PDA

View Full Version : Let Dead Threads Lie

HsBlaze
Sep 4, 2007, 07:01 AM
Come on You know some sad fat guy one day got bored of level up the right way pick up a keybroad hack the system and got banned faster than than bill gates make money.

Notice: This topic was originally part of How long will it take for 360 to get Hacked? (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?forum=4&topic=143241)

OldCoot
Sep 5, 2007, 01:44 PM
I would think that:

50% Bear Claw "Glitch".
Grinder "Glitch", allowing you to keep trying until you get +10s.

Board "Glitch". Removed thankfully.

And any others out there not openly known. People found a way to make the game work in their favor. Might as well have a online save game function so when it fails you can reload and try it again.

omegapirate2k
Sep 5, 2007, 09:16 PM
Both the 50% bear claw glitch and the grinder glitch are just that, glitches in the game. It requires no hacking, unless you count disconnecting as hacking. Although to be fair, it IS easier to do on 360 because we can simply go back to the dashboard and that accomplishes the same thing as disconnecting the modem.

EngelBlut
Sep 9, 2007, 12:58 AM
the 360 has already been hacked more then once before mind i remind everyone of the valintines day event the frist message to pop up wasnt segas it was someone elses(not discloseing name but knows who it was).. if you have any questions about the hacking on 360 i am on 360 server i am the female cast Misery

PhdChristmas
Sep 13, 2007, 01:03 PM
xbox 360 version has been cheated since launch date. A friend of mine forwarded a bunch of screenshots of a beast "fighgunner" when the class wasnt even available. Furthermore the beast had 10k health and a crea double. The screenshots included a shot of the xbox 360 hdd memory selection screen. Keep in mind this was less than a week from launch date. As for the pics, I viewed them from an ftp and i dont have contact with that friend anymore, its almost been a year since that time.

Now for xbox 360. its pretty much a computer that will let you openly read and modify it's memory, with the proper cheating hardware. Game Shark is an example of cheating hardware, only its limited to what cheats have been pre-modified by the Game Shark coders, you wont find cheats for online mode for any games when using a Game Shark. Xbox Live cannot stop the fact that you can modify memory thats on the client side. PSO and PSU have way too many calculations that take place on the client's machine, which is why theres a large deal of unmonitored cheating going about.

In short. Xbox 360 version is more vulnerable than PC version. The the issue is that, most cheats and cracks prefer the PC platform for obvious conviences and the extremely old but yet always effective use of a UCE.

9lotus
Sep 13, 2007, 03:49 PM
1. GameSharks are software, not hardware.

2. Also, there is no memory editor in the sense of Cheat Engine or whatever for Xbox360, you can't even run unsigned code on a 360. The 360 will not let you openly read and modify its memory, far from it, when you cannot even run your own programs on it.

3. Xbox Live may or may not be able to detect client-side memory changes, but that's a moot point, because you can't freely edit memory on the 360. Also, XBL can certainly detect what kernel version you use, and can detect DVD firmware hacks.

Whether there's cheating on 360 or not, I don't know, but your post is full of misinformation.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 9lotus on 2007-09-13 13:50 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Sep 13, 2007, 05:16 PM
I claim to have screenshots but post none of them!

I necro-bump a post about the 360 and get no warning, and the topic doesn't get locked! But the PS2/PC one did...

Oh shizzle.

EngelBlut
Sep 15, 2007, 02:16 AM
yes lotus his is.. but all my claims i can back up with ether pic or other information, but the pic of a beast fighgunner and theres a pic of a hdd sounds like some body got a pic of the computer and made it look like it was that.. and besides you wouldnt use an AR/gameshark to do it i have tryed this and failed.

plz forgive my grammer,missspelled words,and obriviations i am sick at the moment, thank you

omegapirate2k
Sep 15, 2007, 11:56 AM
On 2007-09-15 00:16, EngelBlut wrote:
yes lotus his is.. but all my claims i can back up with ether pic or other information, but the pic of a beast fighgunner and theres a pic of a hdd sounds like some body got a pic of the computer and made it look like it was that.. and besides you wouldnt use an AR/gameshark to do it i have tryed this and failed.

plz forgive my grammer,missspelled words,and obriviations i am sick at the moment, thank you

Well then you'd better post them, just censor out names/member numbers/gametags, whatever and there should be no problems.

omegapirate2k
Sep 15, 2007, 09:18 PM
Hmph, well its about time.

BlackHat
Sep 15, 2007, 09:30 PM
On 2007-09-13 11:03, PhdChristmas wrote:
xbox 360 version has been cheated since launch date. A friend of mine forwarded a bunch of screenshots of a beast "fighgunner" when the class wasnt even available. Furthermore the beast had 10k health and a crea double. The screenshots included a shot of the xbox 360 hdd memory selection screen. Keep in mind this was less than a week from launch date. As for the pics, I viewed them from an ftp and i dont have contact with that friend anymore, its almost been a year since that time.

Now for xbox 360. its pretty much a computer that will let you openly read and modify it's memory, with the proper cheating hardware. Game Shark is an example of cheating hardware, only its limited to what cheats have been pre-modified by the Game Shark coders, you wont find cheats for online mode for any games when using a Game Shark. Xbox Live cannot stop the fact that you can modify memory thats on the client side. PSO and PSU have way too many calculations that take place on the client's machine, which is why theres a large deal of unmonitored cheating going about.

In short. Xbox 360 version is more vulnerable than PC version. The the issue is that, most cheats and cracks prefer the PC platform for obvious conviences and the extremely old but yet always effective use of a UCE.

No.

On 2007-09-13 13:49, 9lotus wrote:
1. GameSharks are software, not hardware.

2. Also, there is no memory editor in the sense of Cheat Engine or whatever for Xbox360, you can't even run unsigned code on a 360. The 360 will not let you openly read and modify its memory, far from it, when you cannot even run your own programs on it.

3. Xbox Live may or may not be able to detect client-side memory changes, but that's a moot point, because you can't freely edit memory on the 360. Also, XBL can certainly detect what kernel version you use, and can detect DVD firmware hacks.

Whether there's cheating on 360 or not, I don't know, but your post is full of misinformation.

lol.

On 2007-09-15 00:16, EngelBlut wrote:

More lol.