Sekani
Sep 5, 2007, 10:37 PM
Self-explanatory.

GreenArcher
Sep 5, 2007, 10:39 PM
Magas Maggahna ... no contest ...

Chuck_Norris
Sep 5, 2007, 10:39 PM
I'd have to say the demmaglus(whatever the name of the flying moatoob boss is).

Umberger
Sep 5, 2007, 10:40 PM
Close call between Fakis and Magas, but I vote Magas. Fakis' meteor attack can be a royal pain, but you have time to heal before it hits...regardless, his attacks are pretty damaging. Magas is just annoying because of his wide variety of long range attacks, his ability to teleport in an extremely open area, and of course his whole "I feel like breaking off my lower half" deal.

Powder Keg
Sep 5, 2007, 10:41 PM
Are you guys talking about the robot? He's not so bad.

Dimma and Onma on the other hand I HATE. Maybe they're not the hardest, but they''re easily the most annoying. All they do is stay up in the air and run away from you. They can take a long-ass time to kill.

Dj_SkyEpic
Sep 5, 2007, 10:42 PM
To me, Magas Maggahna. It's always difficult for close combat with him so the only possible way to defeat him would be range or to wait until he's stationary enough to attack at certain locations.

Dulk Fakis is easy for me since every single attack he has towards me does not kill me and gives me a chance to recover quickly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-09-05 20:43 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Sep 5, 2007, 10:55 PM
Bosses are nothing compared to the mission full of enemies in this game.

Jakosifer
Sep 5, 2007, 11:24 PM
Only one that kills me is Magas, well Falkis' meteor kills me when my HP is under 85% but eh, that's a given. Magas actually full blown owns me sometimes. >_>;;

xiuying
Sep 6, 2007, 12:18 AM
comparing all bosses on s2, i'd say fakis because 98% of goliath runs your party will get an S rank whereas you'll only S rank seed awakened like 90% of the time unless you never run with melee class people in which case probably like 97%

maggahna can be annoying with his stun/swordstab combo attack but you can usually avoid dying if you've got dimates and trimates on hand, whereas sometimes fakis does that explosion attack thing (which is apparently of such immense power that it causes the 360 to slow down) and meteor which can both cause you to lose the odd scape

i have a 30% lightning phantomline for maggahna and a 44% dark one for fakis and i lose more scapes on fakis at the moment. might be because i've done about 10x more goliath runs than seed awakened and know how to avoid its attacks better though, i dunno

also with fakis i tend to find myself having to worry about whether other people in the party are running out of their 10 scapes and will need me to drop some, which is probably diverting my attention from avoiding his attacks to some degree. this might not be a problem when people run the mission more and learn how better to survive the boss, or when the level cap gets upped to 100, or when sega implement the moon-atomizers-are-ok-for-s-rank rule, whichever comes first

also, of the three, ragnus is the boss i manage to survive least frequently due to the 360 freezing on the boss fight like 25% of the time

SiGeL
Sep 6, 2007, 12:44 AM
Magas is an mf'in cheater.

It's not so much his attacks that bother me, it's the fact that he can cancel out of them whenever he feels like to run away or whatever. His running in general is pretty annoying, but the ability to end his moves whenever he feels like is weak.

(Telling your poor friends who you dragged off Parum for DG that you can hide safely in the cave is always a good laugh, though)

Zael
Sep 6, 2007, 01:19 AM
Magas definitely. Which of course makes it the most fun boss in the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

stukasa
Sep 6, 2007, 01:20 AM
Hardest? Mmm, probably Magas for me. Then again, I avoid Fakis whenever possible. xD

Most annoying? Probably Dimma. >.> Too much flying, not enough standing around so I can give him a face full of Foie. >:3

Acceleration
Sep 6, 2007, 01:29 AM
On 2007-09-05 23:19, Zael wrote:
Magas definitely. Which of course makes it the most fun boss in the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yep!

Sharkyland
Sep 6, 2007, 02:01 AM
Definitely Magas. I just don't like his sword and teleportation.

Jainsea
Sep 6, 2007, 02:30 AM
oh jesus! >< Magas hands down! De ragnus..same old moves..
Dark Fakis is actually a fun fight for me^^ just did my 1st few S run
there ever like last week http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (at the time w/ my lv60 Female newman FF5 ) but Magus is just cheap as hell..his range is unfair at times and I could over look this if he didint move around and port so much . And once his 'core' falls off he rly likes to run me over >.> By the end of the fight im alrdy rrrghhh stay still!!! *digs giant hole, Magas falls in*

Siertes
Sep 6, 2007, 02:36 AM
Rattlesnake isn't going to hunt itself, people! Get your asses to Desert Goliath! Come on, Magas isn't that bad!...for gunners

Gen2000
Sep 6, 2007, 03:11 AM
Magas because he is the only boss that is straight up anti-class. I feel for the few Fortefighters during Desert Goliath runs. It's all rainbows and sunshine getting to him, owning the enemy cast and Grinna Beat and whatnot then badass Magas shows us, fFs owned him....for a while then throws up his "MELEE RANGE AREA CLOSED" deal and **** just hits the fan for them. Handgun? LAWL.

I remember around the time the mission was first released and some high level fFs actually quit mid-battle because they just found it too frustating, lol.

I love when Magas stuns someone and you just know his about to pwn them with his sword dash next but you're thinking "maybe I can save them with a Sol or Reverser?". Psyche, Magas does stun move again and kills both of you, gg.

Magas is the most fun boss in the game.

CelestialBlade
Sep 6, 2007, 06:07 AM
I'd say Magas Maggahna, but Dulk Fakis's 2nd form comes in a close 2nd.

De Ragnus is really easy if you simply learn to NOT stand next to him when he stomps/swings his tail. I see a lot of people having a lot of trouble with that....

F-Gattaca
Sep 6, 2007, 06:31 AM
If we set up a duel between them, Maggas would do a roundhouse kick to Dulk Fakis' face and win the match.

... Suddenly I want to see that happen. A final battle with Fakis in a Maggas mech. It'd be like those Goemon/Mystical Ninja boss battles.

Esufer
Sep 6, 2007, 06:35 AM
None of them >_>

SEED Venes is the only boss that makes me cry inside.

amtalx
Sep 6, 2007, 06:54 AM
Fighting Magas makes me hulk out and destroy the city.

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 6, 2007, 08:01 AM
De Ragnus isn't that tough because he actually stays on the ground and fights like a man, he's not a total pussy like the Moatoob bosses. Well, he's pretty strong, but yeah, I much prefer to fight someone strong than someone annoying and anti-melee.

omegapirate2k
Sep 6, 2007, 08:44 AM
Maggas is ok with a 34% catiline http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Broodstar1337
Sep 6, 2007, 08:44 AM
Magas, easily. He's a big "fuck you" to everyone except possibly gunners. Fighters can't get close to him because all the crazy-ass attacks he constantly whips out. Techers are too slow to hit him and run away from crazy-ass attacks as well, but at least they have bows.

ShadowDragon28
Sep 6, 2007, 09:30 AM
The Most difficult boss of PSU is a secret hidden boss on Parum, He's also a boss monster of the Internet: Tay Zonday with his Chocolate Rain Song Attack!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c6/Chocolate_Rain.png/200px-Chocolate_Rain.png
Tremble in fear as your ears bleeed!!!

Ronin1of47
Sep 6, 2007, 09:48 AM
On 2007-09-05 22:44, SiGeL wrote:

(Telling your poor friends who you dragged off Parum for DG that you can hide safely in the cave is always a good laugh, though)

"I Do Not Like You Very Much!"

Kylie
Sep 6, 2007, 09:53 AM
Magas Maggahna is serious business.

TheBlackDeath
Sep 6, 2007, 07:13 PM
I would probably say that Dimmagolus and Maggas Maggahna are the worst bosses for fighter type classes. Dimmas only real problem is that he is almost constantly in the air. Took me half an hour to do a C run once on my CAST FF just because he would never be on the ground long enough for me to hit him. I would chase him around for a little while waiting for him to land and when he finally would I would run over, but just as I was about to reach him off he went flying again. At one point while chasing him my weapon and health were fully charged and he still wasn't landing so I just sat down and waited to see if he would land for more than 3 seconds and took the occasional lightning attack and finally I got fed up with waiting just decided to start firing away with a 1* handgun I had picked up earlier. Maggas doesn't fly but it takes equally long to get to him after he teleports. Interruptable attacks make him all the more annoying though; one example of this is when I was running with a friend who was on his techer char and we were doing DG on S2, at one point he was shooting my friend with his retarded machine gun so I decided to take the opportunity to try and run up and hit him in the back. When I was at a mid-distance from him he whips around and shoots a surprise missle with zero warning and it kills me. After this he proceeds to GUARD me and whenever my friend gets close to use giresta he'll start shooting his machine gun or charging up to use his dash attack.

De Ragnus has absolutely never been a problem for me even as a fighter. You'd think two heads would be smarter than one(aka De Ragan) but I have quite frequently seen the De Ragnus land, after flying, in the opposite corner of the arena, facing away from me.

Dulk Fakis probably has to be the hardest boss I've ever faced as a fighter class. Dimma and Maggas are just cowards who use cheap tactics, but Dulk Fakis will actually wipe the floor with you. He's really only difficult once you get to S rank, but so is any boss. The first form can do alot of damage to me but I don't have alot of problems avoiding a hit until he starts using his Ra techs. One of the times I was running Seed Awakend S with a friend he had to go afk so I thought I would try to fight the first form myself. After dying a couple of times I figured out first that I had to "kill" his arms before I could get the shield to come down and second the trick on how to do it. Once I got both arms down then my only difficulty was hitting him while avoiding his smaller arms and the constant Ra techs that he would throw my way, along with the mysterious megid that comes out of the tentacle things that apparently does absolutely nothing to you. My friend got back after I had died from the barrage of Ra techs and when we were fighting together he would still not stop shooting them at me even while I wasn't doing anything. The second form is far worse since he's now quite mobile and I can only do good damage to his face. In addition, there's also some surprise attacks like missiles and scraping along the battle stage after warping.

Taking everything into account my opinion is that Dulk Fakis is the hardest to kill as a fighter.

gryphonvii
Sep 6, 2007, 07:46 PM
magas is a pain for mele types like me, when he could pull out the swords or missiles when your in the middle of an attack combo, you gotta stay away and be useless

pokefiend
Sep 6, 2007, 07:47 PM
De ragan BY FAR! =}

MushiKuro
Sep 6, 2007, 08:00 PM
Based in Offline gameplay, i say it's Dulk Falkis, but the most anoying it's the creepy Desert thing boss =X

See ya!

X.X

Vickie
Sep 7, 2007, 07:35 AM
This thread should be changed to "Most annoying Boss in PSU" Because there are no Difficult bosses in this damn game.
I say Magas is the most annnoying.

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 7, 2007, 07:40 AM
hard? none
annoying? all of em at times

THE JACKEL

Rashiid
Sep 7, 2007, 08:01 AM
well all have differences.

Fakis - does unexpected moves; usually killed off-guard - and some you cant run from
Magas - 1-Hitta-Quitta - but can evade w/ well timing
Ragnus - not even an issue for gunners http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif just sux cause hes neutral; so no help from armor (this shows how shiity phantomline is XD)

Vickie
Sep 7, 2007, 09:02 AM
"(this shows how shiity phantomline is XD)" - Rashiid
lol amen

Koji1m1
Sep 12, 2007, 07:49 PM
heh this is almost the odvious topic on the forums XD but im gonna along from it a lil while to say maggas is the most annoying boss in psu and Fakis is a bit more pradictable than maggas because his attack patterns almost never to change but fakis's attacks are a bit stronger than maggas but maggas barly gives any time to counterattack and yes his sword and stun attack are devistating.

SStrikerR
Sep 12, 2007, 07:59 PM
de ragnus owns my ass easily for some reason, even though i stand under him, i get frozen and stomped on. so for me he's the hardest, but maggas pisses me off cuz it takes forever running to kill im.