PDA

View Full Version : shop on 360

Isabeau
Sep 5, 2007, 06:50 PM
So, I just started about a week ago. I'm lvl 9, and money seems really hard to come by. I've been told to save up to open a shop.. but i'm on the 360 and there dont seem to be a lot of players so of course taht leads me to think if i open a shop, will my items sell? anyone have advice?

Niloklives
Sep 5, 2007, 06:55 PM
open a shop

Isabeau
Sep 5, 2007, 06:58 PM
it's that much of a money maker?

Jaspaller
Sep 5, 2007, 07:11 PM
It's a real money maker if you have the right stuff to sell at a good price. Otherwise, level up and join some "her secret mission" parties for some quick cash and Mission points. 10k for an S-rank on the mission is a damn good payout.

Isabeau
Sep 5, 2007, 08:55 PM
ok thanks!

Niloklives
Sep 5, 2007, 10:42 PM
think of it this way:

it costs 15 to open the shop. you can sell a single vulcaline for 7k...I dunno how much things like copernia go on xbox...but synth mats usually sell well enough. juct check the synth shop on cylex for their prices and charge less than them. it shold pay itself off in less than a day. its an easy way to make money and it takes no work on your part

SkyCaptain360
Sep 5, 2007, 11:00 PM
its a great thing to do but if u sell even alot of crappy stuf u can still make alot of meseta. i usualy make about 100-900k a day.

btw idk wat ure talking about the 360 server having few ppl on it uni 1 and 2 are always crowded. maybe not compared to jp/ps2

Complex_Jao
Sep 5, 2007, 11:01 PM
NO!!!HSM BAD!!!
STOP TRING TO MAKE EVERY NOOB INTO A HSM HO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Complex_Jao on 2007-09-05 21:02 ]</font>

HaydenX
Sep 6, 2007, 12:25 AM
On 2007-09-05 21:01, Complex_Jao wrote:
NO!!!HSM BAD!!!
STOP TRING TO MAKE EVERY NOOB INTO A HSM HO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Complex_Jao on 2007-09-05 21:02 ]</font>

HSM GOOD! It is quick money and mission point gainer. Easy to cap your advanced class. Why wouldn't you do it. If it were available when you were a new player, you would've done it. You are just jealous of the current generation. I leveled up my main char with almost nothing but HIVE. It took me until level 34 to become a wartecher. Now, playing as my alt, I am at level 25 and a level 2 fortegunner. My palette has nothing but A-ranks (aside from a highly grinded sevarac 26% ice).

Oh...for the actual topic...YES OPEN A DAMN SHOP!!! It is the first real investment you should make.

Eureka
Sep 6, 2007, 11:03 PM
Shops are where to go...if you use them. Plan on spending some time tomorrow really working on mine because as time when by it became a storage center for mates and curatives (things I could probably sell for cheap)

When I put something of actual value in it, it sells more often than not.

D1ABOLIK
Sep 7, 2007, 01:26 AM
On 2007-09-05 16:50, Isabeau wrote:
i'm on the 360 and there dont seem to be a lot of players
Make sure your in uni 1,2 or 3 and there will be tons of people.Also wanted to say (keep in mind its just MY opinion) that HSM should be removed from the server.Its to easy to get money and MP and not fair to the people that have been playing this game from the get go that had to work there butt off for that kind of money and MP.Gives new players an unfair advantage and creates a certain standard that other missions dont compare to.Therefore no one runs other missions except seabed and it makes it a pain in the butt to find good parties elsewhere.It should be deleted or rewards lowered so people spread out more. EDIT: Yes open a shop. =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: D1ABOLIK on 2007-09-06 23:28 ]</font>
________
Ferrari f2005 history (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Ferrari_F2005)

Hatemachine
Sep 7, 2007, 03:24 AM
Sorry I dissagree HSM should remain as it is I say us older players from the beginning should wear that honor like a friggin badge.

We didnt have no stinkin HSM runs we had deragan for 8 hours aday and none of this fancy moatoob blather or SPECIALIZED classes we had ranger hunter and spell chuck and that was all we needed AND WERE STILL HERE!!!!!!

Is it any wonder the human race seems so f'ed up or is it just me?

As for the shop I say work a ranged mag while you can still buy the deragan breaths (if you can I havent been on in awhile)

THEN open up shop that way you can make guns galore grindem up or use the suckers.

OldCoot
Sep 7, 2007, 10:45 AM
Come on guys, how many of you in the first days of the game before Moatoob, Bruce, Crimson Beast, HSM, no advanced classes, and no A ranks spammed Dragon C or B for a while because it was the place to level up?

I know I did. I found a place where you could get a party easy, had a good payoff for MP and meseta at the time and stuck to it. Now that HSM is out I think I would encourage everyone to go there for a while. Why not? Pays out unheard of MP and Meseta compared to when the game first arrived. If anything now that I have leveled characters it is a easy run to pick up on some good meseta.

I agree with the shop thing to. Took me a while to open my first shop but when I did, it was so nice to earn mesta while you were offline. Come back the next day and find some X amount waiting for you. Can't beat that.

D1ABOLIK
Sep 7, 2007, 02:01 PM
I just think the rewards are to high compared to other missions.If it was more balanced than people would spread out more.When i go on there are two full universes and a half a universe full and everyone is at the neudaiz guardians colony or seabed and everywhere else is a ghost town.There is something wrong with that.

________
STARCRAFT 2 REPLAY (http://screplays.com/)

ThEoRy
Sep 7, 2007, 03:50 PM
When I finally got around to synthing 9* force weps and sold them in my shop the big bucks really started rollin in. It was like a new game had opened up to me. Finally I could get some decent armors and a stacked pallet. Of course you have to have money to make money and the shop is a good place to get started. Also do some cash runs to get that money quick so you can raise your bot up to start synthing if you haven't already. Ahh so much to do...

Complex_Jao
Sep 10, 2007, 10:43 PM
On 2007-09-07 12:01, D1ABOLIK wrote:
I just think the rewards are to high compared to other missions.If it was more balanced than people would spread out more.When i go on there are two full universes and a half a universe full and everyone is at the neudaiz guardians colony or seabed and everywhere else is a ghost town.There is something wrong with that.

Thank you...at least someone is with me on this one

gryphonvii
Sep 11, 2007, 12:34 AM
I'll still party with you on hsm moogle but you actually need to get on every once in a while I've been bored cuz none of my friends are on.