PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you, PSU.

Uncle_bob
Sep 16, 2007, 02:13 AM
Because the code here fucking sucks, I have to retype this. No, fuck that, you guys get the short version now.

I joined a team on PSU today, and I'm kicked within seconds. "FUCK" I say to myself. So I rush on to the next area just to harrass the little shit because I'm tired of fucking 12-year olds kicking me without reason.

I call him a dickhead and ask him why he kicked me.

"cause i had rappies"
"and i forgot to lock the team"

Because he had rappies.

Because he had MOTHER-FUCKING RAPPIES

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/UncleBob/FUCKINGRAPPIES.jpg
Fuck you. All of you, everyone. Why the fuck does it have to be so god damn hard to play a game that's based on team-work?

Also, credit to PSOW for the original image?

Solstis
Sep 16, 2007, 02:21 AM
Okay? If I've learned anything from watching Top Chef, it's that teamwork only goes so far.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 16, 2007, 02:57 AM
Remember back in PSO where everyone had rappies?

And you couldn't kick people even when they were really cheating?

I ran some Parum missions back during the Christmas theme and my friend and I encountered a group of *mid convo-cutoff into-* "what the hell are those?" Christmas/Santa rappies and 3 Trees dropped. We both got one and both yielded to the other to go ahead and keep the remaining one. I think I got it since my friend had gotten a Rappy feather in a run earlier or so and said I could go ahead and take it. We didn't know about people selling it for tens of thousands or were spurred on by greed of mine mine mine.

If you already have friends that aren't greedy noobmans online with you its leagues ahead of the random online game circuit.

Skuda
Sep 16, 2007, 04:39 AM
Kids are stupid. Teenagers are stupid. Adults are even stupid. I know there are a lot of stupid people on PSU (and out thar in them outsides), but don't let that get you down. You'll find some decent people to play with sooner or later.

Stupidity is generally why I solo in online games. I just can't trust others out in the open like that. I'm very paranoid about people, and it takes a while before I can comfortably play with them.

But don't worry Umkel, I can play with you. I just need to wait for my credit card to get here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Dre_o
Sep 16, 2007, 09:09 AM
Again, I say we team up Umkle and kick the shit out of stupid people. Then, go on a killing spree.

DonRoyale
Sep 16, 2007, 09:35 AM
They're just immature. Find a group of loyal friends (PSOW is...a bleak start >.>) and then party with them only. As their friends begin to join your games, you can expand on your friends and gain a circle of trust with them.

A circle of trust that hopefully won't be sabotaged by "Because he had motherfucking rappies" >.>

ABDUR101
Sep 16, 2007, 01:58 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/5th/fanworks/3/rappyparty04.jpg

...come on, you did'nt see that coming?

Anyway, welcome to the internet right? Thats why I don't play with other people most of the time, sometimes I'll try and give 'other people' in general a chance to prove that they aren't douchebags, but more often than not they'll slip up and I'll tell myself "See, thats why you don't play with other people, because they piss you off."

Arcyon
Sep 16, 2007, 02:09 PM
The small minority of the population of the internet are actually decent. It's a fact of life, don't let it get to you =]

Mystil
Sep 16, 2007, 03:53 PM
On 2007-09-16 11:58, ABDUR101 wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/5th/fanworks/3/rappyparty04.jpg

...come on, you did'nt see that coming?

Anyway, welcome to the internet right? Thats why I don't play with other people most of the time, sometimes I'll try and give 'other people' in general a chance to prove that they aren't douchebags, but more often than not they'll slip up and I'll tell myself "See, thats why you don't play with other people, because they piss you off."

NO I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING ROTFLMAO!

>.<!!! I was already laughing when I saw Bobs picture.

You're killing me here.

omegapirate2k
Sep 16, 2007, 05:20 PM
Awesome pic Abdur.

And yeah, I was with a guy who was planning on booting people if there was Jao (this was on urgent orders during firebreak, so he needed people to get them all), and he wasn't going to boot me because I didn't want anything from them, although when he said he was going to boot me I decided I'd just take the stuff the Jao dropped if it was any good, just because he was an asshole and I had friends who would love some of those Jao drops.

Although nothing good ended up dropping http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

astuarlen
Sep 16, 2007, 05:44 PM
Rappies? Sounds like some sort of disease. In actuality, he probably had rabies.

ZodiacNKnight
Sep 16, 2007, 06:00 PM
Dude, I've been kicked just because someone wanted to keep their bot in a full party. One of her friends was joining and so I was kicked to make room for her. Who the fuck kicks someone to make room for a friend AND keep their bot, especially on falkis S2 and in an unlocked party!

I can understand being kicked for a friend, but not being kicked over a bot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Few days ago I was kicked again from a taxi party to Foran just because the leader only wanted his npc's to kill Ragnus and not I. I thought he was joking. He was fucking serious...

People can be messed up assholes when it comes to power... Never forget that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-09-16 16:15 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Sep 16, 2007, 06:14 PM
On 2007-09-16 16:00, ZodiacNKnight wrote:

People can be messed assholes when it comes to power... Never forget that.

I remember I was soloing when somebody guessed my password (to be fair, it was somewhat simple), I just laughed and booted them XD

Does that make me a bad person? T_T

ZodiacNKnight
Sep 16, 2007, 06:18 PM
On 2007-09-16 16:14, omegapirate2k wrote:

I remember I was soloing when somebody guessed my password (to be fair, it was somewhat simple), I just laughed and booted them XD

Nah. A locked party is usually locked for a reason. Can't really expect someone to password guess and stay for very long if they get in.

Zorafim
Sep 16, 2007, 06:53 PM
I get booted out of taxis alot, for no reason. No word, they don't even ask me to leave. They just decide they don't want me there. I can't understand it. I can kill much faster than they can, I can stand back and let them get exp. I just want to get to the next area. If you want to be alone, either lock your party or go to another universe like I do. Don't go to an area where it's assumed you're welcoming, and just cut us out.

Katrina
Sep 16, 2007, 07:03 PM
Don't blame the schmuck that booted you, blame the schmuck that most likely stole his rappy (or w/e) before hand. Causing him to boot you and anyone else he doesn't know to prevent it from happening again.

Assholes are a product of environment, not born that way.

(I wonder... who was the original asshole that plucked the first string of "assitivity"...)

omegapirate2k
Sep 16, 2007, 11:31 PM
On 2007-09-16 17:03, Pixiesugar wrote:
(I wonder... who was the original asshole that plucked the first string of "assitivity"...)

Well, by that logic, we couldn't really blame him either.

Scejntjynahl
Sep 17, 2007, 10:01 PM
HSM: Im using my main character that just turned Fortecher. I already have 36 pa so I only had room for Diga, Shifta, Deband, Restat and Reverser all at level 11 mind you from when I was leveling to be Protranser. Ok here goes the sorry story.
Mistake 1: I go to the slums to look for an HSM party, my bad, I know -_-
I find a team that needed a bow/rifle and join up, they are all over 80 Hunter Hunter Fortefighter So after some discussion they decided to let me join because I have a hot butt.
Mistake 2: I accepted said invitation.
In the game before we start creep1 said "LOLz you so hot" creep2 said "Anyone have bow/rifle" creep3 "you better not die hunny" Me "..."
Me "I am a fortecher, and as such I have a bow in my inventory" Creep1 "lol" Creep2 "who tolks dat way?" Creep3 "lets move it hunny"
Me "..." So I cast Shifta / Deband and head to fence. Creep3 "Is that all u got?" "Pathetic"
Mistake 3: I stayed in the game.
So I decided no to waste time casting S/D to which they immediately started complaining. I had the unforunate event of getting snagged by a trap and creep1 "saving me" to which he rubbed in all the time "lolz your bu.tt is mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif" of course he got rabarted like 5 times in a row and frozen, to which I "unfroze" and said "..."
Mistake 4: See number 3 -_-
In case I forgot to mentiong this was in a B rank course >.>. Moving on. We get to temple creep3 says "I hope your less pathetic here" creep1 "Dont worry, Id still hit it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif" Me "..."
We get to the last room with one last enemy to go with 2 minutes and some seconds to go... they are all barking orders shoot Diga Diga Diga
Correction 1.
I waited in the corner and had my text ready and waited for this one moment... the last enemy is felled, I immediately shout out "HIT THIS YOU CREEPS" and immediately logged out.

By far this is one of the worst experiences Ive had, but Ive had many more good experiences that outway this incident. But yes, idiots will be everywhere, like roaches.

Sinue_v2
Sep 17, 2007, 10:35 PM
I wonder... who was the original asshole that plucked the first string of "assitivity"...

That would be Eve... who fucked up by eating the fruit and decided to get Adam banished as well so that she wouldn't be lonely, and ultimately have someone to blame it on.

Zorafim
Sep 18, 2007, 06:46 PM
On 2007-09-17 20:35, Sinue_v2 wrote:

That would be Eve... who fucked up by eating the fruit and decided to get Adam banished as well so that she wouldn't be lonely, and ultimately have someone to blame it on.

Even here, Eve's mistake was caused by the serpent. One could argue the serpent was either motivated by, or was, the Devil. The Devil's motivation, of course, was envy.

In other words, God ****ed up somewhere along the lines.

Sinue_v2
Sep 18, 2007, 07:42 PM
Yeah, but Satan and God are divine beings. Man is different, and even if Satan was just looking for a way to get back at God by fucking up his little experiment, he's exempt since he's not human.

Although I guess you could also say Lilith was the first, but her canonitity is unclear in the bible.

DikkyRay
Sep 18, 2007, 07:56 PM
Aye. God gave people free will. It was Eve's decision to take the apple after Satan persuaded her. Her fault. Therefore it is all the Womans fault that we do not live forever in a perfect world. Thanks a lot.
As for lilith, Im not really sure what her significance would be. Wasn't she just Adams first wife and gave birth to giant-easque beings?

Or going along with NGE, She gave birth to the Angels to destroy humanity

Mystil
Sep 18, 2007, 08:15 PM
*the above posts float over Mystil's head*

All I know is Uncle Bob was booted because the guy had mother fucking rappies.

Omega_Weltall
Sep 18, 2007, 09:54 PM
Cause they had Mother Fucking Rappies.... oh MAN I am done with the Internets

Uncle_bob
Sep 18, 2007, 11:34 PM
Mystil knows what's up.

The guy booted me because he had muhfuggin rappies and it's bullshit that he kicked me for that.

Blitzkommando
Sep 18, 2007, 11:46 PM
Truth be told, I'd rather get booted by a moron like that than play in the game only to see first hand what a moron he is. Blessing in disguise probably. Still, MOTHERFUCKING RAPPIES ON MY MOTHERFUCKING GAME!

Shadowpawn
Sep 19, 2007, 10:13 AM
I say we make that an official catchphase in PSU. Just shout "CAUSE HE HAD MOTHERFUCKING RAPPIES!" in a game for reason. It'll be great.

Para
Sep 19, 2007, 10:57 AM
Better than having him booting you after playing in the team for a little while. Of course he should've asked you to leave first before kicking you.

omegapirate2k
Sep 19, 2007, 11:21 AM
On 2007-09-16 07:35, DonRoyale wrote:
They're just immature. Find a group of loyal friends (PSOW is...a bleak start >.>)

What? I found my loyal group of friends on PSOW O_o

Kelvie
Sep 20, 2007, 07:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/UncleBob/FUCKINGRAPPIES.jpg

Beats me why, but seeing that pic made me lol, like, totaly.

OldCoot
Sep 25, 2007, 04:25 PM
I think what happen is showing the worst in people. Sadly that kind of stuff shows up in different forms on other games.

But, I would rather see what kind of player they are like now, instead of getting to know them, allow them to use some nice item you have, they Blist you and move on with their free addon.

VanHalen
Sep 25, 2007, 05:14 PM
On 2007-09-19 09:21, omegapirate2k wrote:

On 2007-09-16 07:35, DonRoyale wrote:
They're just immature. Find a group of loyal friends (PSOW is...a bleak start >.>)

What? I found my loyal group of friends on PSOW O_o

Same o_O

Also I could party with you Uncle once I renew again Saturday.

I keep thinking of Rappies as Rabies.

Dahilia
Oct 19, 2007, 12:49 PM
Again, another reason for me to reconsider re-installing and re-activating PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

SStrikerR
Oct 19, 2007, 08:30 PM
On 2007-09-16 16:18, ZodiacNKnight wrote:

On 2007-09-16 16:14, omegapirate2k wrote:

Nah. A locked party is usually locked for a reason. Can't really expect someone to password guess and stay for very long if they get in.

lol i guessed a pass once for a frag party with just 1 guy, and then he unlocked the party for anybody and i cracked up just cuz it was 0000.

in fact, i "hack" my way into parties. i just guess every single number.

(but thats only on occasions when i want to say fuck you to someone who was pissing me off)

TimeswiperX
Oct 21, 2007, 12:44 AM
This thread has reminded of the possible dangers of random parties ran by douchebags and idiots. And to think I was coming to terms on having to cope with joining a party for 1UP missions...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

(Aww man, I'm gonna have to think thrice this time)

Dragwind
Oct 21, 2007, 07:01 AM
;lkjas;ldkjf;alskjdfl;kjgapdoif SCREW randoms. Seriously, experiment with parties/matchup for good players, and befriend them. Party often. Usually when you get those good friends with similar objectives, they'll be better players or at least learn to be.

Broodstar1337
Oct 22, 2007, 09:06 AM
MOTHERFUCKING RAPPIES

Mystil
Oct 22, 2007, 05:14 PM
I vote for this being the best rant in the history of the Rant forums.