Totti
Sep 11, 2007, 06:55 AM
Woohoo! *high fives*

Esufer
Sep 11, 2007, 06:57 AM
HEL YEH!

CelestialBlade
Sep 11, 2007, 07:14 AM
Does it still fuck with Firefox? That's quite annoying....stupid Failguard. I'm pretty pro-Sega but Gameguard is still the worst decision they made, EVER XD

Tekershee
Sep 11, 2007, 07:46 AM
My Firefox has been fine all morning http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shardio
Sep 11, 2007, 08:09 AM
What kind of fix is it? Did they fix the bug where some antivirus programs remove GameGuard.des ? That would be nice.

Ezodagrom
Sep 11, 2007, 08:10 AM
I think it's the error that some ppl been having (including me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif) after yesterday gameguard update, something about "The game and GameGuard have been modified"

Totti
Sep 11, 2007, 08:29 AM
Yep thats the one. Sega need to take a good hard look at gg, and then swiftly tell them to GTFOKTHXBAIBAI.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 11, 2007, 12:03 PM
That would work if it wasn't the only (albeit crappy) anti-hack measure for online games.

Reipard
Sep 11, 2007, 12:23 PM
There's a few other options, actually. I can't speak for whether or not they're better, though.

Cracka_J
Sep 11, 2007, 12:50 PM
lol I spent all night yesterday uninstalling/reinstalling psu, and restoring my pc to earlier dates to no avail.
Needless to say, I was quite pissed off when I went to sleep. At work now, hopefully all is well when I get home.

Also, was this just a vista issue or were xp people effected by this as well?

Turbobrain
Sep 11, 2007, 01:14 PM
Works fine for me.

Though sometimes it would cause problems with the Firewall, lock up and necisitate a reboot.

But yes, FF works fine now.

Dj_SkyEpic
Sep 11, 2007, 01:20 PM
That's all I care about is the working condition of FireFox vs Gameguard. Is it 100% sure that it works normally now because I really would love to get off of Internet explorer to surf psow.

Para
Sep 11, 2007, 01:29 PM
On 2007-09-11 11:20, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
That's all I care about is the working condition of FireFox vs Gameguard. Is it 100% sure that it works normally now because I really would love to get off of Internet explorer to surf psow.

qft

PJ
Sep 11, 2007, 01:49 PM
I really don't see why people dislike IE so much, especially in favour of Firefox.

Frankly, I can't stand to use Firefox, but for some reason, IE loads Hotmail "Wrong" lately on my computer.

Not to mention, I also didn't have any problems with the Gameguard update either, so I dunno what the whole deal was.

CelestialBlade
Sep 11, 2007, 01:54 PM
This isn't a browser debate >_>

I'll test it when I get home from work today, if someone doesn't beat me to it. Half an hour before my....half-hour commute back home XD

CelestialBlade
Sep 11, 2007, 04:01 PM
Okay dudes, did some testing. Looks like the Firefox bug is indeed fixed. Browse away!

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 11, 2007, 04:14 PM
Oh sweet, that's friggin awesome to hear. I never really knew that it was PSU's GG that was making my Firefox work like that, but yeah, seeing it stop all the time wasn't rly cool, and yeah, Firefox >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Internet Explorer. '-'

Dj_SkyEpic
Sep 11, 2007, 04:43 PM
Woot. I was testing a few times today too. Even tried opening the picture thread at full with firefox and no problems.