PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Confused Please Help Me!!!

Fresh
Sep 14, 2007, 12:46 PM
Ok on psupedia.info they show map spawns and for some runs it will say next room spawn or in cave spawn.. But on some it has for example
Pannon x5 (Large: Jusnagun)

So my question is what does the (...) mean. Does that mean next room or the second spawn after i kill the pannon...
PLEASE HELP ME OUT. ONLY TELL ME IF YOU HONESTLY KNOW, I REALLY NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN FIGURE OUT SOME MAPS.......

Neith
Sep 14, 2007, 12:49 PM
For Hive, you have to get a combination of spawns. In the example you gave, you would need:

5x Pannon as the VERY FIRST spawn in the block.
Once you have those, continue through the block until you get to a Large Enemy. If it's a Jusnagun, continue. If not, abandon.

landman
I am sure it concerns any large enemy in that block since, for example, Hive has only one tipe of large enemy in every block (Seed, jusnagun or dillnazen)

KTani
Just what it looks like: On that map, the large enemy will be whatever is in parentheses. Looks like you're looking at the Dark Satellite map, which only has one species of large enemy per block. You want the spawns to match.

Jaspaller
Sep 14, 2007, 12:50 PM
Landman hit it right on the head. Any large enemy in that block will be whatever is listed in the brackets. If it's not that enemy then it's probably a bad map.

Fresh
Sep 14, 2007, 12:52 PM
Yea i understand that but on one rare spawn map that it shows it says 1st spawn will be...
3 Delsaban (Large: Dilnazen) and my question is where because i know that map and in the first block it spawns 3 delsaban then 2 then farther down it spawns sendillan.... so does it mean that a rare map only spawns 3 and right after it spawns a dilnazen? or is it in the next room as a first spawn?

Fresh
Sep 14, 2007, 12:56 PM
Oh nvm ok i think i know what you guys are sayin.... i think lol.... :?

Jaspaller
Sep 14, 2007, 12:57 PM
It isn't always the next room. In every block there's going to be a large enemy. It can either be a Dilnazen, Seed Vance, Jusnagan (and I think goazoran). Anyways, they always appear in the same place. Just keep going through the area (usually a few rooms at the max) and the large enemy should pop up. There can't be two big enemies in one block.

Edit: mixed up room and block

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2007-09-14 10:57 ]</font>

Fresh
Sep 14, 2007, 01:02 PM
Ok so like if the first large enemy spawn is say a Dilnazen then there won't be a SEED Vance that spawn on that same block....Right?

KTani
Sep 14, 2007, 01:09 PM
On 2007-09-14 11:02, Fresh wrote:
Ok so like if the first large enemy spawn is say a Dilnazen then there won't be a SEED Vance that spawn on that same block....Right?

Right. And the map you mentioned before with the Dilnazen, has the Dilnazen hidden in a small room off to the right. You have to go there to get the key to open the door anyway, so you'll see it.

Fresh
Sep 14, 2007, 01:12 PM
Yea that is the map that i know very well i always run it and most of the time seed vance spawn in that room to the right so im sure if dilnazen spawn in there then its the rare map and i will be able to tell all the weird spawns if i do get it because ive done that mission so many times i know every spawn for that map