PDA

View Full Version : how to make mst thought...

DurakkenX
Sep 5, 2007, 05:18 PM
I was thinking that a lot of us just pass up or sell the mats that we do pick up, but wouldn't it be a little bit easier to pick up more money if we picked up and synthed all that junk using the junk we picked up? Just curious if anyone has done the calculation for that...

Rashiid
Sep 5, 2007, 05:19 PM
i read this over 3 times; and am still confused.

McLaughlin
Sep 5, 2007, 05:21 PM
I know you think punctuation is only for actors, but come on.

SuperChoco
Sep 5, 2007, 05:22 PM
I still buy from player stores mats for a very cheap price, and I do the same for the mats I don't want. You could, but you might get the loving care of failing synths, unless you are doing scape doll,sol atomizer, or moon atomizer X, which are worthless. Star Atomizers however, are worth it

DurakkenX
Sep 5, 2007, 05:23 PM
Take all that junk that you skip or sell to NPC after you ran the mission and synth it then sell to NPC. Has anyone seen if that gets you more meseta?

McLaughlin
Sep 5, 2007, 05:24 PM
Ah. Depends on what you're synthing I suppose.

HaydenX
Sep 5, 2007, 05:30 PM
or just write the run on sentences until the break of dawn or until you get tired of writing them or until you get tired of reading them or until you...

OldCoot
Sep 5, 2007, 06:16 PM
Well when I do runs to level my PM's Bst I pick up materials and when I have enough I make a bunch of stuff from it. But these things would never sell if it were not for others leveling up their PMs.

Chaobo99
Sep 5, 2007, 06:27 PM
I think what he's saying is alot of us skip kerseline,vestaline,chicotite..whatever But we should just pick it up and make weps out of them to sell..i guess :/

pikachief
Sep 5, 2007, 06:28 PM
On 2007-09-05 16:27, Chaobo99 wrote:
I think what he's saying is alot of us skip kerseline,vestaline,chicotite..whatever But we should just pick it up and make weps out of them to sell..i guess :/

hes saying everything. cuz alot of C and B rank boards dropped too! hes saying what if we made everything we found into weapons...

could we sel thsoe to teh NPC and make a bigger profit then jsut selling the materials to the NPC? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

DikkyRay
Sep 5, 2007, 06:29 PM
well what i would do is ask my pm or ask a PSU GM about it they know everything about it so you could ask them if all else fails just try it for we all know monkies are well being sell mats you could sell your mats for bomchikabowow money and then tell us about it

Kuya
Sep 5, 2007, 07:01 PM
You know - when I read the title, I instantly thought...how can you make mst? Isn't that a stat? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Synths are very dependent on what you are trying to synth...like 9* prices (even on PC) are significantly lower due to low percentages. I've gotten 8 9* weapons up to 20% for 50k a piece. If you're making FO or RA weapons though, those prices don't go down too much.

Golto
Sep 5, 2007, 07:15 PM
Around the 8*-9* mark you could just sell them to npcs and make some money if you found the boards and all the mats.

9* sword 37500 selling to npc

If you sold those materials to npc
8250 for 9* board
7* metal 125x3 =375
9* ore 400x6 = 2400
8* wood 200x9=1800
4575 for mats

12825 for one 9* weapon board and the mats to make one.

So its almost 3 times as much if you were successful and sell the made weapon to npc than if you sold the board and mats to npc. But you could sell the weapon for more in your player shop.

guise709
Sep 5, 2007, 09:29 PM
that what i do to my weapons. Use low grade C weps and sell them for 300 meseta or so depending on the rarity. And well yea more money.

Urtri
Sep 6, 2007, 04:25 AM
To be honest i dont know why people skip 7* materials and boards for melee weapons anyway as 7*'s are a lot easier tomake and require far less materials per synth (7* need 3 ore,metals and wood. 9* need 9 ore metal and wood).

But yeah I make (when posible) Netural element weapons from the materials i get and then sell em for say 1/3rd more than what i would get when selling em to an NPC as PM food that should make some cash (which i need like the dickins as i am finnaly gonna have a go at making my first Foretecher that will not be forgotten in a matter of hours)

omegapirate2k
Sep 6, 2007, 09:07 AM
Personally, I just sell all the non valuable mats I don't use nor want to sell (in my shop that is) at the NPC.

I could probably run another few missions without having to run back to my room and deposit stuff I picked up, saves inventory space, PM space, and keeps me in the lobby if I'm soloing.

I make enough meseta as is selling them to the NPC.

Edited for a minor clarification.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-09-06 19:53 ]</font>

Shishi-O
Sep 7, 2007, 03:15 AM
I only make 9* weps, not elitist, but it is what I want to use. IFO make a better one ireplace it. And sell the old one. For a pretty decent price.

Esufer
Sep 7, 2007, 08:22 PM
I keep all the crap from the end of my missions and they usually end up as stuff like Gigushes.

It doesn't make me much money but it's something to do.

Money comes from Mission Rewards and selling my old gear, IMO.

Tykwa
Sep 7, 2007, 08:29 PM
If I fucking find one more god damn Aceneline or any 3* shit and below on that category ima shit in your cereal, oh i'm cereal

Esufer
Sep 7, 2007, 08:31 PM
GIVE IT TO ME.