PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Clans

TheSword
Sep 9, 2007, 01:55 PM
Wot up guys and girls, 1st thing first, whats this hole deal with clans, what do they do, they cant fight other clans, do they just party together? Second thing, is anyone part of a clan or has a clan. Second question I only want people to answer who play it on xbox 360, sorry. Peace out or whatever.

Rett
Sep 9, 2007, 01:59 PM
I didn't think there was any official means for clans on PSU yet

TheSword
Sep 9, 2007, 02:01 PM
no, i mean people who create them unofficially, ive been hearing a lot lately about them and quite interested, its like Rainbow six vegas, theirs no ingame clan creation but people do it anyway.

Davot
Sep 9, 2007, 02:07 PM
1.They exist
2.People in Vegas like me do GameBattles it's a official Clan support site.Not for PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
3.People take on other "clans" in mission races.
4.Bottom line some of them really suck!Just find a crew that you can play with.People you can trust.

Rett
Sep 9, 2007, 02:11 PM
Too bad its not like the Knight online games, I would think that having a clan symbol by your name and a cape would ROCK

Shishi-O
Sep 9, 2007, 04:53 PM
clans= people you can trust

littleman2347
Sep 9, 2007, 04:56 PM
just friends who may or may not make a internet site.

pikachief
Sep 9, 2007, 05:11 PM
i have a clan. The fat chix clan. Just a group of fat chix who like doing missions together and make tons of jokes aaaalllllll day! its halarious fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

u should make a fat chick and join XD

TheSword
Sep 10, 2007, 05:29 AM
Cool thanks for the info guys.

Lykos
Sep 10, 2007, 06:03 AM
In the fall dashboard update for the 360, they're giving us clan support for all games, so you'll have something more official than just something on a website now.

TheSword
Sep 10, 2007, 06:15 AM
Cool, this may seem like im a retard or something, but whens fall.

toxic_rf
Sep 10, 2007, 06:23 AM
I'm in a clan, I run it in fact. Used to be a Halo 2 clan, we all branched off to different games, but stayed in the same team.

While we don't (and can't) play as a "clan" in PSU, we simply play together most nights, and use our clan forums as a place to chat about the previous nights adventures and stuff.

NavAtsuvy
Sep 10, 2007, 07:09 AM
I`m part of a clan and one of the biggest on PSU,

NokTurnaL

We are just a group of ppl who have been playing from day one. Purpose of clan: To have the best stuff out in the game(be the best) and 2 have fun with the ppl you trust.

bloodflowers
Sep 10, 2007, 09:03 AM
Different clans have different reasons for existing. There are several now that mostly just do races, some which exist to help eachother along, some who share items, some who don't. I'm in one where 'big' drops are either sold and divided among the attending members, with an option for people to buy out the other shares.

Some seem to exist purely to spam public areas.

And of course they all come and go (clan I'm in has effectively lost several of late), you really don't hear much about some of the older ones now - although as you can see above, they still exist in some form.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bloodflowers on 2007-09-10 07:04 ]</font>

TheSword
Sep 10, 2007, 10:28 AM
Thanks for all the info and all, I play on the 360 and my name on thier is Danny, so i was wondering if any of you play on 360 if so are you looking for any more members, if yes can I join.

JAFO22000
Sep 10, 2007, 11:30 AM
On 2007-09-10 08:28, TheSword wrote:
Thanks for all the info and all, I play on the 360 and my name on thier is Danny, so i was wondering if any of you play on 360 if so are you looking for any more members, if yes can I join.

SURE! PM me in autumn.....

Jet1337
Sep 10, 2007, 05:37 PM
Clans are shit imo. I was in the AMF clan and it was shitty. There would be a captain for ever class like my friend Scorpion is the captain of the Fortegunners and so on. Basically that's all it was.

But not every clan has the same goal in mind. I partied with a couple members from the clan that had the first Ank Dedda on the 360 servers (can't remember the name) and all they did was rare hunt. But they were total assholes so I didn't even ask if I could join.

Also, not every member in a clan can be trusted. Some of you might know a guy called Misery on the 360 servers. He's a pretty big scammer next to Strike Ninja. He even scammed people in his own clan. Worst of all he was the fucking leader of AMF. You can call his ass out on the PSU forums on the offical xbox site's forums if you had any beef with him in the past.

A
Sep 10, 2007, 08:13 PM
Go to: http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewforum.php?f=19

This is the site of guilds for the 360. i just became a member of The Tainted Horde. They've been around over a year. pretty cool leader so far.

Laters...

pokefiend
Sep 10, 2007, 08:42 PM
On 2007-09-10 15:37, Jet1337 wrote:
Clans are shit imo. I was in the AMF clan and it was shitty. There would be a captain for ever class like my friend Scorpion is the captain of the Fortegunners and so on. Basically that's all it was.

But not every clan has the same goal in mind. I partied with a couple members from the clan that had the first Ank Dedda on the 360 servers (can't remember the name) and all they did was rare hunt. But they were total assholes so I didn't even ask if I could join.

Also, not every member in a clan can be trusted. Some of you might know a guy called Misery on the 360 servers. He's a pretty big scammer next to Strike Ninja. He even scammed people in his own clan. Worst of all he was the fucking leader of AMF. You can call his ass out on the PSU forums on the offical xbox site's forums if you had any beef with him in the past.

lol AMF? what a joke they were...

Tykwa
Sep 10, 2007, 09:30 PM
Clans are for DouchbagsAn existing group of friends gone global to achieve world domination. That usually fail miserably.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tykwa on 2007-09-10 13:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tykwa on 2007-09-10 19:35 ]</font>