PDA

View Full Version : What's their secret GH's and their resta useage(Extra Mode)

Saligun
Sep 15, 2007, 08:16 PM
I have have made several of every type of GH410/420/430/440/450,and not once has any of them ever pulled out their resta wand,which it said they all have one,(it's not that i need them to use it on me)but what i am wondering is just what causes them to use it because i have had GH's die without never having had pull out their little life savers,and even when i tried testing a GH by letting my hp get into the yellow they still did nothing,so what am i missing in this deal.

Menochi
Sep 15, 2007, 10:36 PM
They're probably like how online used to be. Didn't know what resta or self preservation is.

Saligun
Sep 15, 2007, 10:41 PM
There was a problem with online GH's useing resta(they couldn't) until they fixed it, could it be that this problem still exsisit offline.

Menochi
Sep 15, 2007, 10:50 PM
Yes. Offline has not been touched at all. All the old AI problems are still there.

Skye-Fox713
Sep 15, 2007, 11:02 PM
I play offlline extra mode every once and a while and yes the PM's do ocasionaly pull out their resta wand and heal

Dragon_Knight
Sep 16, 2007, 08:12 AM
I think they have to be 10% HP or less before they whip out a wand and even then they only do that in the middle of a battle when they switch weapons anyway.