PDA

View Full Version : Funny situations

panzer_unit
Sep 10, 2007, 10:09 AM
Last time I was in some robot mission, there's this crazy fight of course... something blows up behind my guy and instead of being sent rolling across the ground as usual he just faceplants. hehe.

--
Mod edit: title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-09-10 13:21 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 10, 2007, 10:11 AM
Well THAT's very descriptive!

Weeaboolits
Sep 10, 2007, 10:19 AM
I think it's funny when enemies knock you flying, unless they do it too much, then it annoys me.

relentless
Sep 10, 2007, 10:19 AM
On 2007-09-10 08:11, Shadowpawn wrote:
Well THAT's very descriptive!

F-Gattaca
Sep 10, 2007, 10:25 AM
We can fall flat on our face from a blow? Huh. Didn't know that. I always thought we got knocked on our backs ... that's pretty funny.

Ever been knocked out from a double team?

Happened to me yesterday in DG S2. Rifling the bots, one of them got off a missile. As it did, a Khanone was taking aim at me. Missile plows into me while I'm distracted with another mob, and as I'm doing the burning barrel roll, the Khanone's shot hits me and finishes me off.

I was laughing and cursing at the same time.

I wasn't laughing earlier today, though, when I got herded into a pincer by two Seekers, who proceeded to two-shot me from full HP with a missile on either side of me.

Micro
Sep 10, 2007, 07:26 PM
I always find it funny when megid one shots you and sends you flying backwards. Even funnier when you're close to a wall/object and you get thrown against them. XD

Jet1337
Sep 10, 2007, 07:47 PM
Yeah, it's sssooooooofunny when you get knocked down by a polavohra and you get hit with a megid ball on the ground...

There's not much humor in this game besides the racist jokes and the aftermath of scamming someone.

SStrikerR
Sep 10, 2007, 08:02 PM
On 2007-09-10 17:47, Jet1337 wrote:
Yeah, it's sssooooooofunny when you get knocked down by a polavohra and you get hit with a megid ball on the ground...

There's not much humor in this game besides the racist jokes and the aftermath of scamming someone.

well im sure as hell never playing with you. >_<

Kion
Sep 10, 2007, 09:01 PM
my new favorite pass time is hitting humaniods (rogues, leets and comunion gaurds), with mayalee prism. The look of them flying backwards is priceless.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-09-10 19:20 ]</font>

Flwl3ssCowboy
Sep 10, 2007, 09:10 PM
I think he meant that as that's all he sees people say/do and meant it cynically

I hope

anyway, before yet ANOTHER good thread gets serious, I find some of the conversations to get pretty funny, sometimes me and my friends just say the best stuff (usually an inside joke)

Tykwa
Sep 10, 2007, 09:10 PM
Big group of missle launchers in some big open room (forgot what mission lulz) I dodge them, and there still moving around me, my PM kills them off and comes back and dies with my protective barrier of missiles http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mayu
Sep 10, 2007, 09:16 PM
De ragnus stomps on you

and it crits http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Syl
Sep 10, 2007, 09:20 PM
Well back when Loli Express was at it's full player peak, we used to run Crimson Beast for a while. We were at the Ragan fight when someone had to go afk so they hid by the gate.

Out of nowhere, Ragan charges toward the edge of the field and we all go wtf. Then he ran into the player and ran into the gate. But the funny part is that instead of stopping and attacking or something, he kept running in place. It was strange, and lasted about 10 seconds or so lol.

Rashiid
Sep 10, 2007, 09:27 PM
On 2007-09-10 19:16, Mayu wrote:
De ragnus stomps on you

i turn my head from tha TV for 1 second; rifle scoped in...

"hey where'd he go? -HOSHI!"
"*boooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*"
"*BulletMaster used a scape doll*"
"THAT SONOVABISH!!"

Tykwa
Sep 10, 2007, 09:29 PM
Dying after getting hit with megidand suddenly flying into a techer casting Giresta, lawl he got kicked x.x Such a good techer too (btw, revived B4 scape)

KaffeKane
Sep 10, 2007, 09:33 PM
Fighting against Onmagoug with Zorian's crew.

PSULink says "Onmagoug used Fly!" as it takes off, and then not a second later "it's not very effective." Just as soon as he finishes saying it, Onmagoug crashes to the ground without even using a single attack. XD

A rare moment in which PSU meets Pokèmon, and somehow manages to fit perfectly for a joke.

Tykwa
Sep 10, 2007, 09:34 PM
On 2007-09-10 19:33, KaffeKane wrote:
Fighting against Onmagoug with Zorian's crew.

PSULink says "Onmagoug used Fly!" as it takes off, and then not a second later "it's not very effective." Just as soon as he finishes saying it, Onmagoug crashes to the ground without even using a single attack. XD

A rare moment in which PSU meets Pokèmon, and somehow manages to fit perfectly for a joke.

I lold

Aries2384
Sep 10, 2007, 10:04 PM
MY personal favorite is over on Moatoob with the Rocket launcher robot guys. I was running around with my techer. Next thing I know, Im getting hurled across the ground by a rocket explosion. Then another rocket hits, i get hurled back across the field by another rocket, then yet ANOTHER rocket hits and I get hurled into death-dom. People in the party said it looked like newman pin-ball. It hurts ><

Stezan
Sep 10, 2007, 11:51 PM
The first time i walked into the cave at Maggas's field, maggas charged me with his sword out, stabbing it deep into the cave and killing me.

I haven't entered the cave since.

BlackHat
Sep 11, 2007, 12:00 AM
Slapped by a Jarba into another Jarbas DamBarta.

When a robot behind me blew up and sent me into another robots self-destruct which sent me into another robots self-destruct.

Ranging Go Vahras only to have one of them lag behind me and destroy me.

Freshellent
Sep 11, 2007, 12:06 AM
On 2007-09-10 19:20, SylviaEspada wrote:
Well back when Loli Express was at it's full player peak, we used to run Crimson Beast for a while. We were at the Ragan fight when someone had to go afk so they hid by the gate.

Out of nowhere, Ragan charges toward the edge of the field and we all go wtf. Then he ran into the player and ran into the gate. But the funny part is that instead of stopping and attacking or something, he kept running in place. It was strange, and lasted about 10 seconds or so lol.

How about 100 Hour parties that some people oversleep the 100th hour part? Eh? Eh?

Mayu
Sep 11, 2007, 12:09 AM
FT - -

You: Hey look a bunch of vahra's time to go GI DIGA!!!!!!!
Your mind: YOU ARE WEARING THE WRONG ARMOR
You: Nah I'm ok ~Gi diga ~ Gi Diga

As soon as you as you start to cast the 3th-4th Gi-diga

Vahra's Jump you and 3 hit you <.<!!!

gryphonvii
Sep 11, 2007, 12:11 AM
who doesn't love starting a cast supremacy fight outside of sea lab? One other thing, I don't know if any of you remember on the 360 servers, Outside of sea lab once, I saw a group of about seven people form a line and start dancing in unison. It was hilarious, I forgot what I was doing and watched for a good 2 minutes.

BlackHat
Sep 11, 2007, 12:13 AM
O i almost forgot an awesome De Ragen glitch.

We were all attacking him like you usually would.

Im back shooting at his head with my Phantom, all of a sudden i heard the flying screech sound he does before flying, then, turns his head to the left and takes off looking to the left of his body.

In mid air he started to shoot fire at the lower left of his body not even hitting any one.

Once he landed his neck snapped back into place, and then he died.

Everyone in my party saw it, so it wasnt just me.

The end.

gryphonvii
Sep 11, 2007, 12:17 AM
that reminds me, when ever we do de ragen my techer friend runs across to the end of the map, and opens the xbox guide. For some reason it makes de ragen rush him from one end of the map to the other and everyone else runs after him. We found this ou7t accidentally as my friend was trying to accept a chat invite, since then it has happened numerous times.

Phantomface
Sep 11, 2007, 12:19 AM
frozen by bel pannon, immedately recieving the blunt end of 5 deljaban megids...

Edit: silly me, darbelans are too rare to fire megid...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phantomface on 2007-09-11 22:59 ]</font>

Tigerram
Sep 11, 2007, 02:29 AM
Doing DOTR, when we get to De Ragnus. Feeling pretty cocky a little ways into the fight, I yell in shout mode, "Bring it De Ragnus!" He then proceeds to dash right through my ass. I then put up a thought bubble, "Wow, he did too." The whole pt was rolling laughing, including myself.

Syl
Sep 11, 2007, 02:39 AM
On 2007-09-10 22:06, Icespike wrote:

On 2007-09-10 19:20, SylviaEspada wrote:

How about 100 Hour parties that some people oversleep the 100th hour part? Eh? Eh?

<.<

Shush I was there in uh, a sleep void >>;;

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 11, 2007, 02:50 AM
One time I was doing a HIVES mission,and I was getting smacked up by Deljabans,getting knocked into their attacks and out of nowhere,a Gaozoran hits me with Megid. I got so pissed,I couldn't help but to laugh....
IT WAS LIKE DELJABAN PINBALL!!!! XDDDDD

F-Gattaca
Sep 11, 2007, 03:19 AM
You guys ever had a boss die right when it charges into you?

It happens to me more than I'd care to admit, like I'm some kind of deadly speedbump. Most memorable time was vs. De Ragan with the RW cast. I was pegging it with Frozen Shot in FPV, it turns sand charges at me.

Couldn't get out of the way.

Right as his body takes up my entire field of view, the screen turns black, I yell out "HUHHHHHHH!!!" and I hear the level up chime.

It still cracks me up.

VanHalen
Sep 11, 2007, 06:36 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/Envy_06/hungryragan.jpg
It seems here De Ragan is the funny boss. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Though you can't really tell in this pic my friends and I were lvling alts. The Newman in the pic decided to go AFK in the middle of the field for a bit. De Ragan walked up to her slowly and then started sniffing her o_O. After a few sniffs he turned around and walked away. Guess Newmans aren't the food he likes.

SStrikerR
Sep 11, 2007, 06:42 AM
heeeeeeeeeeeeey, he sniffed me for a reason, did he sniff you mr power ranger boy? no.

CelestialBlade
Sep 11, 2007, 07:45 AM
Having my Newearl Guntecher be the Go Vahra tank.

"CAN'T RUN FAST!"

Rashiid
Sep 11, 2007, 09:03 AM
guy b4 me on this computer in class was named Jasonic; 1st thing that popped in my head was 'Kubara ppl??'

BlackHat
Sep 11, 2007, 09:10 AM
On 2007-09-10 22:19, Phantomface wrote:
frozen by bel pannon, immedately recieving the blunt end of 5 darbelan megids...

That reminds me of seeing 5/6 people struck dead with 1 Megid shot from a Deljaban.

Its funny to hear 5 deaths at once.

---

Double quoting is a new one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlackHat on 2007-09-11 18:55 ]</font>

ForteStollen
Sep 11, 2007, 10:09 AM
First run on Hive S2 when it came out... Our party destroyed the first Carriguine (sp?) with relative ease, only to have no less than four of us die VERY quickly from a spawn of super buffed ninja Bel Pannons. They caught us by surprise, I think everyone lol'ed xD

Jife_Jifremok
Sep 11, 2007, 10:18 AM
On 2007-09-10 19:16, Mayu wrote:
De ragnus stomps on some fifty feet away from you

Fixed.

KaffeKane
Sep 11, 2007, 10:39 AM
On 2007-09-11 08:09, ForteStollen wrote:
First run on Hive S2 when it came out... Our party destroyed the first Carriguine (sp?) with relative ease, only to have no less than four of us die VERY quickly from a spawn of super buffed ninja Bel Pannons. They caught us by surprise, I think everyone lol'ed xD

You got lol-ninja'd!

STRANG
Sep 11, 2007, 03:05 PM
When people go out to recharge and inadvertently go to their room. lol

Flwl3ssCowboy
Sep 11, 2007, 03:33 PM
On 2007-09-11 13:05, STRANG wrote:

happened to my friend, lol

OldCoot
Sep 11, 2007, 05:03 PM
On 2007-09-11 13:33, Flwl3ssCowboy wrote:

On 2007-09-11 13:05, STRANG wrote:

happened to my friend, lol

Been there, done that several times.

I usally lose meseta when trying to make stuff, but one day I was making Starras in mass to sell, one of them failed and I got a scape. Yes!

A Distova saved me from a Jarba. I was about to get a ball of death in the face and boom, my character gets knocked across the room.

VanHalen
Sep 11, 2007, 06:17 PM
On 2007-09-11 04:42, Ryan113 wrote:
heeeeeeeeeeeeey, he sniffed me for a reason, did he sniff you mr power ranger boy? no.

He still didn't like your smell http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Garanz-Baranz
Sep 11, 2007, 06:51 PM
o.o umm...

When a De Ragan attacks you and ONLY you in a party of 3, and when you die, it walks away, but once revived, IT CHARGES AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!, and once again homes in only you again o.O

Taking 3 Jarba Megid's and a Gol Dolva headbutt and some how tossed into a Jarba Dambarta, being frozen and hit by ANOTHER megid and some how living with 3 HP left XD

when a Seeker Robot model shoots a rocket, and missed, then, 5 seconds later, get back stabed by the same missle.

when 4 Goshin suddenly pop up around you and kill you in a simaltanious hit o.o

KaffeKane
Sep 11, 2007, 07:46 PM
On 2007-09-11 16:51, Garanz-Baranz wrote:

When a De Ragan attacks you and ONLY you in a party of 3, and when you die, it walks away, but once revived, IT CHARGES AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!, and once again homes in only you again o.O

Taking 3 Jarba Megid's and a Gol Dolva headbutt and some how tossed into a Jarba Dambarta, being frozen and hit by ANOTHER megid and some how living with 3 HP left XD

I thought these two were funny. But the first one only because I can sympathise with that spontaneously strange De Ragan hate on one player. XD

The second one...just...wow...miraculous survivals don't happen that often, and they're just as funny as watching "How NOT to Play Phantasmal World 4".

gryphonvii
Sep 11, 2007, 08:16 PM
doing a sleeping warriors s2 mission getting to the end, seeing the three blade beams streaking by kiling the techer and and 2 beasts, when they get revived by

Zorafim
Sep 11, 2007, 08:17 PM
When people get my SUV macro.

Jakosifer
Sep 11, 2007, 08:39 PM
I remember one time when I was doing Sleeping Warriors S2, my drink spilled and I was standing in the doorway inbetween B4 and B3...I was trying to clean my drink up so I wasn't paying attention to the multiple shockwaves that came my way. Needless to say, I heard the death moan in a few seconds and then realized that I had been knocked back into B3 by it. My team was loling at me the rest of the day...>_<

SStrikerR
Sep 11, 2007, 08:47 PM
On 2007-09-11 16:17, VanHalen wrote:

He still didn't like your smell http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

maybe thats why he killed me afterwords....he pwned you to tho, so shhhhh

GenesisDX
Sep 11, 2007, 09:06 PM
I once called the Goazoran racists. I said they were KKK members that hated beasts and they shot balls of purple kool-aid (megid) at us. I found it to be hilarious along with a few of my teamates.

blackfox433
Sep 12, 2007, 12:51 AM
On 2007-09-11 19:06, GenesisDX wrote:
I once called the Goazoran racists. I said they were KKK members that hated beasts and they shot balls of purple kool-aid (megid) at us. I found it to be hilarious along with a few of my teamates.

lol i remember that XD

doing duel in the ruins B rank and being a lvl 86 Fg and die by a jaggo, had me laughing all day or how about being a ranger and sitting in the middle of some volfu.. is it just me or do those things never hit u when ur standin still but when ur running around they never miss? so annoying >.<

VanHalen
Sep 12, 2007, 12:56 AM
On 2007-09-11 18:47, Ryan113 wrote:

On 2007-09-11 16:17, VanHalen wrote:

maybe thats why he killed me afterwords....he pwned you to tho, so shhhhh

I didnt die, I bravely retreated.

Mayu
Sep 12, 2007, 01:03 AM
5 garazans Foie at you -.-

Garanz-Baranz
Sep 12, 2007, 07:13 AM
On 2007-09-11 23:03, Mayu wrote:

o.o? Garazans? is that Gaozoran or Garanz?

-Aurora-
Sep 13, 2007, 07:43 PM
ever seen someone loose 10 scapedolls in a matter of 2 min??? yea that red screen comes up and you get flamed by your whole party...

Mayu
Sep 13, 2007, 07:46 PM
On 2007-09-12 05:13, Garanz-Baranz wrote:

On 2007-09-11 23:03, Mayu wrote:

o.o? Garazans? is that Gaozoran or Garanz?

ahem Gaozoran's http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Thank you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif