PDA

View Full Version : Item: Crea Doubles question

princejake2
Sep 12, 2007, 10:33 AM
I notice on the drop charts that the enemy has to be 50+ to drop it, so I can hunt for it on USP S, right? Does fighting higher lvl mobs increace my chances?

CelestialBlade
Sep 12, 2007, 10:36 AM
Yes, you can find it on S. I think S2 may give it a higher drop rate but I can't confirm that for sure.

princejake2
Sep 12, 2007, 10:41 AM
Would FFF have a higher rate then USP then? Or is it just rank and not so much lvl?

Zorafim
Sep 12, 2007, 10:43 AM
All we know is that it drops in Linear Line Colony, at an incredibly low rate. Besides that, we don't know anything about it.

BanF
Sep 12, 2007, 10:50 AM
I spammed the damn place all over during Super Holey Week, and all I got was like 100 deaths by megid, so it's a rare among rares.

Zorafim
Sep 12, 2007, 10:52 AM
Super Holey Week? Damn, you must have got shot alot that week, to have that many holes.

CelestialBlade
Sep 12, 2007, 10:53 AM
Big Megid-size holes.

EL-0104
Sep 12, 2007, 12:05 PM
One big purple swiss cheese!

Jaspaller
Sep 12, 2007, 12:18 PM
On 2007-09-12 08:33, princejake2 wrote:
Does fighting higher lvl mobs increace my chances?

I asked this question months back. It was thought that the drop rate remains the same. I have no proof of this being true though.

D1ABOLIK
Sep 12, 2007, 01:34 PM
I believe it remains the same.It drops from 50+.A level 85 bel pannon would still be a 50+.

________
Easy vape vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/)

Nia
Sep 12, 2007, 02:35 PM
OK, as someone who huntecd this relentlesly until getting it to drop, here is my advice. I am assuming you are soloing but even if you aren't this still applies to some degree. Even -IF- an S2 run has an increaded drop rate, the amount of times you can run an S vs S2 easily makes up for the difference in drop rate (if there is one). This doesn't even take into account the meseta you save in scapes (that got a bit expensive). I got my Dubs to drop on attempt #46 on USP from a Pannon so just stick with it!

Ryoki
Sep 12, 2007, 02:37 PM
Yeah, I hunted it for about 200 hours, and at least 400 runs, never saw it drop.

ZEO_X
Sep 12, 2007, 02:49 PM
Linear Line S and S2 both missions any creature.

Good Luck. and may the force be with you.

Tuxedose
Sep 12, 2007, 02:59 PM
I am hunting it like a maniac as well. Hope to find it soon :=)

Pseithyrr
Sep 12, 2007, 03:02 PM
latel i have heard of alot ofppl finding it. Crazy hey, Well Yeh!!. they all said it was from S2.

D1ABOLIK
Sep 12, 2007, 06:14 PM
On 2007-09-12 12:35, Nia wrote:
OK, as someone who huntecd this relentlesly until getting it to drop, here is my advice. I am assuming you are soloing but even if you aren't this still applies to some degree. Even -IF- an S2 run has an increaded drop rate, the amount of times you can run an S vs S2 easily makes up for the difference in drop rate (if there is one). This doesn't even take into account the meseta you save in scapes (that got a bit expensive). I got my Dubs to drop on attempt #46 on USP from a Pannon so just stick with it!

You got quite lucky my friend.I have done way more runs than that and my best find has been Del Jagnus boards that have all failed.LL and my PM both hate me.

________
Ab Platform (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_AB_platform)

DragonStorm
Sep 12, 2007, 06:49 PM
i got tired of hunting it for the 200 hours ive hunted so i made a 50% light bone dance by pure luck and traded that and my puyo for a crea double...ground http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif im so relieved and i can start hunting carriguine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif or wait 1 more level and i can hunt sweet death...whos with me!

Shishi-O
Sep 12, 2007, 06:57 PM
i only do the run on 3* luck dayz with only the rare maps.....still spamming...but carraguine gets my attention though.

BanF
Sep 12, 2007, 07:45 PM
On 2007-09-12 12:35, Nia wrote:

I actually stashed away my dolls and said "to hell with Rank"; I knew it would be pointless to try to stay alive, and after all I needed to do was kill everything, the mission rank isn't going to affect my chances of the board dropping! Once I decided not to bother with rank, I also got NPCs to help me, which made things go faster, but still all I got was a Deljabaner board, and on the very last run in the very last day of the week, the Deljaban blade.

And yes, all that megid-y death is why I wrote "Holey".

SStrikerR
Sep 12, 2007, 07:52 PM
what lv would you reccomend a fighgunner to be when he hunts this alone on S with laia and their attacking pm?

blkbeast
Sep 12, 2007, 07:59 PM
yea gud luck
we all have try'd our hand at it.now its your turn dont lets us down lol
gud luck

Nia
Sep 13, 2007, 01:26 AM
i wouldnt solo S as fG until, like 55ish.

Hunting seems to have gone MUSH better for me than most:

13 deljaban blades
5 del jagnus
2 deljaban
1 buccaneer
2 fluerescent bulbs
and of course, Crea Doubles

princejake2
Sep 13, 2007, 08:26 AM
Well I'm on PS2/PC right now, but I'm moving to 360 come AoI, so its gonna be a good long time before I can get one. (Plus no internet at home still... blergh)