PDA

View Full Version : Ethan Waber's PM(Pete)

Saligun
Sep 13, 2007, 06:26 PM
I have seen a picture on nathan waber standing next to a model 410 PM on what looked like parum,So i'm wondering if anybody has ever fully evoled his PM to the point where you could take it on a mission with you,if so at what point in story mode could you do this and what PM did you make for him and was it helpfull to you while doing story mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-09-13 18:20 ]</font>

Zorafim
Sep 13, 2007, 06:30 PM
Just feed it stuff to level it up. When it hits lv30, it'll become a 4xx model.

Umberger
Sep 13, 2007, 06:31 PM
Yes.

As long as you have the "Form Party" option, but you may only bring it along in Free Missions.

410. It wasn't too helpful, although that's mainly because Story/Extra Mode is so easy that you kill 90% of things before NPCs manage to do pretty much any damage.

ashley50
Sep 13, 2007, 06:48 PM
Who's Nathan Waber?

Menochi
Sep 13, 2007, 06:49 PM
Ethan waber's long lost alternate dimensional clone.

Syl
Sep 13, 2007, 07:04 PM
From Australia.

<.<

Garanz-Baranz
Sep 13, 2007, 07:10 PM
>.> ...who had plastic surgery to make him more beautiful then Mira

Niloklives
Sep 13, 2007, 07:22 PM
<_< who's Mira?

Saligun
Sep 13, 2007, 08:03 PM
Ok so i got his name wrong,so what ever since ethan waber turned evil and has been trying to kill karen i haven't been wanting to think about him and his name which should now be scum bag,

BTW... Mirei the 1 st maiden who's father was a bigger scumbag then ethan waber.

PJ
Sep 13, 2007, 08:08 PM
On 2007-09-13 18:03, Saligun wrote:
Ok so i got his name wrong,so what ever since ethan waber turned evil and has been trying to kill karen i haven't been wanting to think about him and his name which should now be scum bag,

BTW... Mirei the 1 st maiden who's father was a bigger scumbag then ethan waber.

Do you... play the same PSU as I do? Trying to kill Karen? What?

Saligun
Sep 13, 2007, 08:19 PM
Karen's the new maiden and ep2 of PSU he's trying to kill her.

PJ
Sep 13, 2007, 08:21 PM
You haven't played very far into Episode 2, have you?

ashley50
Sep 13, 2007, 08:23 PM
On 2007-09-13 18:19, Saligun wrote:
Karen's the new maiden and ep2 of PSU he's trying to kill her.

maybe you should put that as a spoiler...to those who haven't played the lame/boring offline Story mode

Saligun
Sep 13, 2007, 08:25 PM
My characters just not ready to fight ethan yet my level must be to low i couldn't even put a scratch on him the frist time i saw him in ep2 story mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-09-13 18:26 ]</font>

PJ
Sep 13, 2007, 08:28 PM
On 2007-09-13 18:23, ashley50 wrote:

maybe you should put that as a spoiler...to those who haven't played the lame/boring offline Story mode

If it's lame and boring, and you haven't played it, what are the odds you ARE going to play it? I think there's just a point where spoilers are just worthless because those who are going to play it, probably have already.

And Saligun, here's a tip; you don't hurt him to finish that mission.

ashley50
Sep 13, 2007, 08:29 PM
^ Coz I played and finished it already?

PJ
Sep 13, 2007, 08:30 PM
Ok, but my point remains valid?

DikkyRay
Sep 13, 2007, 08:33 PM
PJ wins this arguement?
Protip Saligun: Before you talk about "facts" make sure you actually know whats going on

ashley50
Sep 13, 2007, 08:44 PM
Yes...because i suck at arguments. ^

coz I want to know how REALLY sucky the offline mode is?

and What if I don't want to use the Quote button?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2007-09-13 18:49 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Sep 13, 2007, 08:46 PM
Protip- theres a quote button for a reason.
But your logic is kinda....dumb.
You say the story sucks, yet you play it? Lolwat?

PJ
Sep 13, 2007, 08:53 PM
The only point I was making was that, why would anyone care for the spoiler tag if they already played the story mode? Next comes, "But what if they haven't played the story mode?" Chances are, if they haven't played the story mode by now, they probably won't.

It's kinda like how, with older Harry Potter books, nobody cares to put spoiler tags up because it's assumed that if you're gonna read it, you've already read it. But the newer Harry Potter is just new enough for spoiler tags to still be applicable.

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

BlackHat
Sep 13, 2007, 08:58 PM
This thread reminds me to finish the online story mode.

Thanks guys!

littleman2347
Sep 13, 2007, 08:59 PM
When did Ethan ever try to kill karen that doesn't make any since what so ever.

omegapirate2k
Sep 13, 2007, 09:16 PM
On 2007-09-13 18:59, littleman2347 wrote:
When did Ethan ever try to kill karen that doesn't make any since what so ever.

It was a misinterpretation based on not really paying much attention to the first story mode mission in online mode, Ethans actually trying to rescue her from the communion.

Niloklives
Sep 13, 2007, 10:05 PM
Saligun you DO know that you're not supposed to win the fight against ethan...? you just let it time out...thats it. if you were paying attention though or reading any of the discussions, you'd know:

Etham was attempting to rescue Karen form the communion, and karen actually had crashed en route to Ethan's location. The Vol Brothers were assisting Ethan, who's allied himself with Tylor.

Further more:

He's posing as an agent of the Illuminus and was instructed by the Illumnus to kill President Daigun. He intentionally botched it for obvious reasons but remains in the pocket of the Illuminus as they claim to have his father. He's recently been leaking information to the guardians regarding plans the illuminus has to mass produce A photon bombs known as sochee and use them to destroy all forms of artificial life. However we was discovered by a clone of Renvolt Magashi to be in league with the guardians at one of their testing facilities: a Relics site on moatoob. He escaped with the Help of Laia's team and Tylor's crew, but hasn't been outwardly active since that incident.

At this point it's like you watched the first 30 minutes of starwars episode 4 and then refused to watch episodes 5 and 6 cause you figure you don't really care to see a story about vengeance...hell its probably worse than that cause at least in my example, it's an imposed misunderstanding...in your case you really just didn't pay attention.