PDA

View Full Version : Dang those AMF clothes!

guise709
Sep 14, 2007, 03:02 PM
I was waiting for these clothes because they looked good. I don't like to wear the complete set because I don't feel special since I'm sure there will be alot of other people who are just wearing the same complete set. So I went and tried to get a matching combo but I couldn't and I wasted about 150K trying on a combo that looked good until when I walked out it looked god awful. They said it to themselves that there will be numerous customization features so no two people will look the same. Well thats not true cause there have been numerous times where I've seen people wearing the same clothes combo as me.

So I have this question: Why can't we just customize the colors on our own clothes at least Sega?

Umberger
Sep 14, 2007, 03:04 PM
You sorta can if you're a CAST...

pikachief
Sep 14, 2007, 03:04 PM
who cares about being "special" wear what u want and u shouldn't care if someoen else wears the sae thing! also i used to have a clothes combination that no one else wore so i felt special http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

lol also im fat so no one ever looks like me ^.^

Zorafim
Sep 14, 2007, 03:05 PM
Funny thing about being a fish. No matter what anyone else wears, they still have lungs.

F-Gattaca
Sep 14, 2007, 03:05 PM
I know the feeling. What would be nice is if Sega revamped the system to allow custom-dyed colors for various parts and clothes. Something doable at Lumilass, maybe. Ethan's done it with his Braves set, why can't we?

TetsuyaHikari
Sep 14, 2007, 03:10 PM
And no matter what you wear, you'll always have gills.

What's your point?

<.<

guise709
Sep 14, 2007, 03:11 PM
On 2007-09-14 13:05, F-Gattaca wrote:
I know the feeling. What would be nice is if Sega revamped the system to allow custom-dyed colors for various parts and clothes. Something doable at Lumilass, maybe. Ethan's done it with his Braves set, why can't we?

yea that would be cool

Zorafim
Sep 14, 2007, 03:16 PM
On 2007-09-14 13:10, Kikumaru wrote:
And no matter what you wear, you'll always have gills.

What's your point?

<.<

Nobody else will have gills. I thought that point was apparent.

TetsuyaHikari
Sep 14, 2007, 03:18 PM
Well played, sir.

Touché

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kylie
Sep 14, 2007, 03:19 PM
I was contemplating this just the other day. It would be nice to be able to change the colors of what you have like CASTs. The combinations would be more plentiful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-09-14 13:20 ]</font>

TetsuyaHikari
Sep 14, 2007, 03:24 PM
Yeah. It would be nice. CASTs can only change one of the colors, but even THAT is more than what the other races get for their clothing.

It would be nice to have that sort of choice with them as well, but..I guess it's kind of like this:

You walk into a store and see five shirts that are different colors. 1. Blue, 2. Red, 3. Black, 4. White, 5. Purple. You want Green, but they don't have it, so..you either take what they have to offer or leave.

I mean, as nice as it would be to just take the Red one up to the counter and say, "Yes, I would like this in green", then they change it somehow..that's not how it works.

Then again..this is a video game, sooo...there's goes any sort of logic, lol.

redroses
Sep 14, 2007, 03:57 PM
But I also think that the Casts should get more color options. Because although the color option is available I see almost every Cast look a like. It should be three color bars for everything like in PSO. Because even the color bar for the hair color is quite lame. And I miss all the colors you could create in PSO. Don't know. Just think you had more options with color in PSO?

F-Gattaca
Sep 14, 2007, 04:26 PM
On 2007-09-14 13:24, Kikumaru wrote:
I mean, as nice as it would be to just take the Red one up to the counter and say, "Yes, I would like this in green", then they change it somehow..that's not how it works.

Then again..this is a video game, sooo...there's goes any sort of logic, lol.

At retail stores? No. However, it's not like you can't find shops in real life or online that can do some level of customized clothing. Sure, it can cost a ton (unless you're doing custom print t-shirts or something) but it's still out there.

That's why I said that if they gave the option to customized clothing, we wouldn't do it right at the store. We'd buy the clothes we want and take them to, say, Lumilass to get them customized. How does that go against any sort of logic?

They already specialize in changing the color of people's eyes, hair, skin, and the bodies of CASTs. Changing the color of clothes shouldn't be too far a stretch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-09-14 14:27 ]</font>

guise709
Sep 14, 2007, 04:29 PM
sigh i just gave up and bought the complete set in purple oh well perhaps one day.

BlackHat
Sep 15, 2007, 12:00 AM
I personally wasn't a big fan of this clothes update http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

VanHalen
Sep 15, 2007, 12:04 AM
On 2007-09-14 22:00, BlackHat wrote:
I personally wasn't a big fan of this clothes update http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I wasn't at first like you. I'm not a fan of the Vigor's set, both male and female AMF sets.

I just wanted the swimsuit until I saw the other colors the AMF shirt came in. I hate the pants still.

TetsuyaHikari
Sep 15, 2007, 12:47 AM
They already specialize in changing the color of people's eyes, hair, skin, and the bodies of CASTs. Changing the color of clothes shouldn't be too far a stretch.

[/quote]

I don't know....you'd think that, wouldn't you? You do realize this is the same game that doesn't incorporate, "Bald" as a hairstyle, right?

It seems so simple, yet..we still don't have it. *sighs*

F you too Bruce http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-09-14 22:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-09-14 22:49 ]</font>

stukasa
Sep 15, 2007, 02:28 AM
The AMF set is over-priced! 80K for the top and 65K for the pants? Yikes! And that's only for one color! I guess that's what we have to pay for "S-rank clothes." http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

imfanboy
Sep 15, 2007, 02:57 AM
I only liked the pants; the top can go straight to Hell.

At last, I have a complete outfit for all my characters.