PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Clooosed

XenithFlare
Sep 6, 2007, 08:24 AM
Gone, kthx

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-09-09 21:58 ]</font>

GStealth
Sep 6, 2007, 08:35 AM
You wanted that so much tho... Or have I been gone that long?

Niloklives
Sep 6, 2007, 08:40 AM
I've got a hirokuteri. not sure I'd want to trade ot though...it was my first find...still...black bull...

XenithFlare
Sep 6, 2007, 08:41 AM
I didn't say I WAS trading it. =P As a Fortegunner, I don't use rifles all that much; especially now that I've gone GT, I can use Bows and Crossbows and Twin Handguns.

I just want to see what I can get from it; I guarantee I won't trade it for piddly. XD No worries, my man. Just want to see my options.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-09-06 11:29 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Sep 6, 2007, 01:30 PM
On 2007-09-06 06:40, NIloklives wrote:
I've got a hirokuteri. not sure I'd want to trade ot though...it was my first find...still...black bull...

Wow, I totally didn't even see your post till just now. XD You keep me in mind, if you decide to. =D

Shadow_Wing
Sep 6, 2007, 03:14 PM
Viper for your Blackbull
<<
>>

XD

XenithFlare
Sep 7, 2007, 01:09 AM
lol

Off-topic, fun (but short) Desert Goliath run earlier! We'll have to get all of us together again sometime. Fakis, mebbe?

Shadow_Wing
Sep 7, 2007, 01:18 AM
lol we came out of Falkis before heading for DG, a few runs of em, you can see how angry DJ got at us in the screen shot thread XD.

But definitely, and lol at you being a person Mik knows! Small world indeed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-09-06 23:19 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Sep 7, 2007, 01:21 AM
XD I'll have to go massacre my laptop loading the screenies. OFF I GO!

lol Yeah Mik and I (and Kyo) have been together for quite a while; guess it stands to reason all the awesome people know each other. >:D Also buds with Agent D, if you know of him. Met his cocky ass through Metal Gear Online, and he followed me here lol XD

Shadow_Wing
Sep 7, 2007, 01:24 AM
LOL I'm pretty cool with D as well XD, though his cocky ass fails in comparison to mine! or so we say to eachother on the forums...

ne1first
Sep 7, 2007, 01:24 AM
I offer hirokteri

XenithFlare
Sep 7, 2007, 01:26 AM
Hirokteri is one... gonna need more than just that, methinks, but it's a start! =D Thanks for putting your offer in! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif It's appreciated++

ne1first
Sep 7, 2007, 03:31 AM
I can add a 24% fire michi-senba for your GT to my hirokteri. If not that then any clues as to what you'd like added? I think 2 items from your wants list would be a bit too much though.

XenithFlare
Sep 7, 2007, 11:00 AM
On 2007-09-07 01:31, ne1first wrote:
I can add a 24% fire michi-senba for your GT to my hirokteri. If not that then any clues as to what you'd like added? I think 2 items from your wants list would be a bit too much though.

I realize my previous list was a bit one-sided, so I added more "lesser" things I would like. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Sorry about that! Though... I don't think I need a Michi-senba, atm. ><

XenithFlare
Sep 7, 2007, 08:21 PM
Bump in the hope someone with a Rikauteri sees this! =D I'm debating a 1:1 trade with that damn bow XD

Kyokyono
Sep 8, 2007, 01:13 PM
Of course the moment you get ahold of a Blackbull, NO ONE on the market wants it anymore. XD Hilarity at work, here.

Tetsaru
Sep 8, 2007, 03:29 PM
DEAR GOD, I WANT THAT BLACKBULL!!! >_<; Of course, you wouldn't want anything I've got... no one ever does... ;_; /emo

LP_Phoenix
Sep 8, 2007, 04:18 PM
thats the problem.... those who want it cant trade it and dont find it by themselves. those who can trade, dont want it... because, the y can find it, like the 100 other s rank thing they already got....
sometimes, i wonder how many s ranks go to the same players. like s rank magnets >.<

XenithFlare
Sep 8, 2007, 04:45 PM
On 2007-09-08 14:18, LP_Phoenix wrote:
thats the problem.... those who want it cant trade it and dont find it by themselves. those who can trade, dont want it... because, the y can find it, like the 100 other s rank thing they already got....
sometimes, i wonder how many s ranks go to the same players. like s rank magnets >.<

I've only ever found one S-rank board, and it was for a class I wasn't playing, and won't be playing for quite some time. =P

Just had two excellent offers though, one involving a Hirokteri, and one involving a Gur Bazga, a Degahna Cannon and two +10 9* guns. I'm leaning on the latter, and I _HOPEFULLY_ should have my decision by this time tomorrow (work until midnight, tonight though).

(prays someone with Hirokteri, Degahna Cannon, and Bazga comes along) =P

XenithFlare
Sep 9, 2007, 02:35 AM
Welp, it's gone by tomorrow, unless someone has a Rikauteri they'd like to trade before 4pm CNT on 9/9. XD Extra can be added on my end, of course... OTHERWISE, the blackbull is being traded!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-09-09 00:54 ]</font>

relentless
Sep 9, 2007, 04:09 AM
On 2007-09-08 14:45, XenithFlare wrote:
Just had two excellent offers though, one involving a Hirokteri, and one involving a Gur Bazga, a Degahna Cannon and two +10 9* guns. I'm leaning on the latter, and I _HOPEFULLY_ should have my decision by this time tomorrow (work until midnight, tonight though).

lol You're expecting too much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I could actually beat that Gur Bazga offer but then the trade would be unfair for me. <.<

str898mustang
Sep 9, 2007, 09:06 AM
no one is gonna trade a Rikauteri for BB

Aka
Sep 9, 2007, 10:09 AM
On 2007-09-09 07:06, str898mustang wrote:
no one is gonna trade a Rikauteri for BB

He's right. Hell, I wouldn't even if it was for 2 BBs

XenithFlare
Sep 9, 2007, 10:11 AM
On 2007-09-09 02:09, SeKaI wrote:

On 2007-09-08 14:45, XenithFlare wrote:

lol You're expecting too much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I could actually beat that Gur Bazga offer but then the trade would be unfair for me. <.<

Methinks none of you read the two seperate "I can add more" parts.

Nor the "unlikely situation" part. It's my main want right now; that doesn't mean I'm going to get it. But in the unlikely situation that someone offers, I would be a very, very happy CAST.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-09-09 08:54 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Sep 9, 2007, 01:11 PM
Original post edited.