PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: closed (thank you)

ChronicVar
Sep 9, 2007, 10:07 PM
Start bidding at 1 meseta. Whoever has highest bid after 24 hours with no post will get it for the amount of their bid.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChronicVar on 2007-09-09 20:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChronicVar on 2007-09-15 11:36 ]</font>

ChronicVar
Sep 9, 2007, 10:08 PM
Its 14% btw

Adjitator
Sep 9, 2007, 10:08 PM
platform?

MSAksion
Sep 10, 2007, 12:12 AM
IF this is PC/PS2 then i open this auction game at;

One Million Meseta. 1,000,000$

XenithFlare
Sep 10, 2007, 12:31 AM
2mil.

HFlowen
Sep 10, 2007, 12:36 AM
*Shrug.*

3mil

XenithFlare
Sep 10, 2007, 12:51 AM
lol It's on! >:D 10mil

-Hyacia-
Sep 10, 2007, 03:37 AM
Price is right style~ 10 mil...and 1 meseta

Kaosu
Sep 10, 2007, 03:48 AM
one banana?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaosu on 2007-09-10 01:48 ]</font>

WolfBlade
Sep 10, 2007, 04:09 AM
11mil lol funny Kaosu

XenithFlare
Sep 10, 2007, 09:37 AM
lol... 12.

ChronicVar
Sep 11, 2007, 01:03 AM
5 hours left till XenithFlare wins it for 12mil.

Bump

HFlowen
Sep 11, 2007, 03:02 AM
12,000,001 meseta.

Tetsaru
Sep 11, 2007, 06:24 AM
Okay, this pisses me off. Whether by coincidence or fate, I ALSO have a 14% Two-Headed Ragnus (the ONLY S rank item that I've got - check my trading thread) that has been posted in this forum since late August, and I haven't been gotten ANY serious offers on it yet...

...and NO, I do NOT want money for mine. I want a Blackbull, or some other rare gun weapon. I don't give a DAMN if one's a boss drop and the other's an enemy drop, I just want people to start making ME offers for once...

Btw, how you guys manage to earn more than 2 mil without spending it on something is beyond me (unless it's haxeta). For one, I don't feel like constantly grinding HSM or whatever the hell you guys do for money, especially when there's hardly anyone on the PC/PS2 servers anyway when I'm on. Second, I'm constantly having to blow my cash on synth materials in the hopes that I MIGHT make a 9* weapon with a good % on it, seeing how I've played for over a thousand hours and have yet to find anything good for myself, other than that Ragnus. I just hope that, when AoI comes out, it will fix this shitty economy, and the pathetic ghost town of a community this game has, so I can go WHEREVER I WANT TO, and not worry about all the stupid hotspot fads that come and go, only due to the so-called updates that Sonic Team gives us, which, imo, should've been out when they first released the game, NOT a year later (where are you, Famitsu Cup??). I SERIOUSLY think the only thing keeping this game alive right now is the Phantasy Star fans' loyalty to the series, and at this point, I'm REALLY starting to question mine.

Sorry, I'll stop bitching now; I've just been in a pissy mood all day... >X(

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 11, 2007, 06:36 AM
On 2007-09-11 04:24, Tetsaru wrote:
Okay, this pisses me off. Whether by coincidence or fate, I ALSO have a 14% Two-Headed Ragnus (the ONLY S rank item that I've got - check my trading thread) that has been posted in this forum since late August, and I haven't been gotten ANY serious offers on it yet...

...and NO, I do NOT want money for mine. I want a Blackbull, or some other rare gun weapon. I don't give a DAMN if one's a boss drop and the other's an enemy drop, I just want people to start making ME offers for once...

Btw, how you guys manage to earn more than 2 mil without spending it on something is beyond me (unless it's haxeta). For one, I don't feel like constantly grinding HSM or whatever the hell you guys do for money, especially when there's hardly anyone on the PC/PS2 servers anyway when I'm on. Second, I'm constantly having to blow my cash on synth materials in the hopes that I MIGHT make a 9* weapon with a good % on it, seeing how I've played for over a thousand hours and have yet to find anything good for myself, other than that Ragnus. I just hope that, when AoI comes out, it will fix this shitty economy, and the pathetic ghost town of a community this game has, so I can go WHEREVER I WANT TO, and not worry about all the stupid hotspot fads that come and go, only due to the so-called updates that Sonic Team gives us, which, imo, should've been out when they first released the game, NOT a year later (where are you, Famitsu Cup??). I SERIOUSLY think the only thing keeping this game alive right now is the Phantasy Star fans' loyalty to the series, and at this point, I'm REALLY starting to question mine.

ragnus is one of the least demanded weapons, and few people would give anything except money for it

THE JACKEL

Tetsaru
Sep 11, 2007, 06:53 AM
On 2007-09-11 04:36, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
ragnus is one of the least demanded weapons, and few people would give anything except money for it

Well gee, that's very comforting to know... I guess if no one wants em, then they can burn in hell, if they weren't on fire already... fucking flaming xmas tree swords... >X(

XenithFlare
Sep 11, 2007, 08:38 AM

I've got a few answers for your questions that are a bit more helpful than Jackel's. XD He isn't one to mince words.

1. He is correct in stating that the Ragnus is the least-wanted S-rank available, partly due to the fact that -despite FLAMES RUNNING UP AND DOWN ITS LENGTH- a lot of people think it looks ugly (which it does; the blade part, at least). It's also unpopular due to the fact that Twin Sabers have crap for PP, and you end up going through them so fast they barely stay in your inventory for more than a few attacks.

2. The reason why you seemingly never got serious offers is right there in your complaint: you want a Blackbull. YOU might not care that it's an uber boss drop, but the person with the Blackbull definitely does. The only rare gun I could see someone possibly offering as a 1:1 trade for a 14% Ragnus is the Viper.

3. The reason this one's had offers is solely due to the word AUCTION; people can offer meseta as low as possible (due to no set minimum amount), come out with a decent weapon as cheap as possible, and the seller makes a pocket of millions and moves a weapon they wouldn't normally have moved.

4. I, personallly, made my millions during the Haxeta period by accidentally finding uber rare items and selling them for then-current market values (read as: 20x more expensive than they SHOULD be), which enabled me to synth weapons, which were also sold for a terrible then-current market value. I just did that to NO end for a short time, and what I have left is rather pitiful. XD I'm not going through that crap again though, so... here's hoping the economy works in AoI.

5. Not to worry about the complaining; I hate this game as well. I've honestly (speaking for ME personally) never seen a game this broken before, though I'm sure it happens in the online community quite often. It pisses me off to play it for any length of time (thus my various breaks), but every so often I talk to a really cool person while I'm on, whether an old friend or a new one, and it makes me want to get back on. That's why this game still exists, I think; the community, while lacking, is still here.

Really, if you're looking to trade the Ragnus, you're probably better off going into crowded lobbies and spamming that it's for trade. People on PSOW either fall into one of two categories: they're either very fair at setting up a good trade, or they only want super-high-end-elite-you'll-never-have-this-because-you're-not-lv90-three-hours-after-the-update 28%+ S-ranks.

It's much easier to get what you want in-game, as opposed to posting it here. XD I'm about as much of a fan of this place (and gameFAQs, as well; GOD those people are assholes lol) as I am of PSU, if you couldn't tell. Here you can get the word out, but that just means you'll be ignored by everyone who looks at it. = It's a bitch, and it's not fair, but... that's PSOW.

ON TOPIC: 13mil XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-09-11 06:39 ]</font>

ChronicVar
Sep 11, 2007, 08:41 AM
It sounds like you are playing a game you don't even like x.x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChronicVar on 2007-09-11 06:43 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Sep 11, 2007, 08:46 AM
On 2007-09-11 06:41, ChronicVar wrote:
It sounds like you are playing a game you don't even like 70% of the time x.x

You would be correct. =P

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 11, 2007, 09:05 AM
On 2007-09-11 06:46, XenithFlare wrote:

On 2007-09-11 06:41, ChronicVar wrote:
It sounds like you are playing a game you don't even like 90% of the time x.x

You would be correct. =P

there's actually a club, Xenith and I are both members, as well as countless others

THE JACKEL

XenithFlare
Sep 11, 2007, 09:08 AM
On 2007-09-11 07:05, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
there's actually a club, Xenith and I are both members, as well as countless others

THE JACKEL

We have cards and everything.

ChronicVar
Sep 11, 2007, 10:38 PM
up

-Hyacia-
Sep 12, 2007, 01:45 AM
Just uhh..a little curious..wasn't the 24 hours for your auction up at 9-10, but you up the day after that still. Shouldnt the auction be over?

Desecration
Sep 12, 2007, 02:16 AM
13,000,500 meseta

ChronicVar
Sep 12, 2007, 02:23 AM
On 2007-09-11 23:45, -Hyacia- wrote:
Just uhh..a little curious..wasn't the 24 hours for your auction up at 9-10, but you up the day after that still. Shouldnt the auction be over?

No bid has been unbeaten for a 24 hour period yet.

-Hyacia-
Sep 12, 2007, 02:40 AM
Ooo, I misread. Sorry, got 3 hours of sleep last night, guess my mind is kinda gone atm.

Tetsaru
Sep 12, 2007, 04:35 AM
On 2007-09-11 06:38, XenithFlare wrote:

I've got a few answers for your questions that are a bit more helpful than Jackel's. XD He isn't one to mince words.

1. He is correct in stating that the Ragnus is the least-wanted S-rank available, partly due to the fact that -despite FLAMES RUNNING UP AND DOWN ITS LENGTH- a lot of people think it looks ugly (which it does; the blade part, at least). It's also unpopular due to the fact that Twin Sabers have crap for PP, and you end up going through them so fast they barely stay in your inventory for more than a few attacks.

2. The reason why you seemingly never got serious offers is right there in your complaint: you want a Blackbull. YOU might not care that it's an uber boss drop, but the person with the Blackbull definitely does. The only rare gun I could see someone possibly offering as a 1:1 trade for a 14% Ragnus is the Viper.

3. The reason this one's had offers is solely due to the word AUCTION; people can offer meseta as low as possible (due to no set minimum amount), come out with a decent weapon as cheap as possible, and the seller makes a pocket of millions and moves a weapon they wouldn't normally have moved.

4. I, personallly, made my millions during the Haxeta period by accidentally finding uber rare items and selling them for then-current market values (read as: 20x more expensive than they SHOULD be), which enabled me to synth weapons, which were also sold for a terrible then-current market value. I just did that to NO end for a short time, and what I have left is rather pitiful. XD I'm not going through that crap again though, so... here's hoping the economy works in AoI.

5. Not to worry about the complaining; I hate this game as well. I've honestly (speaking for ME personally) never seen a game this broken before, though I'm sure it happens in the online community quite often. It pisses me off to play it for any length of time (thus my various breaks), but every so often I talk to a really cool person while I'm on, whether an old friend or a new one, and it makes me want to get back on. That's why this game still exists, I think; the community, while lacking, is still here.

Really, if you're looking to trade the Ragnus, you're probably better off going into crowded lobbies and spamming that it's for trade. People on PSOW either fall into one of two categories: they're either very fair at setting up a good trade, or they only want super-high-end-elite-you'll-never-have-this-because-you're-not-lv90-three-hours-after-the-update 28%+ S-ranks.

It's much easier to get what you want in-game, as opposed to posting it here. XD I'm about as much of a fan of this place (and gameFAQs, as well; GOD those people are assholes lol) as I am of PSU, if you couldn't tell. Here you can get the word out, but that just means you'll be ignored by everyone who looks at it. = It's a bitch, and it's not fair, but... that's PSOW.

ON TOPIC: 13mil XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-09-11 06:39 ]</font>

Thanks for your understanding. After logging on today, I actually got a decent offer for my Ragnus: a 12% light Crea Doubles. >:3

Btw, sorry if I threw this thread off-topic. I get frustrated easily sometimes... >_<; Oh, and good luck to those participating in the auction. =P

XenithFlare
Sep 12, 2007, 01:59 PM
hrm, I was pretty sure my 13mil hit the 24-hour mark...

Oh well: 14m.

Kerry157
Sep 12, 2007, 04:29 PM
On 2007-09-12 11:59, XenithFlare wrote:

XenithFlare's bid of 13mil occured at 06:38. Desecration's Bid of 500 more occured at 00:16 the next day. Bid of 13mil was unbeaten for about 18 hours.

And this item is only worth 5mil lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kerry157 on 2007-09-12 14:33 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Sep 12, 2007, 05:21 PM
On 2007-09-12 14:29, Kerry157 wrote:

On 2007-09-12 11:59, XenithFlare wrote:

XenithFlare's bid of 13mil occured at 06:38. Desecration's Bid of 500 more occured at 00:16 the next day. Bid of 13mil was unbeaten for about 18 hours.

And this item is only worth 5mil lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kerry157 on 2007-09-12 14:33 ]</font>

I said was for a reason. I looked at the time, just the same as you did, after I saw it was still open. I'd like to see you buy a THR for only 5mil.

And shush; no one likes you anyway, Kerry. =D

ChronicVar
Sep 12, 2007, 11:44 PM
LOL

XenithFlare
Sep 13, 2007, 01:19 PM
Soooo.... Yeah. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ChronicVar
Sep 14, 2007, 01:15 AM
looks like xenith is flaking out? x.x

XenithFlare
Sep 14, 2007, 02:37 AM
lol I said nothing of the sort. Just curious as to why you said yourself the THR is only worth 5mil in your OWN thread.