PDA

View Full Version : Who would like to be able to control your PM or NPC characte

pionear
Sep 14, 2007, 01:16 AM
Topic? Like you can take your PM out for a spin and control them just like you control your created character. That would be cool!

ANd to a lesser extent, It would be nice to have a section/sidegame where you can use and control the NPC's (Laia, Maya, Leo, etc.)/.

F-Gattaca
Sep 14, 2007, 01:23 AM
Hm ... Actually, what I'd prefer is the ability to type out commands to your NPCs/PM.

"Laia, attack my target!" and such. We're supposed to be the party leaders, shouldn't we also be able to give them orders? Especially for our PMs.

Birchum
Sep 14, 2007, 01:27 AM
After hearing what people say they want to do with their Loli PMs, i shudder at the thought of this topic

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 14, 2007, 01:39 AM
On 2007-09-13 23:27, Birchum wrote:
After hearing what people say they want to do with their Loli PMs, i shudder at the thought of this topic

lmao
Same here.
Anyway,yeah stuff like commands would be pretty sweet,but then again so is customizing their palette and shortcuts. :3

Aka
Sep 14, 2007, 01:56 AM
PMs need Gambits (anyone who's played Final Fantasy XII will know what I'm talking about).

Nia
Sep 14, 2007, 02:10 AM
all i want is "NPC chatter: OFF" option.... STFU PLEEEEASE! I CANT SEE ENEMIES!

Freshellent
Sep 14, 2007, 02:18 AM
On 2007-09-13 23:56, Aka wrote:
PMs need Gambits (anyone who's played Final Fantasy XII will know what I'm talking about).

Oh,that'd be nice. The old schoolers will recognize PSX's Star Ocean format as well.

Good idea dood,I never thought of that.

(Here's to hoping in the future something like that happens.)

Rashiid
Sep 14, 2007, 06:35 AM

lol i was so about to say that!

after that game; i wishh all NPCs in every game had Gambits.......

Owner HP 30% > Full = Resta.
Enemy Targeting Itself = Rising Strike.
Own HP 5% > Full = SUV.

BAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Broodstar1337
Sep 14, 2007, 07:36 AM
I'd be satisfied if my NPC partners weren't damn idiots. I can't get them to fight unless I bring them right up to my target's face. I can't keep them from walking straight towards that Kamatoze casting Dambarta. Hell, my PM wasted a SUV attack opening some boxes. That's it; no enemies or nothing nearby.

Esufer
Sep 14, 2007, 07:49 AM
On 2007-09-14 05:36, Broodstar1337 wrote:
I'd be satisfied if my NPC partners weren't damn idiots. I can't get them to fight unless I bring them right up to my target's face. I can't keep them from walking straight towards that Kamatoze casting Dambarta. Hell, my PM wasted a SUV attack opening some boxes. That's it; no enemies or nothing nearby.

Was it a waste?
No.
Did you have to open those boxes?
No.
STOP WHINING.

biggabertha
Sep 14, 2007, 07:54 AM
On 2007-09-14 04:35, Rashiid wrote:

lol i was so about to say that!

after that game; i wishh all NPCs in every game had Gambits.......

Owner HP 30% > Full = Resta.
Enemy Targeting Itself = Rising Strike.
Own HP 5% > Full = SUV.

BAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Damn that'd be nice! I'd love to be able to have this kind of customisation. Then finally we can get Laia and our PMs to be so much more useful.

Player: "Laia, attack my target!"

Laia: "Cover me Player, I'm going in!"

Player: ":3"

Rashiid
Sep 14, 2007, 08:04 AM
there was tons of Gambits on FFXII; even ones you dont even think you'd need.

Target > Flying - Frozen Shot; would be nice....
or
Target > Low STA - Killer Shot; BWAHAHAHAH!