PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: B> Cheap Cugo Mambas / Ulteris / Mira-kikamis

CelestialBlade
Sep 5, 2007, 08:22 PM
Looking to make a +10 version of each of these, but Player Shops are full of fail and not only lack decent stock, but want me to pay 400k for each of them. Hel no.

So if anyone's got some cheap, ungrinded versions of these weapons it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure how many I'm gonna need to be really successful, but I'm certainly going to need a number of them. Just make sure they're VERY cheap.

Syl
Sep 5, 2007, 09:16 PM
Hm, I'll check my bank for some, but I might not have many as I just went through a spree of breaking guns lol. >_>

Niloklives
Sep 5, 2007, 10:37 PM
if you buy all the parts from the npc taking the failure rate into account it costs something fierce...not 400k but something close to 300k...50% failure rate so multiply all these costs by 2.

vulcaline 8k x6 = 48k
chicotite 2.5k x9 = 22.5k
par ebon 4kx x 9 = 36k
im-photon 200 x 10 - 2k
1/3 of the board 165k/3 = 55k

48k+22.5k+36k+2k+55k = 163.5k per attempt so multiply that by 2 cost wise to statistically break even on costs.

so about 320k each just to break even...at that point buying them for 350k is a steal...400k is not too unreasonable.

if you don't like it I suggest you raise a ranged Pm and synth them yourself...there's a rason people don't synth for profit much anymore most sales are residuals from synths for grinding or drops from hunting. that's why you get them cheaper than 300k ever...cause people are just looking to get rid of them at that point.

I mean good luck, but don't be mad if you don't get "good" prices I suggest you just gring the 8*s if you want to save mooney...very little difference in stats at the end of the day and not nearly as costly.

CelestialBlade
Sep 6, 2007, 06:02 AM
The costs of synthing are kinda what led me to make this topic in the first place. It's not so much the material costs that bother me, because I've got stockpiles of those, it's the board cost. I've just seen the things go as low as 200k, but lately I've noticed that nobody sells them much anymore.