PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Which game has the Most annoying or harder bosse

Koji1m1
Sep 12, 2007, 07:59 PM
Since theres a topic tht talks the hardest/annoying boss in PSU lets talk about which bosses do you think in both PSO and PSU that are hard/annoying and be sure to explain why too.

Mayu
Sep 12, 2007, 08:01 PM
PSU: Megas Magahan/De ragnus
PSO: Olga Flow/Gal Gryphon/Gibbles <.<

PSO for Sure

Edit

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mayu on 2007-09-12 18:08 ]</font>

Zorafim
Sep 12, 2007, 08:07 PM
Oh please, PSU for sure. You can dodge PSO's attacks, most of them at least. Half the attacks of PSU's bosses require luck to dodge.

I will say, though, that Gibbles is hell on a low level. Silly name, serious punches.

PJ
Sep 12, 2007, 08:24 PM
Olga Flow? Gal-fucking-Gryphon? Laughing stocks, please.

Then again, what do you have to compare them to? Vol Opt? Haha, yeah, no.

Saint-Milion could have been an AWESOME boss, if he had more HP.

So yeah, PSU bosses.

Edit: Not to mention Falz was 100000x harder than Olga Flow on ult, online especially, once you had too much HP so his rafoies didn't knock you down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-09-12 19:36 ]</font>

Xaeris
Sep 12, 2007, 08:27 PM
I would say PSU. They're both pretty fair as having dodgeable attacks go, but PSO didn't have bosses that fly up into the air for an absurdly long period of time and laugh at your feeble attempts to melee them. Yeah, I'm looking at you Dimmagolus.

SStrikerR
Sep 12, 2007, 08:29 PM
psu's bosses suck when u are only play on A.
once u get to S, o mother effing hell they start to get hard.

Powder Keg
Sep 12, 2007, 08:34 PM
PSU no contest. Unless you're a ranger, every boss is a real pain in the ass that isn't dragon-related. ESPECIALLY Dimma and Onma. I despise them both.

Bosses like De Rol Le, Vol Opt, and Gal Gryphon I actually thought were fun.

Para
Sep 12, 2007, 08:48 PM
Saintmillion and Olga Flow.

Most non boss monsters were ez pz. FS > all.

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 12, 2007, 09:08 PM
Gibbles? IMO in that Jungle area, Gibbles was by far the easiest of those sub-bosses. That giant bee and that plant thing that killed you in one hit were the real problems, they can paralyze, cause status effects, etc while Gibbles only used brute strength. Olga Flow wasn't that tough either, although I do give him much more respect than the cowardly last form of Dark Falz or Dulk Fakis who fly away from melee, same goes for the Moatoob bosses who are such wimps. De Ragnus on the other hand is an actual challenge and at the same time, he's strong, which I like.

But yeah, PSO bosses for the most part are really easy, I mean, Dragon, Vol Opt, Gal Gryphon, and such are totally easy, while PSU has De Ragnus and those wimpy Moatoob bosses who run away with their tails between their legs all the time.

VanHalen
Sep 12, 2007, 09:40 PM
In terms of hard and annoying for PSO people are forgetting the only one.

Gol Dragon. Not only did you have to fight ONE with almost every elemental attack but it could make a second one with the same amount of HP whenever it wanted too.

Hard PSU bosses would be
De Ragnus with his no weakness not annoying though.
Dimmagolus with his flight makes him annoying.
Magas Maghanna is hard as all hell but still fun.

Tigerram
Sep 13, 2007, 12:19 AM
PSU: Maggus, Dimmagolus, & Falkis. Maggus is the hardest pain in the ass, while Dimmy and Falkis are just irritating.

De Ragnus is irritating ONLY because if your a mid level and play on S missions for example, he just eats your HP away if you don't have a good distance on him when he slams with two legs on the ground, runs you over, or all our favorites, his tail whipping around (Especially since I'm a Newman FT.)

PSO: I thought 3rd form of Falz on Ultimate is the hardest. (but if you have a lot of HP, or have a Cure/Freeze, you have a tad better time with him.)

Zael
Sep 13, 2007, 12:23 AM
PSO has the Griffon, therefore it wins.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 13, 2007, 02:03 AM
On 2007-09-12 18:34, Artea wrote:
PSU no contest. Unless you're a ranger, every boss is a real pain in the ass that isn't dragon-related. ESPECIALLY Dimma and Onma. I despise them both.

Bosses like De Rol Le, Vol Opt, and Gal Gryphon I actually thought were fun.

Can't wait to fight De Rol Le in AoI.
Anyways,definitely PSU for harder bosses.
PSO.....Hardest boss for me? >_> First time I fought Dark Falz on Very Hard...I would get 1HK'ed from Grants..

-Crokar-
Sep 13, 2007, 02:13 AM
ult falz is a cockshiner

Stezan
Sep 13, 2007, 02:16 AM
As a Force, PSO bosses were much, much easier.
Dragon: a few techs knocked him down quick
De Rol Le: Rafoi
Vol Opt: Gi and Ra zonde
Dark Falz: Foie techs for most forms
Barba Ray: Rafoie or Gizonde
Gol Dragon: Gizonde
Gal Gryphon: Barta (even in the air)
Olga Flow: I can't remember
-And most of these techs hit bosses in tons of places.

In PSU, forces are nowhere near as strong against bosses as they were. I usually spend much of the time healing in boss fights anymore.

DuRaL
Sep 13, 2007, 05:27 AM
PSO's bosses are only hard and annoying in challenge mode, because your level is low, you run out of mates/fluids and if you lose it was all for nothing >_>

but it was a lot of fun to take them down! any of them is great! ^_^

in PSU i hate all not-dragon-related bosses, they just make me sick.. they fly, warp arround, have shields.. i wouldn't say they are very hard, because that's always a matter of your own level, stats and weapons, but it's no fun fighting them =/

well, at least the dragons are cool, no doubt!

omegapirate2k
Sep 13, 2007, 08:06 AM
I personally found the second form of olga flow to be annoying (that damn one hit kill attack >_>), however I was only offline, so I never had a party with more than just me and my little brother (both hucasts, unfortunately), and it was fairly difficult, so it's more perspective than anything.

Dulk Falkis does have the most annoying attack ever though, and many of magas magghana's attacks would be quite deadly to me if I didn't have my high % catiline, so it's a toss up to me.

Koji1m1
Sep 13, 2007, 09:39 AM
hmmmmmmm out of all the opinions i have to agree with Van because fighting Gol Dragon on Ultimate was annoying as all hell but in Ultimate he makes a 3rd clone and it also makes it hard to Focus on one at a time because the other or real Gol dragon is or might be in the Air shooting fire,ice or lightning balls

Ravennittes
Sep 13, 2007, 09:51 AM
PSU: Dulk Fakis (hands down).

Maggas isn't terribly hard for a force. Run around using giresta on the dumb hunters attacking it's blades, and diga the hell out of it.

PSO: Dark Falz (does he need explaining?)

Almost forgot. PSU bosses are harder in general. Wicked fast, hard to connect with, and alot of them fly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ravennittes on 2007-09-13 07:53 ]</font>

NosajX7
Sep 13, 2007, 10:03 AM
Frozen Shooter made gibbles the easiest miniboss.

DuRaL
Sep 13, 2007, 02:03 PM
On 2007-09-13 07:39, Koji1m1 wrote:
hmmmmmmm out of all the opinions i have to agree with Van because fighting Gol Dragon on Ultimate was annoying as all hell but in Ultimate he makes a 3rd clone and it also makes it hard to Focus on one at a time because the other or real Gol dragon is or might be in the Air shooting fire,ice or lightning balls

well, but there is that little trick for Gol Dragon: after splitting into 3 Gol Dragons, the first one who's flying is the real one..
he's a lot easier if you know that, because you won't lose time fighting the copies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

chibiLegolas
Sep 13, 2007, 02:31 PM
PSO Hardest:
Gal Gryphon - He will forever be the bane of my existance. By far the most difficult boss in C-MODE for me. After hours of retrying and kept getting up to him, as a FOnewearl, only to die cause I can never figure out how to avoid his stomps when he's about to run around. >_>
Normal game wize, he's not as challenging. God I HATE YOU GAL GRYPHON!!!!!
*shakes fist in air*

Olga Flow - switching up elemental weaknesses. Spawning little critters that SE you. Soul stealing. Sword wave of doom. Stradegy of hiding behind fallen rocks, and avoiding getting hit by them. Hard if you draw out the fight. But mad fun to play!

PSU - non comment. All bosses (whether they're easy or not) are just boring compared to PSO.

Garanz-Baranz
Sep 13, 2007, 03:37 PM
Hmm.

PSO Bosses-

Dragon- Too simple, he's weak and easyly beaten.

De Rol Le- He's a good boss, but really easy to dodge, except on his "orb attack"

Vol Opt- He was like the funnest boss because you could shread his body apart, in both forms, and you could kill Vol Opt's first form without reducing his HP to 0 in that form XD.

Dark Falz- This guy was like Dulk Fakis, hard to hit, and did kilo's of damage.

Barba Ray is like the Ohnmagoug of De Rol Le, harder to hit for Melee's, and Techers.

Gol Dragon... oh such a sweet memory of his battles... and that one mission on that one specific private server where you fought 2 Gol Dragon's at once, 6 Gol's hitting you with an attack = pwnt.

Gal Gryphon- one of the funnest bosses ever, he's a challange on Ult, and can swamp anyone who can stand from his rush.

Olga Flow- his Elevator Fight ruled!!!! best fight ever on PSO except verses Dark Falz.

-----

PSU bosses-

De Ragan, Zoal Goug- these copy bosses are simple.. like Dragon on PSO, heh, get it? De Ragan = Dragon.

De Ragnus- This boss is an upgraded De Ragan, so... Simple.

Dimmagolus, Onmagoug- These bosses act like Olga Flow's first form... hard to hit and not exactly "Fun" on a Fortefighter.

Adahna Degahna, Magas Maggahna- These bosses are also copies, though Maggahna is more powerful, due too his collapsing body and powerful/fast missles.

Dulk Fakis- The only boss so far that's not copied or upgraded. He's like Vol Opt's first form, and his second form is like Olga Flow and Dark Falz combined.

<.< so... uh... their even in my opinion except for the fact theres so few bosses on PSU right now that arn't copies.

SuperChoco
Sep 13, 2007, 07:42 PM
The hardest boss would be:
PSO- Sil Dragon, when I first fought him>.<
PSU-Magashi in Chapter 11 in story offline, it was tough for me because I was a ranger...

Rashiid
Sep 13, 2007, 07:47 PM
PSU hands down.

why?

cause i never had PSO duh.

lee-san
Sep 20, 2007, 10:57 PM
any dragon on psu drives me so bad. the only good thing about the bosses on psu is that you can hit more than one spot with a normal weapon if you use a photon art. but the good thing about pso is that if your a force you can just gi - ra zonde away and be done in about two minutes. but overall pso bosses are worst