PDA

View Full Version : Off-PSU Friend Recruits

Gryffin
Sep 11, 2007, 12:34 AM
I just wanted to make a thread to see how many people play PSU with their offline friends. It's relatively obvious that me and Basi are friends offline, and I've said before that Ice/Duran is our bitch. My other friend (Viniceia) is coming online as soon as I ummm, 'aid' her with the installation.

Is anyone else recruiting/playing with offline friends?

<falls asleep>

-Crokar-
Sep 11, 2007, 01:01 AM
most of the people i played with are people ive known for years

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2007, 01:14 AM
I'm still offline, also, none of my real life friends play PSO or PSU. ;_;

-Crokar-
Sep 11, 2007, 01:22 AM
do you ever leave your house?

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2007, 01:26 AM
Not really, it takes over an hour to walk anywhere interesting, and I don't know anyone around here. :/

-Crokar-
Sep 11, 2007, 01:30 AM
im in that same boat actually lol.
i leave maybe once or twice a week.

but most people i know already quit so i had to as well since i had no one to play with and i hate the "hot" spots

xgp
Sep 11, 2007, 01:37 AM
i no noone in psu but if thars a anime conveition that i get tu go to i will post about it and see if someone from psu that i no will br thar to if so that cud mein that we (as in all the psu players) can have metings and jast see whats up that souds lack its whath looking in to and a good deal of fun but i need $ first XD

Esufer
Sep 11, 2007, 07:03 AM
My friend Eddy (Slash ingame) used to play.
But I keep in touch with a lot of my PSU friends outside of PSU.
Good for conversation.

CelestialBlade
Sep 11, 2007, 07:06 AM
The two people I run with the most on PSU (Kietrinia and Denlan) I've known for a very long time, though I don't know either of them IRL. We've played a multitude of MMOs together, though. I tried to recruit a RL friend into PSU but he gave up after realizing he'd need a USB controller to enjoy it, and he was too lazy to buy one. Bah!

PJ
Sep 11, 2007, 07:13 AM
I play with a consistent party of 4 (Well, one lacks internet), 2 are real-life friends, and the other 2 I HAVE met in real life, and were all PSO players back in the day.

Boxer McBoxe and Kyioz Balaze are both in my band class (For starters) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Ryo Saiffwin and Gaz Kimura... well, Gaz punched me in the stomach without saying anything, and I went to an amusement park and played Pokemon in real life with Saiffwin. Good times http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Hotsuma-Blade
Sep 11, 2007, 08:38 AM
I've tried.....I got one of my friends to join PSU when it first came out, but he was upset that everything wasn't released yet and left. My other friend (Kensei) started playing in June and plans on playing with me till it's over.^_^ He's really looking forward to AoI.

And I did install PSU on a few of my friends' PCs (no CD key, Sega? Brilliant!), with the general impression that they would play with me eventually. No such luck so far. Ingrates.

Rashiid
Sep 11, 2007, 08:44 AM
if there wasnt a fee; id have some RL friends on this.

but majority of my school that ever plays xbox live are Madden/NBA Live/Halo2/Gears of War type pplz.

pikachief
Sep 11, 2007, 10:47 AM
On 2007-09-11 06:44, Rashiid wrote:
if there wasnt a fee; id have some RL friends on this.

but majority of my school that ever plays xbox live are Madden/NBA Live/Halo2/Gears of War type pplz.

same here, they all would love to get it if there wasnt a monthly fee

Foxfire15
Sep 11, 2007, 11:29 AM
None of my friends wanna play. One of my friends say he won't play just because he doesn't like to use the same 3 buton combo al the time. >_< I told him it's not much different than WoW in that aspect (which I play as well)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Foxfire15 on 2007-09-11 09:29 ]</font>

pikachief
Sep 11, 2007, 11:31 AM
yea all my friends who do wanna but cant cuz of the fee, they are all gonna get it for PC anyways >.>

so nah they dont have to come XD

Aralia
Sep 11, 2007, 11:37 AM
I play with 2 friends I know offline.. We've all been away from the game for about a month, I'm the first one to come back so far, but I've made some really good friends in the years I've played PSO/PSU, so yeah, even if they were to quit, I'd still have good friends to play with.

Pengfishh
Sep 11, 2007, 12:50 PM
The one person I have to regularly play with online is also my dear friend, Mr. Fure Rakune. Easier to match up with people if you have their phone number.