 PM
Do they spout the same nonsense that we do? PSO isn't PSU, PSU is better in every way than PSO, etc?

l_Will_l
Sep 4, 2007, 01:47 PM
one thing id assume the jp players dont do that the na players do, and im not talking about the jp360 cause they are in the same boat as us, is complain about what is coming next/ isnt coming next. tbh im glad sega changes it up a bit. keeps us not knowing which is a good thing. i mean really if they just gave us a calender of whats coming when half the ppl wouldnt be playing until something they wanted came out.

PJ
Sep 4, 2007, 01:58 PM
Impossible, Japan, and everyone from it is a utopia, and anyone who dares to think otherwise is just an ignorant gay bashing, racist, conservative.

Or something like that.

EspioKaos
Sep 4, 2007, 02:00 PM
On 2007-09-04 11:40, Zorafim wrote:
Do they spout the same nonsense that we do? PSO isn't PSU, PSU is better in every way than PSO, etc?

Pretty much everything you've seen on this side you can bet is on the Japanese side. One thing that comes to mind is a thread where someone was going on about how they thought Illuminus would be so much better if all of the Ep.IV-exclusive weapons were added. One of the responses was "go back to Blue Burst." I chortled. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sychosis
Sep 4, 2007, 04:08 PM
On 2007-09-04 11:58, PJ wrote:
Impossible, Japan, and everyone from it is a utopia, and anyone who dares to think otherwise is just an ignorant gay bashing, racist, conservative.

Or something like that.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/Sychosis777/lulz/freshsarcasm.gif

::nods::

PRAISE BE TO OUR JAPANESE OVERLORDS!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-09-04 15:59 ]</font>

Midicronica
Sep 4, 2007, 05:22 PM
On 2007-09-04 14:08, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-09-04 11:58, PJ wrote:

Or something like that.

::nods::

PRAISE BE TO OUR JAPANESE OVERLORDS!

This is a prime example of why the Western PSU community fails.

Better add this in. People are so fucking uptight here.

</sarcasm>

Sychosis
Sep 4, 2007, 06:00 PM
I believe I have improved upon your methods, good sir.

Parn
Sep 4, 2007, 06:13 PM
Xbox 360 is a terrible system. True story.

Arika
Sep 4, 2007, 06:32 PM
On 2007-09-04 11:40, Zorafim wrote:

I guess they do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
as you can see SEGA implement PSO stuff to PSU in AOI

omegapirate2k
Sep 4, 2007, 06:34 PM
On 2007-09-04 11:36, EspioKaos wrote:
The Japanese community has a large number of PSU-based websites and message boards, just like we do. I've looked around some of the Japanese boards before to see what kind of discussion goes on, and to be honest, it's just like ours. There are people who praise the game to no end, and then others that bitch about it constantly and threaten to quit. Despite what some people think, our community isn't that much different from theirs! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

But... I thought that the Japanese were better than us!?

Inazuma
Sep 4, 2007, 06:37 PM
i dont read any jp forums but i do talk w/ jp players in psu a lot. they bash on sonic team just like we do.

Sekani
Sep 4, 2007, 07:24 PM
Careful guys, claiming that Japanese people are not gods of everything and are just the same as us "normal" Westerners is an offense punishable by /death/. True story.

Golto
Sep 4, 2007, 08:17 PM
You have to admitt that JPN PSU 360 owners do deserve to be ridiculed. Around 150k 360s in all of Japan while how many tens of millions of Japanese own PS2s? Plus the JPN 360 have to deal with their bias against foreigners, being 2-3 months behind, and missing out on good events.

ZodiacNKnight
Sep 4, 2007, 08:21 PM
On 2007-09-04 16:34, omegapirate2k wrote:

On 2007-09-04 11:36, EspioKaos wrote:

But... I thought that the Japanese were better than us!?

That was before WWII.

Parn
Sep 4, 2007, 08:28 PM
On 2007-09-04 18:17, Golto wrote:
You have to admitt that JPN PSU 360 owners do deserve to be ridiculed.
They deserve to be ridiculed over a videogame console? Are you for real.

Sychosis
Sep 4, 2007, 08:33 PM
On 2007-09-04 18:28, Parn wrote:

They deserve to be ridiculed over a videogame console? Are you for real.

Indeed. Just as much as all US/EU PC/PS2 players deserve to be ridiculed for not abandoning their dying version of PSU!

I KID! I KID!

Don't stone me! Just throwing out a ridiculous counter example! ;_;

McLaughlin
Sep 4, 2007, 08:44 PM

Because they picked a different platform?

Wow.

Dhylec
Sep 4, 2007, 09:48 PM
I don't think this thread will get any better. Let's put it out before it gets worse.