PDA

View Full Version : PM female&male(comning soon)only one option missing.

Saligun
Sep 13, 2007, 06:43 PM
Now that male PM's are comning to AOI to be added along with female PM's from PSU shouldn't we next have the option to change the PM's to match the race of the owners?And i don't see why we can't have more then one PM at a time,in PSO you could have a bunch of mags but in PSU you can only have one PM.

Zorafim
Sep 13, 2007, 06:47 PM
Um... Genetically engineered robots?

DikkyRay
Sep 13, 2007, 06:52 PM
lol.
First off, the PM's are souless casts. It would be demeaning to those who have souls (Beasts, Newmans, Humans) if an inferior robot was made into one of us.
And lol at the Multiple PM thing. Lets see here, they create/store shit for us. What more do you want from them? One is enough.

and casts SUCK

Freshellent
Sep 13, 2007, 06:56 PM
On 2007-09-13 16:52, DikkyRay wrote:

and casts SUCK

If I was capable of crying or had emotions, I'd be pretty sad about that.

jkjkjkjkjk

Kion
Sep 13, 2007, 07:44 PM
cast's are fine. what i think would be cool, would be able to use mid-evolution PM's in battle. Like the dragon would spit fire, while the angel would heal occasionally. They wouldn't be as powerful as fully evolved PM's, but it would still be something for lowbies to use as they continue to feed their PM.

mostly tho, PM's compleyely freak me out. Someone at ST has a little boy (http://www.biografiasyvidas.com/biografia/j/fotos/jackson_1.jpg)/girl fetish. *shivers*

F-Gattaca
Sep 13, 2007, 07:50 PM
lol.
First off, the PM's are souless casts.

and casts SUCK

Not quite true. A G Colony scientist in story mode says there's no question that CASTs have souls and a conciousness, but that it's questionable with partner machines.

Besides, in PSU's universe mechanics, a spirit is needed to effectively use the power of photons, especially TECHNICs.

Skye-Fox713
Sep 13, 2007, 08:00 PM
lol.
First off, the PM's are souless casts. It would be demeaning to those who have souls (Beasts, Newmans, Humans) if an inferior robot was made into one of us.
And lol at the Multiple PM thing. Lets see here, they create/store shit for us. What more do you want from them? One is enough.

and casts SUCK

I think Saligun was trying to get at just the physical apperance of the PM, like instead of the earmuff like things the pm's have for ears. The pm's would have the ears of the owner(but they would still be obviously a cast). Like for example my main is a female beast and has the #4 ears, it would be pritty cool to see my pm with the same ears(exept they would probably be black and robotic looking) and similar beast like facial features

stukasa
Sep 13, 2007, 10:19 PM
On 2007-09-13 17:50, F-Gattaca wrote:
Not quite true. A G Colony scientist in story mode says there's no question that CASTs have souls and a conciousness, but that it's questionable with partner machines.

Besides, in PSU's universe mechanics, a spirit is needed to effectively use the power of photons, especially TECHNICs.

In that case, you just answered the question! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Since PMs can use TECHNICs like Resta, that means they must have a spirit, right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 14, 2007, 12:47 AM
On 2007-09-13 17:44, Kion wrote:
cast's are fine. what i think would be cool, would be able to use mid-evolution PM's in battle. Like the dragon would spit fire, while the angel would heal occasionally. They wouldn't be as powerful as fully evolved PM's, but it would still be something for lowbies to use as they continue to feed their PM.

And maybe have a photon blast like a Mag. >_>;;;

pikachief
Sep 14, 2007, 01:07 AM

and casts SUCK

that gave me a good lol thnx ok goodnight ^.^

Strider_M
Sep 14, 2007, 11:38 AM
Well my idea was that if there were 3 people in a group, each person could invite their own PM into the game!!! That's the only way logically I could think that could work without abuse...

If there were 6 people and 6 PM's That would be very easy to beat some stages...

But then again... a whole lot of useless Text...

"Hey!!! Where did EVERYONE GO!!"

Kylie
Sep 14, 2007, 11:45 AM
Laia wouldn't be happy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Idunno, I think the PMs are fine as they are (going to be).