PDA

View Full Version : Who this real LOU?(Any pics of her) *SPOILERS*

Saligun
Sep 15, 2007, 11:29 AM
So who's this real lou and can anyone post some pics of her...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2007-09-15 15:17 ]</font>

Otis_Kat
Sep 15, 2007, 11:34 AM
Host Lou looks like Lou.

BanF
Sep 15, 2007, 11:49 AM
She's shifty-eyed, though >_> <_<

pikachief
Sep 15, 2007, 11:53 AM
im sorry but this topic makes me lol

Saligun
Sep 15, 2007, 12:04 PM
So is real lou's a cast or another race?Someone said that the real lou looks like all the other lou's right?And does this lou act more like a independent cast or like a hi bred GH/Machine like the othe lou units?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-09-15 10:06 ]</font>

Kylie
Sep 15, 2007, 12:22 PM
On 2007-09-15 10:04, Saligun wrote:
So is real lou's a cast or another race?Someone said that the real lou looks like all the other lou's right?And does this lou act more like a independent cast or like a hi bred GH/Machine like the othe lou units?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-09-15 10:06 ]</font>

She's exactly like the other Lou's, but she's the base Lou, and the most important because she has all of the Colony secrets stored in her, etc.

Dj_SkyEpic
Sep 15, 2007, 12:25 PM
>.>

The lou in chapter 10 is the host Lou which is the "main" Lou.
Now she'll be the only lou in the game as of the chapter.

Chuck_Norris
Sep 15, 2007, 01:06 PM
Although if you had just ACTUALLY PLAYED THE MISSION, you would know this.

landman
Sep 15, 2007, 03:32 PM
Saligun provably doesn't play online

ErtaiClou
Sep 15, 2007, 03:51 PM
And she acts like the Queen Bee

Aries2384
Sep 15, 2007, 04:53 PM
Play the story mission and find out. People too lazy to even play the game to find stuff out now. Sheesh. Stop hanging out on the 4th Floor of Guardians. Log out of the game and go sit in your corner drooling over your Halo 3 preorder. If you want simple stories, best you go over there.

james_b
Sep 15, 2007, 04:56 PM
On 2007-09-15 14:53, Aries2384 wrote:
Play the story mission and find out. People too lazy to even play the game to find stuff out now. Sheesh. Stop hanging out on the 4th Floor of Guardians. Log out of the game and go sit in your corner drooling over your Halo 3 preorder. If you want simple stories, best you go over there.

whats up your ass?

relentless
Sep 15, 2007, 04:59 PM
lol People even try to flame such simple-minded threads now? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

And Lou is Lou. The "main" Lou is the one in the 10th mission. No difference except she has all the secrect informations etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeKaI on 2007-09-15 14:59 ]</font>

Aries2384
Sep 15, 2007, 05:01 PM
At least what I said was pertinent to the topic. Whats up my ass? I'll tell you. Lazy people. It takes oh, 30 mins.. TOPS... to play thru the online mission 10. And if you arent at that point, run thru all of the story line modes on C. Ez enough. People who beg for money when the easiest money making quest (HSM) is out. People complaining about the "rich owning S ranks". When all it takes is running for the item. This is a RPG. Not a platformer. It entitles work for the things you want. Kinda like real life. Imagine that! So yes, Im bashing every sap that buys meseta, begs, and/or hates the "upper class" players because they worked for their stuff and they aren't willing to give lazy players anything. They take the easy way out. And I hope that all you lazy tards learn someday that you cant buy your way (either with your money or mommy and daddy's) into every situation. I hope that is a hard lesson, indeed.

Sekani
Sep 15, 2007, 05:13 PM
The online story missions are asstastic, and I'm not masochistic enough to waste time "working" for stuff in a video game. No one cares how uber-legit you are, so hush.

VanHalen
Sep 15, 2007, 05:19 PM
I don't believe Saligun plays online Aries.

BlackHat
Sep 15, 2007, 05:19 PM
On 2007-09-15 15:01, Aries2384 wrote:
At least what I said was pertinent to the topic. Whats up my ass? I'll tell you. Lazy people. It takes oh, 30 mins.. TOPS... to play thru the online mission 10. And if you arent at that point, run thru all of the story line modes on C. Ez enough. People who beg for money when the easiest money making quest (HSM) is out. People complaining about the "rich owning S ranks". When all it takes is running for the item. This is a RPG. Not a platformer. It entitles work for the things you want. Kinda like real life. Imagine that! So yes, Im bashing every sap that buys meseta, begs, and/or hates the "upper class" players because they worked for their stuff and they aren't willing to give lazy players anything. They take the easy way out. And I hope that all you lazy tards learn someday that you cant buy your way (either with your money or mommy and daddy's) into every situation. I hope that is a hard lesson, indeed.

Calm down man.

This thread is about Lou.

Ryna
Sep 15, 2007, 05:20 PM
I'm going to lock this thread since it is degenerating into petty flaming. Keep in mind that the OP may not even be able to play online. As such, the statements about being "lazy" are completely out of line and a violation of the forum rules.

To the OP:
The "main" Lou is revealed in Online Story Mode Mission 10. We don't know if she is based on an organic or not.