PDA

View Full Version : Ok so I just hit 65...

mvffin
Sep 8, 2007, 10:46 PM
Where is a good place to to for XP and/or S-Ranks?
Soloing is horrible, it took me about 75 minutes to do half of rainbow beast, then i gave up.

Basically, I'm wondering if there's anyplace thats still populated to find a team at, because I'm tired of spamming noob days money mission and C-bed.

BTW,I'm on 360, My char is a F Beast WT, I dont use attack techs due to lack of pallet space, and I have 3 other characters hungry for juicy S-ranks that my WT can't use.

Esufer
Sep 8, 2007, 10:48 PM
65-75, welcome to hell.

It'll take a while.

Add me on xbox live, I'll take you through Grove of Fanatics S2 for some easy EXP for you.

Gamertag is Esufer.

Complex_Jao
Sep 8, 2007, 10:52 PM
me too GT:Butters850

Zorafim
Sep 8, 2007, 10:53 PM
Don't think that just because you hit 65, you'll see an S rank. These things can kill you. Soloing the missions are pretty much the only way you'll get anywhere near one (either that, or have a group to hunt with you), which you can't even do until you get a decent enough level.
So in other words, focus on leveling as usual. The new Ragnus mission has alot of exp in it, and it seems to be a hotspot, so this may be good for you.

Complex_Jao
Sep 8, 2007, 10:57 PM
or u can hang out with me a do one of my favoret runs (Grove S2)

Broodstar1337
Sep 9, 2007, 12:03 AM
Send me a FR as well. I'd be more than happy to level up with you (lvl 65 male newman fT).

Gamertag: Broodstar1337

Tykwa
Sep 9, 2007, 12:48 AM
On 2007-09-08 20:46, mvffin wrote:
Where is a good place to to for XP and/or S-Ranks?
Soloing is horrible, it took me about 75 minutes to do half of rainbow beast, then i gave up.

Basically, I'm wondering if there's anyplace thats still populated to find a team at, because I'm tired of spamming noob days money mission and C-bed.

BTW,I'm on 360, My char is a F Beast WT, I dont use attack techs due to lack of pallet space, and I have 3 other characters hungry for juicy S-ranks that my WT can't use.

Don't solo don't go S-rank crazy, just do any easy mission populated with players so you can get through mission fast and grab all that quick EXP, such as Labs S2 about 15k a run (or 10) and takes 13 minutes with a fast party and it's always got a ton of people playing it.

Alamar
Sep 9, 2007, 04:37 AM
My cast just hit 65 I went to GOF and after 4 runs had 3/4 my bar filled and with 3 of us with KS it was 16 min runs. nice and fast with great exp for my level.

Indica
Sep 9, 2007, 04:39 AM
Those GOF runs went hella quick, cant wait to do some more when Im off work in few days

OldCoot
Sep 9, 2007, 11:02 AM
Eastern Peril, Demons Above are also good runs.