PDA

View Full Version : Don't Laugh..but....

Ninpo_Tamashii
Dec 28, 2002, 02:55 PM
I need a Double Saber with Hit %. I dont' care what other %'s it has or doesn't have, i just care about hit %. And just a DOUBLE SABER not double saber type ^_^. Please post if u have it and what its % is. Thank you.

Ninpo_Tamashii
Dec 29, 2002, 12:01 PM
O.o I find it funny that people can find BMKB's Orotiagito's and POL's and rediculously crutial Items, but when it comes to asking for something somple like a Double Saber, O.o people choke up. Guess dupin' can't ever top good old fashion get-up-and-go-get-it-yourself these days. -.-() oh well, I'll keep looking, and please post if anybody who reads this has one with hit %, thank you

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 29, 2002, 12:51 PM
Just because someone doesn't post..you assume cuz its they don't have em? Cuz they are worthless to doop? Hmm....I smell another Phalanx coming. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif By the way, I have a double saber, just not for trade.

Paradoxa
Dec 29, 2002, 01:10 PM
Might be able to help you. Im not sure but I think I may have a friend sitting on 1 or 2 not sure about percents but may be worth a shot. If he has Im sure he would be willing to share.

BlackFoxRaven
Dec 29, 2002, 02:40 PM
Yo Melfice. Remember me? I think I got something you might want. Let me know if you're interested

Oh wait...you mean HIT %....no I can't help you there. Sorry man.

Didn't know YOU came here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlackFoxRaven on 2002-12-29 11:42 ]</font>

Ninpo_Tamashii
Dec 30, 2002, 11:56 AM
" Just because someone doesn't post..you assume cuz its they don't have em? Cuz they are worthless to doop? "
~~~~~~~~~~~ChronoTrigga

Well chrono, What drove me to post that, WASN'T cus nobody had responded to my posts. I had been going around asking varius people for them, and they didn't. I am a mag Farmer, so in response for payment, i asked for a simple Double Saber with Hit%. I didn't think that was too strenous considering they were willing to give me Orotiagito's, POL's, Red-s-beats, BMKB's +80, Double Cannon's and versious other items (which just so happened to be duped to high hell) and they coudln't expend the effort to find a double saber..., that's on VH. Almost all those weapons i listed (save the 1975 agito which turns into the orotiagito with offline quests) are found on Ult. The double saber on VH caves from nano dragon for most id's.. Black monkey king bar, which is able to be made lagitamately. But you have to find the monkey king bar...in seabed....Ultimate...from the squid thingies...on a REDRIA.. ID..., a level 80 has no chance in an online Seabed, i don't care how you want to sugar coat it. and ontop of that getting enough Phonton drops for the rock to make them. I won't even get into the hastle of finding the parts to combine to make a double cannon either, and all taht's found on ult. My point is lagitally finding a double saber with hit % is MUCH easier, and much less work and complication than going through and leveling to be strong enough to search for those weapons and put them togeather, let alone Find them once you are strong enough.(and yes they could have another character and just handed down the weapons to theirl ower level...but lets look at the numbers now....honestly....-blinks-) Yet everybody and their grandma passes them out like its nothing. THAT'S what prompted me to post what i did ealier. And btw, Phalanx is a friend of mine, i see nothing wrong with what he see's about rare searching and what not. He's helped me on more than one occasion in searching for Items. and I just got here Wei ^_^ not too long ago, lol.

Jyo-San
Dec 30, 2002, 02:59 PM
Just do what I did to get a double saber. Go to VR Temple on hard and keep beating Barba Ray until he drops one. Another way I found one is since I'm a Skyly, go to Very Hard and find a nano dragon. Then again, these are the ways I found a double saber.

Ninpo_Tamashii
Dec 30, 2002, 03:40 PM
Thanks, that's what i have been doing offline and online with a buncha my friends, just figured i'd post to see if anybody had found one with hit % to make life a bit easier lol. ^_^

Blade_1
Dec 31, 2002, 10:01 AM
If your still looking for one i can probably get you one, i'll PM you when i get one hit %. Since i could do with a couple of more God/Bodys/Devil/Techs and Magic Rock:Moola so V.Hard Caves sounds good. BTW just ignore the duping losers, stay legit and you will soon begin to see the benefits, who wants a Double Cannon anyway.

Ninpo_Tamashii
Dec 31, 2002, 12:02 PM
I sure as hell can't use one so, O.o() lol And thanks btw.

1ncubus87
Jan 2, 2003, 12:58 PM
I have a simple but dumb question I think. How can I tell if an item i have has been duped? I have a twin blaze, not sure if it is duped. I don't really mind much if it is duped, but it kind of makes them game worse when everyone has the rare item twin blaze or partisan of lightning. There are suppose to be RARE not common.

Hero
Jan 2, 2003, 03:00 PM
I have a Stag Cutlery +30 with a 35% on Dark and 15% hit.

Nintendo
Jan 2, 2003, 03:44 PM
I'll trade ya a Double Saber...

Ninpo_Tamashii
Jan 2, 2003, 08:50 PM
not just a double saber...a double saber, with HIT % O.o()!!!!, if you have that i'll be more than happy to trade with you ^_^