PDA

View Full Version : Bad memory where to go at 30

Hatemachine
Sep 9, 2007, 12:49 AM
Ok it's been awhile since I leveled a character from lower than 60 and cant recall where I leveled best from 30 up. Alot more content has been released since those times.

I need to know on the 360 servers where the best area is to work a level 30.

Crimson beast seems likely but it's pretty dead these days and HSM doesnt do a thing for me since im at the class level 5-6 hump

any suggestions would be welcome but please keep the snarkiness to a minimum unless it really is funny.

Thanks

HaydenX
Sep 9, 2007, 01:11 AM
I mostly soloed HIVE while looking for a black heart. That works pretty well. Depending upon your class, Seed Awakened C spamming (solo) will level you pretty quickly.

Kion
Sep 9, 2007, 02:07 AM
If only there were some kind of easily referencable guide for this. (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=150556&forum=22&23)

Bliven
Sep 9, 2007, 11:06 AM
I'm pretty much having the same problem as a 29 Fortegunner. I can't find any missions that have any people on uni 1 or 2 on xbox my level. The very rare times I do the games are locked. there are 0 people where the guide suggests and I can't solo those missions....

gryphonvii
Sep 9, 2007, 11:24 AM
on my low level, i usually solo dual sentinel C and get around 3-4000 exp a run, you could probably do B and get more, or you could solo holy grounds for decent exp

Esufer
Sep 9, 2007, 11:32 AM
I did HIVE B 10-50.

No joke.

Hatemachine
Sep 9, 2007, 02:38 PM
Well the link too the guide there was missing on 1 important factor.

No one EVER wants to take someone below 35 or 40 on B runs on HSM and im tired of running it.

Hive C is possible been finding I get more running sleeping warriors C and the nanosilicas & carbons for my armor mag to just craft crap armors for the lower players.

That duel sentinel may actually be the place I try next not sure how well a Fighunner beast can handle it but im sure i;ll manage.

way I see it work this guy too about 40-45 THEN go back too HSM to max my class quickly then move on too greener pastures.......or more bloodsoaked battlefields whatever works for ya.

Kion
Sep 9, 2007, 03:12 PM
True, the guide is incomplete. The topic of "where to level" pops up about every other day, in fact there's two on the board right now. Rather than have it pop up and help each person individually just to have the topic come up again in a few days, you could contribute your experience to the guide so that everyone can benefit from it. That was the purpose behind making it and why i'm trying to spread it around.

Hatemachine
Sep 10, 2007, 04:44 AM
Will do buddy info has been posted on my find.

Best overall in short is the duel in the ruins map

2 blocks lottsa enemies to whirlwind to death lottsa earth weapons and a few good dark weapons for golmoros and the miniboss lightning armor makes it easier and only

1 other person needed to get S ranks but that aside A rank solo is still worth it and is fast to finish so 3k meseta every 8 or so minutes aint bad and with a partner jaggos can be obtainable.

Hope this helps some folks out and folks thanks a bundle