PDA

View Full Version : Item: Please Help

Fresh
Sep 12, 2007, 09:33 AM
OK I have been looking for a halarod board for about 3 months now first on onmegoug then all the new s2 runs that it drops on and still not one. Does anyone have a tip or know a easy way to get one. I mean i see people running around with a pallet full of em but those people will never tell me they just say i " I Don't know I just got em " or " My friend gave me all of em "... Now come on i don't know anyone in psu that would give 6 s ranks to a friend for free

Mayu
Sep 12, 2007, 09:38 AM
Mad Beast S2

- - Jarba

Each jarba is like a boss box drop : lol

Unless well

go ahead and head to Eastern Persil S2

For possible Har/quick and Halarod

and I'm guessing Duel Sentinal S2 works as well

Fresh
Sep 12, 2007, 09:43 AM
Yea i know the missions they drop on i even know the rare map spawns but its like even with 4 people in my party all with 3 star luck we it still won't drop and i have found 3 stormline boards and 2 sweetdeath boards and 2 meteor cannon boards i would sell em and buy one but my group has people that need and use those items

CelestialBlade
Sep 12, 2007, 10:16 AM
Halarods aren't *terribly* uncommon so I'd wager you're simply having abysmal luck. All you can really do is keep trying, there's no rhyme or reason to it.

But with those Stormlines, Sweet Deaths, and Meteor Cannons....you're working up some great trading material. That's a very valuable thing.

princejake2
Sep 12, 2007, 10:19 AM
Out of curiosity, what server are you on?

Fresh
Sep 12, 2007, 10:36 AM
To typheros statement: Yes i know they are good trading materials but i have given 3 friends the weapons and i am keeping 2 of the stormline boards for my cast's armor mag to make for my cast.... so thats why i need to just find the halarod board ya know.....

To Princejake2: I'm playing on the Xbox 360 servers... why?

Fresh
Sep 13, 2007, 08:16 AM
Does anyone have a halarod that is fully made that they are willing to take items and money for it

princejake2
Sep 13, 2007, 08:22 AM
Because I'm interested in a Sweet Death lol. I'm on PS2/PC right now, but come AoI, I'm moving to 360 version

Fresh
Sep 13, 2007, 08:42 AM
Um...... ok well that doesn't do anything for me getting a halarod unless you know a way that you can transfer items from your servers to ours, which i don't think there is..