PDA

View Full Version : PSU PA videos and more.

Zorafim
Sep 13, 2007, 01:48 PM
I'm sure many members may have this site saved, but for those who don't, it's a website that has all the melee PAs currently released in PSUjp. PSUna-ers may want this to learn more about PAs they don't have, or use it to figure out which PAs they want by studying what they do. At any rate, it lets you see all the PAs in work.

http://www.geocities.jp/pusu_jam/

I kind of forgot I had it saved, heh...

SStrikerR
Sep 13, 2007, 03:21 PM
ya know u coulda told me its really dam loud?

Syl
Sep 13, 2007, 04:32 PM
Yeah, Raiden showed me this site a while back.

Pretty much just click on the links with red circles next to them. Those are the new ones

woo 1000'th post >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SylviaEspada on 2007-09-13 14:32 ]</font>

Zorafim
Sep 13, 2007, 04:32 PM
I didn't know it was really damn loud. Been a while since I used them, I just sort of dug it up. It's been updated with the new final PAs, is why I uploaded them.

VanHalen
Sep 13, 2007, 04:41 PM
I really want that Dagger PA now. I just thought "OMG I KAN B LIEK SONIK!"

Syl
Sep 13, 2007, 04:43 PM
On 2007-09-13 14:41, VanHalen wrote:
I really want that Dagger PA now. I just thought "OMG I KAN B LIEK SONIK!"

LOL

It actually reminded me of Felicia from Dark Stalkers

-Ryuki-
Sep 13, 2007, 04:55 PM
More like a Ninja. And yeah, like Felicia from Dark Stalkers.

Sword PA looks awesome. Makes me want to actually use Swords.

Axe PA is controversial. Unless that PA has a huge damage multiplier,
I don't find myself using it other than for capping purposes, to be honest. One hit, is kind of disappointing.
More disappointing, if the damage is only like.. 155%. I say that, because of the HUGE delay before
the attack even registers.

Zorafim
Sep 13, 2007, 04:57 PM
The last hit seems rather bad, though. Doesn't seem like it's easy to get both hits in.

Regardless, I have renewed appreciation for the two handed PAs. The damage Gravity was doing seems insane, while the lance PA had an incredible amount of hits. The axe PA's damage was rather lack-luster though, but I think its visuals will make up for it.

Umberger
Sep 13, 2007, 04:58 PM
I think the Axe UPA is meant to be more of a boss killer/large enemy killer...

HFlowen
Sep 13, 2007, 04:59 PM
The axe hits 5( or was it 6?) targets, twice with a knockback.

The only thing you can peg all targets with both hits without it getting flown away would be a boss.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-09-13 15:00 ]</font>

Zorafim
Sep 13, 2007, 05:01 PM
I was hoping to use it as a Kamatoze killer, really. He's safe from a distance, making this a good PA to use.

By the way, the saber PA actually looks pretty decent. Not that I'm a fan of sabers, but the damage actually seems viable. Shame about the drop kick, though...

-Ryuki-
Sep 13, 2007, 05:01 PM
Considering how easy it is to get knocked out of a combo..

HFlowen
Sep 13, 2007, 05:04 PM
The saber PA has a 300% ATP modifier. It's perfect for one to one combat.

Niloklives
Sep 13, 2007, 05:07 PM
Rising strike, rising crush, durega and TD work on kamatose just fine.

Zorafim
Sep 13, 2007, 05:14 PM
Guess which three PAs I don't have?

Dugrega is a pain to use on them, simply because from the time I start it to the time the first part hits is a long time for the kamatoze to do the only move it knows how to do. I've developed an entire battle strategy to combat this one move, and it doesn't always work. I'm hoping this axe PA will work better.

biggabertha
Sep 13, 2007, 05:24 PM
The new Axe PA, Anga Jabroga has lots of potential. I heard from a friend who used it on an Onmagoug and he dealt something between 10,000 - 15,000 damage to it. FROM JUST 40PP or whatever it costs to use. That's an insane amount of damage... 1000 per target is easily viable with Fortefighter ATP even if it has the same ATP modifier as Anga Dugrega or Anga Redda. I can't wait to use Anga Jabroga as the new Tornado Dance to annoy all the Fighgunners who use Tornado Dance non-stop.

Doesn't Anga Jabroga hit five targets twice? Even on a Kamatoze you can deal 4000 damage to it from a distance and send it hurtling backwards then rinse and repeat. Also, I've found that Kamatozes on S2 indeed are more resistant to Anga Dugrega than earlier incarnations. Smacking it with the first part of Anga Dugrega is a nice and safe way of doing it but it's not foolproof. Stupid Kamatozes...

omegapirate2k
Sep 13, 2007, 05:24 PM
Ah, I remember this site, thanks for reminding me about it.

EDIT: Although I'm really curious what % that sword he used gravity break with was http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-09-13 15:27 ]</font>

Silve
Sep 13, 2007, 05:26 PM
Feels like we're just one update away from having all the ep1 PA's. I don't think they have all 5 melee categories filled. (If you look at PA icons they seem to match up to 5 reoccurring icons, Rapid Attack, Strong Attack, Dashing Attack, Rising Attack, Round Attack)

-Ryuki-
Sep 13, 2007, 05:36 PM
Dugrega's enough to deal with Kamatoze's. They're not THAT hard. C'mon now =x

Zorafim
Sep 13, 2007, 05:38 PM
You wanna try soloing my fuka, Ryuki? I'd gladly take the break.

-Ryuki-
Sep 13, 2007, 06:01 PM
Trade you Fuka for Skela. ;3

Zorafim
Sep 13, 2007, 06:07 PM
Hell, deal. I'd much rather hunt a skela than a fuka.