PDA

View Full Version : Extra Mode(Rare A class weapons)+++

Saligun
Sep 10, 2007, 10:50 PM
I found a (A)Granarod while doing the DARK SATALITTE mission in extra mode,Which leads me to ask just what kind of other (A)or(S) class weapons can be found in extra mode.Also are there any rare armors&units that can also be found in extra mode?I guessing there not much chance of finding any of the onlines newer clothing options in extra mode.

Mr_Confused
Sep 11, 2007, 04:45 PM
I think there is that one box that is all alone behind a gate that has like a A class in it. In hive you can find serafi daggers or a halp serafi cant remember from bel pannons and whitill wing

Saligun
Sep 11, 2007, 04:50 PM
If the PSU game disc has all the extra stuff like (A) class weapons&armor&units and also all the clothing types the why was there no easier way to acsess it in extra mode?

For example in the moatoob weapons shop there are several axe class weapons behind the counter but i have never seen any for sale at any shop.

I know you can find rare weapons&armors&units

But

There doesn't seem to be any way to acsess the extra clothing or cast parts in extra mode.

Does anyone think that extra mode was though of as being so trival that that figured knowone would care whats not in it because it would be used so little.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-09-11 14:54 ]</font>

Mewn
Sep 11, 2007, 05:11 PM
If all the items were available, it'd defeat half the point of going online.

With the way Story/Extra Mode are set up, it seems to me that offline is just an extended tutorial for the Network Mode anyway. It's certainly not the crux of the game by any means.

Omega_Weltall
Sep 11, 2007, 10:44 PM
I'm personally VERY disappointed in Story Mode. Its just a diluted version of network mode. The only real reason to play it is solely for the storyline and even thats not really needed to play network mode. I expected a full standalone off line story mode but... guess I wanted to much from Sonic Team. I was expecting Phantasy Star 5, not PSO v5 with worse offline mode. Eh oh well, Network mode is still entertaining.