Sep 12, 2007, 01:53 PM
Thx for the deal http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gokku on 2007-09-21 11:59 ]</font>

Tetsaru
Sep 13, 2007, 04:39 AM
PM'd!!! I'll trade ANYTHING I've got for it!!! >_<;

ne1first
Sep 13, 2007, 04:43 AM
halarod + 10 mil http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tetsaru
Sep 13, 2007, 06:12 AM
PM'd again!!! For the love of God, I MUST have this rifle!!! >_<;

XenithFlare
Sep 13, 2007, 07:57 AM
ONLY FT stuff? (lol @ Halarod)

Gokku
Sep 13, 2007, 12:42 PM
Sorry guys but Halarod is the most hacked stuff in the game (with crea doubles) so no thx and no interest in anything than Rods and Fortetecher stuff, no need to mail for anything else. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

milka
Sep 13, 2007, 12:48 PM
Pwand too.. hacked as hell

Gokku
Sep 13, 2007, 02:19 PM
10* Cards and Bows accepted too

Tetsaru
Sep 13, 2007, 02:39 PM
On 2007-09-13 10:42, Gokku wrote:
Sorry guys but Halarod is the most hacked stuff in the game (with crea doubles) so no thx and no interest in anything than Rods and Fortetecher stuff, no need to mail for anything else. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Great, so suddenly NOTHING has value anymore?? I'm offering you EVERYTHING I fucking have!

You people need to understand that some of us, while we play diligently, can't find SHIT when it comes to good rares - it's been discussed countless times. You also need to understand that, if you had any alternate characters, maybe your wants wouldn't be so narrow-minded, and people could offer you items that you could actually use. This helps out both sides of the bargain. And even if you're being offered something you don't necessarily want, you can still use that as new trade bait. This helps keeps the flow of rare items spread out amongst players.

Gokku, let it be known that I'm not giving up on getting this item from you, regardless of what you think. I HIGHLY doubt anyone else is as willing as I am to offer their ENTIRE FUCKING INVENTORY for this Blackbull.

Crazy_Hunter
Sep 13, 2007, 02:58 PM
Tetsaru exploded...

Bara
Sep 13, 2007, 02:59 PM
dude how can you be mad at the guy for not trading with you, especially after this rant.

Gokku
Sep 13, 2007, 03:05 PM
Just calm down man! this rifle isn't mine and my friend is Fortetecher. Sadly he doesn't need any of your stuff and we're not responsible you don't loot what you want!
I play around 1500 hours without droping anything good so i understand your madness but no need to be so hatefull.

One last thing: This is just a game... just a game so peace http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

XenithFlare
Sep 13, 2007, 07:26 PM
<_< Caaaaalm down, Tets, my man. The game is spiteful and ridiculously lame for people with other things to do in their lives, but you've gotta let it stop getting to you... Do what I did, and take a break for a little while, a few weeks or a month. You'll be glad you did.

AerisZeal
Sep 13, 2007, 09:13 PM
More level headed, I'll say I know what Tetsaru is on about, it seems while
items of great worth are indeed of great worth, no one wants to trade
them for anything other than the top of the line. (11* mostly)

I've seen many things on this board that I'd like to trade for but all anyone
seems to ask for is horribly unreasonable.

(Not entirely directed at the OP but more toward the friend's wants.)

Consider that the Kazarod is an 11* rod, Goazoran Rod is fairly new and
awfully hard to synth, which only leaves Halarod and Psycho wand of
released rods. That's a lot to ask of someone for a rifle that's becoming
increasingly common.

Meanwhile, as far as I know correct me if I'm wrong, there isn't a Kazarod
on our servers yet, there's maybe one known Psycho Wand, maybe also one
Gaozoran Rod and a plethora of Halarods.

Then Shi-kikami might be a good trade, but again as I know no Hoshi-kikami
yet. Kohibumiteri is, sure hacked, but still uncommon, Hirokteri is one of
the rarest 10*'s in the game right now, I guess there's Uransara but no Tesbra
and for certain there's no Rikauteri out there.

Just seem's like everyone's wants went up and nothing new has been found
to satisfy that and like Tetsaru I find myself being increasingly frustrated
with the sudden decrease in value for everything unless it's 11* or higher.

All that being said, I do hope you trade it for what you want. I'm sure there's
someone willing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Aisha9
Sep 13, 2007, 09:59 PM
Problem =

Drop rates are too crazy for the ammount of players the PC/PS2 server has.

Either a huge influx of people joining, or changing the droprates to make it more reasonable for the population would make things at least a LITTLE more balanced.

But yeah, people wanting 11* stuff for 10* stuff is crazy. Even 11*'s that have been out for, like, evar (Storm comes to mind) still has a pathetically low ammount of them in circulation ("Circulation" might not be the right word, since most people who get 11*'s either keep them indefinantly, or trade them to someone who will)

I can understand the frustration, try finding a Fuka misaki RIGHT before FireBreak, and then people running around with 100% chance 50% bear claws (higher star, atp, pp, and accuracy)...geez...your not the only one who gets/feels screwed over by this game.

On the other hand, while unreasonable, this is more or less a free market, and anyone is allowed to ask for whatever they want...and if those wants are unreasonable enough, eventually the price will have to drop anyway.

Tetsaru
Sep 14, 2007, 01:44 AM
Heh, thing is, I HAVE been taking a break from PSU. My recent job has kept me busy, and I recently got a Wii for whatever gaming time I have left. I've pretty much been waiting on the new updates and AoI, like a lot of people. With that in mind, as well as people going back to school, etc., AND the "let's go to the newest hotspot" bandwagon, what little community we have on this game is reduced to nearly nothing, so it's not much fun atm. =/

And as far as me trying to solo for my weapons, fuck that. I've already tried hunting the Degahna Cannon for hours on end when it came to my attention, and I nearly went broke trying to fund myself for the repeated runs. Even though I'm a lot stronger, smarter, and richer now, doing the same mission over and over nonstop while my funds slowly deplete isn't my idea of fun (did someone say "Megid Dodgeball??"). But, seeing how we haven't gotten the Famitsu event yet, I very well may have to resort to that again, seeing how the majority of the posts in my trading thread are my own anyway...

Btw, my offer still stands. If you still want to take haxeta and near non-existent (or possibly hacked) FT rods for your trade, be my guest... -_-

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 14, 2007, 06:51 AM
Go Tetsaru, I agree with just about everything you've said.

On topic, would you/your friend be interested in a Sori-Tech/Charge? Or is that common now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Kaosu
Sep 14, 2007, 07:11 AM
These are trade boards guys, not live journal ;/

Shadow_Wing
Sep 14, 2007, 03:37 PM
Wow entire inventory for a Blackbull, I've had many kind of offers for my rattlesnake XD. Anyways, if I do find a 10* bow/card I'll hit u up a PM, I believe it's rather unreasonable to ask for a gao rod or a kazarod =/

Tetsaru
Sep 15, 2007, 01:31 AM
On 2007-09-14 13:37, Shadow_Wing wrote:
Wow entire inventory for a Blackbull, I've had many kind of offers for my rattlesnake XD. Anyways, if I do find a 10* bow/card I'll hit u up a PM, I believe it's rather unreasonable to ask for a gao rod or a kazarod =/

I guess it's rather pointless to ask now, but seeing how you commented about my all-out offer, would you accept it for your Rattlesnake?? If not, it's alright; I understand most of my stuff is shit anyways (thanks a lot for another hackable game, Sega!!!). I'm just dying to have an S rank rifle though... ;_;

Shadow_Wing
Sep 15, 2007, 03:15 AM
lol, nah, it's quite known I an't selling this rattlesnake for anything http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif and I've been given some sweet offers for it but I've turned each and everyone one of em.

Golto
Sep 15, 2007, 12:53 PM
If you're really hard up on getting a blackbull you can either pray we get the 1 year event or get lucky on the dulk fakis S co-op we should be getting in 2+ weeks.

Gokku
Sep 16, 2007, 12:43 PM
Bump

9lotus
Sep 16, 2007, 01:02 PM
[B] Blackbull also drops from level 100+ Grinna Bete S, so you could hunt one in Endrum Remnants S2. It's probably easier than going for a boss drop.

Gokku
Sep 17, 2007, 05:21 PM
Edited

Tetsaru
Sep 18, 2007, 07:51 PM
Hmm, still no luck on trading the Blackbull, eh? I'm still here. ^_^

And no, I don't have any good FT stuff... but if I come across any, I'll letcha know. =P

Chibi_psu
Sep 19, 2007, 02:14 AM
i could be interested in that black bull.Take a look at my trade post

Gokku
Sep 20, 2007, 06:26 AM
Hirokteri traded!

C'on for the Blackbull http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Chibi_psu
Sep 20, 2007, 06:56 AM
fuka,daiga,skela,bear claw for the black bull.4 s ranks fortefighter for it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibichibi on 2007-09-20 04:57 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Sep 20, 2007, 07:44 AM
You still got it for Trade? Maybe I might have something... not on my tradelist;)

blkbeast
Sep 20, 2007, 04:06 PM
um noob ?tion
beast cant use halarods can we....well at least we got the 10* bow = )
lol yup a beast ft lawl

Gokku
Sep 20, 2007, 04:38 PM
On 2007-09-20 05:44, Turbobrain wrote:
You still got it for Trade? Maybe I might have something... not on my tradelist;)

So just send me a little PM http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif