PDA

View Full Version : What Story chapter would I pick if I wanted Tonnio Rhima'sCa

Ludamec
Sep 5, 2007, 09:36 AM
I think we are up to what..chapter 9 or so? I'm not sure myself, havent been keeping up with the story updates, nor doing them for that matter. However, I am quite tired of Maya Shidow(the crappy force) as an NPC to fight with me when I solo, her AI is absolutely horrendous and shes not even a good meat shield. Tonnio on the other hand, as a matter of personal preference, I enjoy using in extra mode. So I was wondering if someone could tell me which online story chapter he first appears in, so I can get his card. All help is appreciated.

Kylie
Sep 5, 2007, 09:39 AM
Chapter Nine. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Be prepared for an annoying mission though *turns red. thinking about that stupid brat* But you're right; Tonnio is a very good NPC. He nanos a lot, and it's friggin' strong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-09-05 07:41 ]</font>

landman
Sep 5, 2007, 12:02 PM
You have to complete all previous missions to access the correct one, so just play till you get his card

DAMASCUS
Sep 5, 2007, 12:13 PM
Oh, and you might have missed this but there is a 'next page' button to see the chapter 9 option. I know because I was tripping at first when I didn't see the newest chapter but then I took another take and aha..