PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Selling Psycho Wand + Agito Repca materials

GStealth
Sep 6, 2007, 05:34 AM
I figure I wont be seeing the boards anytime soon... Even if I found someone trading one, there would be too much competition, so theres little point in keeping the materials... Shop name is Shin

I currently have Diads (32), Neptulines, Relic Edges (11) , Agito Edges (10), and Titanias (18)

I was able to scout Diads, and came up with 1.25 mil each, to the lowest being 2 mil.

I didnt bother scouting Relic Edges or Neptulines, since everyone and their mother has one in their shop. I made a guesstimate and came up with 100k for Neptulines and 400k for Relic Edges, although these can be a bit flexible.

I didnt scout Titania very much, but the lowest I glanced at was 750k, so I came up with 550k.

There was only 1 shop that had Agito Edge, but it was very much locked... I came up with 5 mil for now, because Agito Repca is one of the few more rare items I want, so Ill have a hard time letting them go.

Ill check the shop first thing whenever I log on to update the status.

Kietrinia
Sep 6, 2007, 08:47 AM
I've actually found Diads at 999k to 1mil before. 1mil will sell you alot of Diads. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GStealth
Sep 6, 2007, 10:49 PM
Bump... If they dont sell like that, Ill lower them