PDA

View Full Version : Straight to the SOURCE

Vantamiath
Dec 28, 2002, 07:01 PM
Ok, incase you havent met him or you are him I would really like to vent here. Let me tell you about a guy named SOURCE, an arogent motherf#(@! that I want to pelt with a cooking pot...

Ive known him since the DC days, he usually is seen battling. Well weve known each other since DC days and we met back up last week on GC version. We did R3 today, and I must tell you that their is no words to describe my rage when I play him. He beat me in the series 6-2, two of which he was bragging over when I was UNARMED the whole game. I have to admit he has some skill, but he will piss you off beyond belief. He will say things like "pwned!!" after every fucking kill, he plays HIT AND RUN battle and tells ME that I camp. He has a keyboard so every time I try to argue with him, Im burried in his speed with the kb.

Then after a fight, he makes sure he plays people in a crowded lobby, so he can flaunt his wins, which nobody gives a flying f&() about. Today he threatened to sick "tom" on me for "BACKTALKING" (thats how arrogent he is, he is sicking the virtual mafia on me for 'backtalking')

The games I win he always says shit like how lucky, or I WAS ON THE PHONE, or some other lame ass excuse. After each win he says N00b which is on his shortcuts key. I know for a FACT i can woop his ass in battle, but try to imagine the WORST luck ever...Both times I won I had a saber (didnt get hg ONE game at start) but 2 I lost I was unarmed. The other 4 my only weap was a SWORD he got a saber and hg each match (both Hu's Rule 3) and after every kill when I was unarmed he would say "you SUCK PWNED!"

Im sure nobody read all of this, but I pray to the gods you never meet someone on PSO who pisses you off as much as he pisses me off.

I FEEL BETTER

Guile
Dec 29, 2002, 01:33 AM
Yeah well I did'nt read it all so yeah Source sucks! He sucks real bad!

How the hell does Pwned mean owned or whatever the hell it means!

I hate that term....

SkyHawkX
Dec 30, 2002, 01:01 AM
HAHAHAHA, that's SOURCE for you.

As for 'pwned', look at the letter next to o.

Vantamiath
Dec 30, 2002, 01:58 AM
Hey Ecks you were a great rule6 BA'er back in the days...(Even though you were a FO, but I recall you made a HU)

Names Vantamiath...Remember me?

SkyHawkX
Dec 31, 2002, 12:13 AM
Yeah, I remember you.

I sucked as HU http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ness
Dec 31, 2002, 12:47 PM
Man that Source guy is a jackass.

Vantamiath
Dec 31, 2002, 01:07 PM
Besides Ecks, have any of you actually met/BA against him on the GC? I remember him being a little high on himself during the DC--but now he's so arrogent and uptight it pisses me off.

SkyHawkX
Dec 31, 2002, 07:45 PM
Yes I've pwned him as HU on GC.

Balthor
Dec 31, 2002, 09:16 PM
Most BA'ers are arrogant little 12 year olds who get orgasms over beating up a lump of polygons.

Meh, nothin' new.

Vantamiath
Jan 1, 2003, 02:38 AM
On 2002-12-31 18:16, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
Most BA'ers are arrogant little 12 year olds who get orgasms over beating up a lump of polygons.

You dont know arrogence until you have battled this motherfu#*.

Here's another story--one that happened just minutes before new years (bout 45)...SOURCE and I did only 2 battles--he won both, the first game he won by 2pts (I had -1 he had 1) and the second game he beat me by 6.

He actually didnt rub it in my face until we got to the lobby...he met up with atleast six of his cronies (btw this was on yours truly--PSOW block) and it was a good ol' "noob" bashing. After some heated discussion (more like me fumbling over my software KB) he told everyone I was a camping bich and like to run and hide. SOURCE used his lies against me...SOURCE likes to hide in one room--zonde,warp,repeat. AND HERE THIS FUCKER IS, ACCUSING ME OF BEING A PANZY AND A CAMPER.

Natuarally all his cronies make fun of me for how I "played". There was one particular cronie that pissed me off. Guy named Illuzion--A fomar. I decided to 1 on 1 his ass. . .

We start fighting and I kill him twice before he kills me. He later catches up till Im only ahead 2 kills. I confuse trapped him and let the chaos bringer not his little ass across the room. He realized he couldnt win--their was only a minute left...so what does the bich do? He said "noob" then D/C...

I mailed SOURCE this funny incident and then met back up with SOURCE...he didnt reply to my mail. I enter the lobby to find SOURCE and his cronies (Illusion included) with illusion saying things like..."Now I know why you call him nutless camper SOURCE--he's the biggest noob ive ever played" Followed by of course witty comments from source and the peanut gallery. He told everyone he d/c when he was beating me by 5 kills. (not kidding he said he was up 5 f'n kills--this moron had 3 total wins)

"Has the Jury reached a verdict?"
"We have your honor--we the jury find SOURCE and his gay friends guilty...of being morons."

Eum
Jan 1, 2003, 03:18 AM
Oh, homosexual slander~ envy. I think this entire thread is a lump of feces, as you are not forced to play with him. You are bringing it on yourself, so stop your whining.

Vantamiath
Jan 1, 2003, 03:40 PM
You're no fun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

SkyHawkX
Jan 3, 2003, 03:46 AM
Man I wish I had US PSO...But I'm not paying that shit fee@@@

Atax
Jan 3, 2003, 04:30 AM
There is a simple solution, iHATEpsoCHEATERS. It's called the block user option.

MarkXIII
Jan 7, 2003, 02:12 PM
He's always been an azz an will always be an azz. He also always prefered ba'n noobs on Oberon an from seeing his win count now it's probably no different on GC. Just be happy Camron isnt on GC PSO yet, then there would be two of them.

AnimalMother
Jan 10, 2003, 05:32 AM
Most people who enjoy PvP in online games like this are dickheads, its practicly a universal truth. Whether it be Diablo 2, or Ultima Online maturity and respect seem to fly right out the door. I'm not the type to lose my head over a bunch of empty shit talking. Not much you can do about it either, since the internet isolates these loud mouthed bitches from a sound beating.

Zanzuketen
Jan 13, 2003, 02:22 AM
Calm down gangsters.
Source talks high, but he knows he sucks. He's like a blow pop, theres soft chewy gum in the middle. Blow!