PDA

View Full Version : Bumpity

Aumi
Sep 12, 2007, 04:08 PM
On 2006-02-06 21:24, Ian-KunX wrote:
Dumbasses, this has nothing to with sexiness and everything to do with PURE UNADULTERATED OWNAGE. Besides, they're BOTH jailbait.

Seriously, what the fuck did Nei accomplish? Oh right, she tagged along with 'daddy' and got killed and we all cried or something.

And what did Alis do? Oh, nothing, just set out, ALONE, to avenge the death of her beloved brother with barely a word of encouragement, ended up being the LEADER of a party composed of herself, a talking cat and two men much stronger and more experienced than her, and with their help saved the entire fucking Algol Solar System.

Alis FTW! Period. End of story. And Alis doesn't need to run around in her underwear to be beautiful, either!

So go ahead and love your annoying half-dressed catgirls. I'll be over here, having taste.

I dunno if anyone actually writes in this thread anymore, but i've got something to say:

Yes Alis did something very special, and saved the whole solar system, BUT:

Do u actually know what Nei did??
She friggin' wanted to save the humans who HATED her and even wanted to KILL her, she SACRIFICED her live for all those humans. She KNEW that she would die, if she would encounter NeiFirst and anyways she followed Rolf and fought NeiFirst. I just think, if that isnt something SPECIAL, then i dont understand this world anymore...

Notice: This topic was originally part of Alis Landale owns Nei. (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?forum=14&topic=108065)

DikkyRay
Sep 12, 2007, 04:22 PM
Holy shit. MASSIVE BUMP ALERT

Weeaboolits
Sep 12, 2007, 06:30 PM
We will join the sticky, maybe? >.>

BlackHat
Sep 12, 2007, 07:27 PM
How the hell do people accidently bump an old topic?

Honestly.

Mayu
Sep 12, 2007, 07:29 PM
wth

like 2 years old lol

BlackHat
Sep 12, 2007, 07:37 PM
"lol, i didnt know it was old."

" I just used the forum page jump"

"LOL"

The bastards.

Mayu
Sep 12, 2007, 07:47 PM
Could read the date <.<!!

Aumi
Sep 13, 2007, 01:28 PM
??????????????????????????????????????????????WTF? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
O_o ok, i've no idea what i've done wrong... can any1 tell me?????????? O_o

Aumi
Sep 13, 2007, 03:17 PM
If its because i made a reply in an old topic, then i just say: Yes, I know!

I said: "I dunno if anyone actually writes in this thread anymore"
Yea, i know it was a bit wrong, i actually meant, if anyone maybe still looked at it -.-

SO: Take it easy! I didn't know that i mustn't do that c**p, just relax -.-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aumi on 2007-09-13 13:21 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Sep 13, 2007, 03:21 PM
Don't bump past page 3 on this section seems to be the rule.

Sord
Sep 13, 2007, 03:22 PM
when you fail in FKL (which is pretty much the forum of failures) we're inclined to make fun of the person

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-09-13 13:22 ]</font>

Aumi
Sep 13, 2007, 03:26 PM
o.o;; I dont really understand this forum... What is that Bump-thing actually?? -_-??

Weeaboolits
Sep 13, 2007, 03:38 PM
In message board terms, to reply to a topic that has become inactive, thus "bumping" the thread to the top of the thread list.

Aumi
Sep 13, 2007, 03:45 PM
ok...?? hmm, so, now i know it, thx, lol...

(hmm, should've read the rules more carefully...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aumi on 2007-09-13 13:48 ]</font>