PDA

View Full Version : Landeel Part A (extra mode)

Saligun
Sep 14, 2007, 11:13 AM
I have found the landeel part B on a moatoob mission but the landeel part A doesn't appear to be on any of the other moatoob mission and i have S ranked them all also i have S rank nearly all the other mission and no landeel A on any of them either,so what is the trick to finding the other half of the landeel?

Note i thought maybe you needed to do the moatoob mission muiltable times to get both parts of the landeel but i keep geting the landeel part B.

Saligun
Sep 14, 2007, 11:47 AM
WOW...I never guessed this would be such a hard question for any PSU player.Doesn't anyone ever play extra mode?

Menochi
Sep 14, 2007, 11:49 AM
No.

landman
Sep 14, 2007, 12:25 PM
I got both in the same mission but it was story mode. I think I got an Svaltus sword board as reward in the same mission (but I didn't have kubara wood xD)

SabZero
Sep 14, 2007, 01:35 PM
My guide book says in the free mission "terror in the desert" you get either Landeel A or B. Just keep trying.

Saligun
Sep 14, 2007, 02:40 PM
Ok,i was thinking that might how it worked since i couldn't find it else where,what strange is even though i'm using a lvl 100 character to fight the boss of that mission he still a pain to beat quickly,i guess that why i haven't wanted to replay it over an over an over again.theres another mission that requires a more then one trip through to get both parts of a room deco(2 headed dragon)on parum but i did that in 2 trips.so i guess it's back to moatoob for some more fun in the sandbox...

landman
Sep 14, 2007, 02:51 PM
If I remember correctly the boss is dimagolus, and in offline mode he just falls from a single shot in the wings, yes, I was very disappointed xD