PDA

View Full Version : Chain Sawd for trade

DeathCheese87
Dec 28, 2002, 04:42 PM
just found it today in the caves online. sorry i cant give an ID or anything.

anyway, i have it untekked, and it has all 0 %s. i just want some RA stuff, as usual. i already HAVE the following RA equipment. i dont need these:

9 Star stuff
Twin Psychoguns
Yas9000M
Snow Queen
Red Handgun
Secure Feet

so just make offers about what you want to give. i will take pdrops WITH the trade, but not mats.

Davion
Dec 28, 2002, 05:17 PM
It must of been a Skyly game. I found my Chainsawd in Caves 2 from a Vulmer. I'm skyly.

Guntz348
Dec 28, 2002, 06:50 PM
Dude theres a whole freakin section about what ID's find what items on this website everyone uses it and every other member her contributes. yeah thats right we HELP each other find stuff AND share information. i mean christ ur hindin ur section ID like its some big secret as if someone 2000 miles away from you finds a chainsawd in the caves then that means theres one less out there for you to find.

DeathCheese87
Dec 28, 2002, 06:53 PM
im REALLY sorry, it was an online game, and i didnt host it. this is not a thread about whining.

i just want to trade the sawd

Guntz348
Dec 28, 2002, 07:01 PM
sorry man thought u were like tryin to protect your info or something i took it as u bein a cocky jerk so i responded in turn so my bad, sorry bout that. ur not whiney XS-Rati is.

DeathCheese87
Dec 28, 2002, 11:58 PM
no problem.

NOTE: if you really want this, offer now. im considering not renewing my HL this time, so i can finish up metroid prime.

Sedyne
Dec 29, 2002, 09:56 AM
On 2002-12-28 15:50, Guntz348 wrote:
Dude theres a whole freakin section about what ID's find what items on this website everyone uses it and every other member her contributes. yeah thats right we HELP each other find stuff AND share information. i mean christ ur hindin ur section ID like its some big secret as if someone 2000 miles away from you finds a chainsawd in the caves then that means theres one less out there for you to find.

That was the most unessecary idiotic post i've yet seen that tried to imply an argutive statement.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 29, 2002, 09:58 AM
It was probably a SKYLY game...

Paradoxa
Dec 29, 2002, 01:21 PM
So any way regardless of section ID blah blah blah... I would be interested in trade. What you looking for?? I got lots of lvl 100 plus rare mags. and some RA stuff though probably not the most desirable.

DeathCheese87
Dec 29, 2002, 02:36 PM
im just looking for RA equipment. go on and list your stuff, if you want