PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: My mission to lvl 100!

pikachief
Sep 12, 2007, 05:05 PM
During this week and next week due to some funny circumstances I am only allowed to play my 360 for about an hour today and Friday, until next Saturday~Sunday.

So that means I would have about ~20 hours to go from lvl 90-100 get my SUV and PM's and complete the last Story mission!

I would really appreciate it if anyone here could help me friday to hit 100 before i go on a vacation from PSU. Also I would like your opinion on how far u think i'll get friday! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

P.S. where's teh best place to lvl up? XD

EDIT: whoops forgot to add the poll option "FAIL!" oh well >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-09-12 15:09 ]</font>

Golto
Sep 12, 2007, 05:10 PM
You have over 2 months to get to lvl 100 so no rush dude. The highest lvl requirement for a mission is 85 so take it easy.

Jinto117
Sep 12, 2007, 05:14 PM
I don't mean to be rude, but I doubt you will get to lv. 100 within 20 hours. You will suffer from fatigue and possibly carpal tunnel syndrome playing that long without stopping. However to answer your question I suppose you could always level up at Sleeping Warriors. It gives nice experience and there is the change you may get a [B] Psycho Wand to drop.

GreenArcher
Sep 12, 2007, 05:16 PM
You may get to level 95, even with a dedicated team that goes non stop for 20 hours

bloodflowers
Sep 12, 2007, 05:18 PM
Hit Desert Terror S2 - it's the fastest return for the time investment. The Vanda give nice exp and everything else gives fair exp and fall over dead in seconds. The boss is easy too and gives something like 5k or 8k.

pikachief
Sep 12, 2007, 05:22 PM
On 2007-09-12 15:18, bloodflowers wrote:
Hit Desert Terror S2 - it's the fastest return for the time investment. The Vanda give nice exp and everything else gives fair exp and fall over dead in seconds. The boss is easy too and gives something like 5k or 8k.

thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

to everyone else eehh---- not so much help >.> anyways im not gonna play for 20 hours but thats how mcuh time i have XD

my goal is 100 but im going for at least 95.

And i've been planning a race to lvl 100 with my buddies for months. I planned it a week after seabed came out!! Now i had to turn them down and cancel it since i was only gonna be online for 1 day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I've wanted to hit 100 first since lvl 80 was released XD

Zorafim
Sep 12, 2007, 05:46 PM
Why bother? Once you hit 100, the exp you get will be useless. I doubt the power difference is going to be large. Why not level up naturally while having fun?

pokefiend
Sep 12, 2007, 05:53 PM
you do realise pika, if voltron did reach lvl 100 within 20 hours then you'd practically beat any record Cherry, DJ, or most PC/PS2 server players for that matter, ever accomplished... which of course is unobtainable and could never happen...

Pulpy
Sep 12, 2007, 10:42 PM
On 2007-09-12 15:46, Zorafim wrote:
Why bother? Once you hit 100, the exp you get will be useless. I doubt the power difference is going to be large. Why not level up naturally while having fun?

pikachief
Sep 12, 2007, 11:29 PM
On 2007-09-12 15:53, pokefiend wrote:
you do realise pika, if voltron did reach lvl 100 within 20 hours then you'd practically beat any record Cherry, DJ, or most PC/PS2 server players for that matter, ever accomplished... which of course is unobtainable and could never happen...

lol i know

anyways I dont play as VOLTRON unless im lvling him to the next cap, doing Dulk Fakis, or hunting something. When i play for fun i use my other characters. VOLTRON is there for me to lvl up with >.>

thats like HIS purpose in the game, hes like my lvling up bot!

also does anyone know whered i'd lvl fastest? Desert terror or groove with those robots?

Mayu
Sep 12, 2007, 11:40 PM
Having done the stupid race a lot -.-

Just have fun <.<

Other then that

Fakris S2 -.-

Dj_SkyEpic
Sep 13, 2007, 12:07 AM
Just hope that the Thanks Festa comes to the US version. I remember hearing about a mission with crazy exp (220k a run?) which included a lot of bosses that went for about 34k or so.

omegapirate2k
Sep 13, 2007, 08:13 AM
On 2007-09-12 20:42, Pulpy wrote:

On 2007-09-12 15:46, Zorafim wrote:

That's how I roll.

Nobo
Sep 13, 2007, 07:09 PM
On 2007-09-12 15:10, Golto wrote:
You have over 2 months to get to lvl 100 so no rush dude. The highest lvl requirement for a mission is 85 so take it easy.

I don't think I'll be able to get to 100 before the next update. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I got to 90 like 2 to 3 weeks ago and that was the summer where i could play 5+ hours a day where in the school year i can only play like 2 so I'm kinda stuck. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

-Ryuki-
Sep 13, 2007, 07:17 PM
There's always people wondering "why" anyone would race.
Look at it from a different angle.

BanF
Sep 13, 2007, 07:20 PM
Enlighten us, because from all then angles I see it I can't find either the fun nor the benefit.

-Ryuki-
Sep 13, 2007, 07:22 PM
If I have to enlighten you, that'd be spoon-feeding you. You're smart. Figure it out.

BanF
Sep 13, 2007, 07:26 PM
Hmmm, I ask for proof and you go off on a tangent. Are you any kind of religious representative IRL, by any chance?

-Ryuki-
Sep 13, 2007, 07:31 PM
I'm agnostic, but thanks for the assumption.
You weren't asking for proof.

But since you're apparently too stubborn to think of reasons why others would do it, here are some of mine:

-A "stupid" goal, yet, a goal nonetheless. Some want to cap it as early as possible, and then lvl alts after.
This applies to me. I cap my main as fast as possible so I can focus on my alts. I pay for an account that
gives you 4 slots, and I'll make use of those other 3 slots.

-Some people see it as competition, and anyone who plays sports, or does activity of sorts, knows that competition is pretty fun at times. In this case, it's racing to lvl 100, and to some, yes, it IS fun, and the competition is the reason being. Think of it as a marathon. You have the racers, and the crowd that is other rooting for them, or booing them.

-Some people want something else to do, other than sit around doing nothing, hunting rares, etc.
Again, I said some people, not everyone.

Happy?

VanHalen
Sep 13, 2007, 07:35 PM
As I said in the other thread, I'll race from lvl 59-100 and beat you all!

Rashiid
Sep 13, 2007, 07:37 PM
On 2007-09-13 17:31, RyukiZero wrote:

But since you're apparently too stubborn to think of reasons why others would do it, here are some of mine:

-A "stupid" goal, yet, a goal nonetheless. Some want to cap it as early as possible, and then lvl alts after.
This applies to me. I cap my main as fast as possible so I can focus on my alts. I pay for an account that

-Some people see it as competition, and anyone who plays sports, or does activity of sorts, knows that competition is pretty fun at times. In this case, it's racing to lvl 100, and to some, yes, it IS fun, and the competition is the reason being. Think of it as a marathon. You have the racers, and the crowd that is other rooting for them, or booing them.

-Some people want something else to do, other than sit around doing nothing, hunting rares, etc.

Happy?

Epeen +2 Points.

theres a summary.

-Ryuki-
Sep 13, 2007, 07:47 PM
Not with me Rashi. Not with me XD

BanF
Sep 13, 2007, 07:51 PM
On 2007-09-13 17:31, RyukiZero wrote:

Happy?

I've already thought up of those reasons, and none shows either fun nor benefit:

- This is all based around endless grinding, which is not fun but tedious. From there "goal" and "competition" only become frustrating.

- I play with my four slots as well, but I don't see a need to have my main capped in order to enjoy the 3 alts.

- Hunting rares, keeping a shop stocked, all these can at least be done always. A level cap, you are done with it and then what? You're thrown back to the regular activities, or to fiddling your thumbs, or worse, complain loudly the game's boring and there's nothing to do. Doing something just because you can is faulty reasoning.

Try harder.

pikachief
Sep 13, 2007, 09:35 PM
yea all u guys putting down the race theory! my dad backs me up so its all good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

hes awesome he understands Video game completion!

I've loved it ever since i wa slike 8 and beat a bunch of adults at a sonic game contest of some sort! XD I got first place like 5 times XD

they then told me i had to leave http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Broodstar1337
Sep 13, 2007, 10:33 PM
I'm still trying to get to 70 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-Ryuki-
Sep 14, 2007, 02:05 AM
I really don't see why you're complaining about this race anyway.

To be honest, if you don't care for it, then shut up. The fact that you're
complaining about it, is beyond me.