PDA

View Full Version : Morbinas and Bearclaws[B ]- Synth, stay or spilt and sell?

Turbobrain
Sep 5, 2007, 04:36 AM
I have one made Bearlcaws at 16% and I'm strggling to get mroe than 20mil for that. I got another Twin Bearclaw Board and 3 morbinas.

Beacuse the weapon seems to sell low(I wonder why lol, the 'glitch' does not work anymore... has'nt for ages AFAIK.... maybe there is another out there?).

So. I'm thinking of just selling the board for say 10mil(good price you think?) but more importantly selling the morbinas for a bit more as I know these are still sought after to make the Bill De Axe(I think). What does anyone think of that idea... I really could not care too much for the wep actually and right now need some money.... BTW I am thinking maybe 1.5mil for the morbinas is that in the ballpark? Mainly I just want peoples opinions on splitting and selling the board and materials as I don't thknk it's worth making anymore.

-Ryuki-
Sep 5, 2007, 04:39 AM
The board itself is a collector's item. I wouldn't synth a Twin Bear claw when the Yamata's are coming out soon. Basically, think of it as Twin Dragon talons.

You can't say Bear Claws are cooler than that. Plus, Yamata's don't make an annoying sound.

Save your Morbinia for something better. Like.. Bil de Axe. >.>

Turbobrain
Sep 5, 2007, 04:43 AM
So the board is actually worth more when it's not synthed?

That being said then, I still would to sell it as I already have one synthed.

And I need the money:) the morbinas are no good to me at this time... all 3 of them...

Turbobrain

And I need the money:) the morbinas are no good to me at this time... all 3 of them...

Turbobrain

Turbobrain

Turbobrain

Turbobrain

Turbobrain
lol the site went into maintence.... just before this was posted... and I don't think i can delete them?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-09-05 03:26 ]</font>

landman
Sep 5, 2007, 04:45 AM
PC/PS2 amazes me, I see [B] Twin Bear Claws at 1 million that don't sell because of the morbinia cost

landman
Sep 5, 2007, 04:49 AM
PC/PS2 amazes me, I see [B] Twin Bear Claws at 1 million that don't sell because of the morbinia cost

Totti
Sep 5, 2007, 05:16 AM
*Explodes*

PALRAPPYS
Sep 5, 2007, 05:21 AM
>_>

7 posts at once then a double poster... lol.

Up to you if you sell it though.

Dragwind
Sep 5, 2007, 05:27 AM
I say its up to you. The stats on the claw itself aren't so bad, but it's something that people don't want to buy because of lol no 50%

Alura
Sep 5, 2007, 05:31 AM
id say make it. it cant fail. ppl dont want bear claws ne more i guess it was just a FB thing.

-Ryuki-
Sep 5, 2007, 12:59 PM
I still have my board, but like I said, I'd rather save my Morbinia for the Bil de Axe.

Mainly because, I use a Fuka-Misaki, and 2 Vahra
Claws, so a Twin Bear Claws would be obselete.

Also, I do have a pair of Twin Kitty Claws, so if
I really wanted, I'd use those instead. =x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-09-05 11:00 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Sep 5, 2007, 06:06 PM
On 2007-09-05 10:59, RyukiZero wrote:
I still have my board, but like I said, I'd rather save my Morbinia for the Bil de Axe.

Mainly because, I use a Fuka-Misaki, and 2 Vahra
Claws, so a Twin Bear Claws would be obselete.

Also, I do have a pair of Twin Kitty Claws, so if
I really wanted, I'd use those instead. =x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-09-05 11:00 ]</font>

Yeah me to. I got 20% Ground on the Vahra Claw(Ground to 2... I want to do ONE more but just... can't:)) and kitty Claws as well as a 50% Fire Ra-Missaki so I'm good for claws I guess.

I sold the board for 14mil and the Morbinia's for 1.4Mil. Bought my friend a Bico for 5Mil and will try to get a deal with someone for a Crea Double... or do what I usually do and grind/synth all the money away:).

Funnily enough, I sold my 18% Bearclaws for 20Mil that had been in my friends shop for 2 weeks today as well... funny co-incidence, I never thought I'd sell the board that quick. Now if someone buys my Stormline[B ] for 14Mil that'd be cool.... or my 50% Electric Ganna Line for 55mil(shameless plug on in my firends shop Gnosis and Ellie Mental)... that'd be very cool<.<