PDA

View Full Version : Stupid, but unique, AoI question.

Zorafim
Sep 5, 2007, 07:47 PM
How long after the release are people going to hack the data on the disk? I want to know before playing story mode if any clothing styles besides what caseal gets will look good, so that I can choose something besides caseal for AoI offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-09-05 20:02 ]</font>

Rashiid
Sep 5, 2007, 07:48 PM
lol beats famitsu topics!

i give it.....2 hours.

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 5, 2007, 08:09 PM
they'll have hacked AoI, before it's even released

THE JACKEL

Zorafim
Sep 5, 2007, 08:18 PM
Maybe I should rephrase my question. How long did it take for the PSU clothing styles to come out to the public?

Sinue_v2
Sep 5, 2007, 08:30 PM
Honestly, I've got the sinking suspicion that we've already seen all the new clothing additions to PSU - and that we won't get most of them until nearly 6-8 months into AoI's release.

Zorafim
Sep 5, 2007, 08:44 PM
Right, caseal then.

omegapirate2k
Sep 5, 2007, 08:46 PM
They've already hacked AOI, my uncle works for sonic team and he told me everything about it and even gave me an advance english copy.

Seriously.

Zorafim
Sep 5, 2007, 09:00 PM
Oh, score! Will there be ninja rocks?!

-Ryuki-
Sep 5, 2007, 09:00 PM
Right, so.. when people DO decide to hack AoI, I'll be minding my own business and having fun with
the others.

I predict within the first week, though. 2 hours seems a little too early. I'm sure if anyone plans on
hacking AoI, they'd see what's available first, which could take some time, THEN see what they can do.
Chances are, Broomop could be back, and there'll be another Ryuk.

omegapirate2k
Sep 5, 2007, 09:01 PM
On 2007-09-05 19:00, Zorafim wrote:
Oh, score! Will there be ninja rocks?!

No but there will be a ninja class and photon katanas, and photon shurikens and more ninja outfits and stuff.

Syl
Sep 5, 2007, 09:10 PM
On 2007-09-05 19:00, RyukiZero wrote:
Right, so.. when people DO decide to hack AoI, I'll be minding my own business and having fun with
the others.

I predict within the first week, though. 2 hours seems a little too early. I'm sure if anyone plans on
hacking AoI, they'd see what's available first, which could take some time, THEN see what they can do.
Chances are, Broomop could be back, and there'll be another Ryuk.

I'm not sure that's exactly what Levia was asking. He's asking as to how long it would take to hack the INFO (like how people did for PSU offline mode to see all the clothes and stuff).

I don't really recall how long it took for PSU, but if I remember right someone already did it for the AoI beta (they got the bitmap chart i think, pretty much how the S3-S5 discussions started)

Soukosa
Sep 5, 2007, 09:31 PM
On 2007-09-05 19:10, SylviaEspada wrote:
I don't really recall how long it took for PSU, but if I remember right someone already did it for the AoI beta (they got the bitmap chart i think, pretty much how the S3-S5 discussions started)

The person didn't hack anything. They likely got a texture glitch that caused that one to load instead and they took a pic of it since it freaked them out so much.

Schubalts
Sep 5, 2007, 09:37 PM
Wasn't it just a few weeks when people started hacking open the PSU info for items?

Umberger
Sep 5, 2007, 10:01 PM
On 2007-09-05 19:37, Schubalts wrote:
Wasn't it just a few weeks when people started hacking open the PSU info for items?

No...Mewn did a bunch of file dumps (as well as hacked/showed off the room decorations and clothes in offline mode) shortly after the game was released.

Zorafim
Sep 5, 2007, 10:03 PM
/sigh

First post edited for clarity.

Itsuki
Sep 5, 2007, 10:42 PM
On 2007-09-05 17:47, Zorafim wrote:
How long after the release are people going to hack the data on the disk? I want to know before playing story mode if any clothing styles besides what caseal gets will look good, so that I can choose something besides caseal for AoI offline.

To put it simple, it was a couple days before PSU had an offline GG bypass (yes, it straight up didn't load gameguard at all). And it was that same day that people starting being able to hack all of the offline content since most of it was pretty easily accessable. It was a longer period of time before some of the other hacks were made available though, such as damage immunity and changing your appears to npcs and such.

I would expect similar from the 2ch community,but either way, it will likely be long before AoI US comes out.