PDA

View Full Version : FKL Confessional

astuarlen
Sep 16, 2007, 04:09 PM
Sometimes I'm feeling especially lazy on the weekend, and I just don't want to take a shower.
But then I think hey, I could die at any time in some freak accident, and I wouldn't want anyone to find my body in less-than-spring-fresh condition, so I hop in.

DizzyDi
Sep 16, 2007, 04:24 PM
I'll die like I lived.

astuarlen
Sep 16, 2007, 04:32 PM
So that's why you're FKL's blackest poster.
Not PSOW's, of course, because I'm sure there are some truly filthy slobs over in PSU General, eh?

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 16, 2007, 05:28 PM
Sure? Oh there most definitely are filthier slobs in PSU General!

geewj
Sep 16, 2007, 05:58 PM
Every time I try to take a shower, I end up in a bath.

Almost every time anyways.

Skuda
Sep 16, 2007, 07:11 PM
I am addicted to video games. I play them till 3 in the morning every morning when I have to get up for work at 7. I sleep in till 5pm on the weekends and play games till 7am. ;_;

Also I am in need of a shower.

Dhylec
Sep 16, 2007, 07:23 PM
i haven't washed my avatar in a long time
i think it needz a clean up ;o

astuarlen
Sep 16, 2007, 07:38 PM
No, geewj's post is really about how he needs to buy some Draino.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-09-16 19:15 ]</font>

geewj
Sep 16, 2007, 08:55 PM
Yeah, my toilets are clogged.

DizzyDi
Sep 16, 2007, 09:00 PM
On 2007-09-16 18:55, geewj wrote:
Yeah, my toilets are clogged.

HA HA!
Implied explosive diarrhea...

CrimsomWolf
Sep 17, 2007, 11:46 AM
And I despise homework....

I swear, guy which invented them should be have his head chopped off, then break his back, split him open and hang what's left on London's Tower Prison....

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 11:48 AM
My bad, should step out my shoes, heres my cars and my house you can live in them too.

Shadowpawn
Sep 17, 2007, 12:39 PM
I think I'm obessively convinced that I'm a closet dsylexic. However, my false ego assures me that my problems are a falsehood. I'll deny the fact that you say I'm in denial!

geewj
Sep 17, 2007, 12:47 PM
Sometimes... my issues...

...they all start with capital T's.

It freaks me out.

Atayin
Sep 17, 2007, 12:54 PM
I haven't gotten my hair cut in forever because I hate barber shops too much to make room for it within my busy schedule. I'm often annoyed by the lack of work ethic among the majority of barber shops within areas that aren't very ethnicly diverse. Upon asking for a fade and lineup, I usually recieve the usual treatment which consists of a barber almost completely butchering my halfrican or "hybrid" type hair because he is too lazy to take the time to make sure that a simple taper is done correctly.

As a result, I've developed this odd sort of foofy-afro type thing. Yet, I'm so conceited that, while I'm out- I still think that women are checking me out when I initially see them staring at me until I realize that they're probably utterly disgusted by the shape and texture of my unusually large foof-fro type thing I've got going on. With the exception of one girl whom I found out has a sort of fetish for foofy fro type things. But she was weird.

Freakin barbershops.

Tystys
Sep 17, 2007, 07:12 PM
I havn't cut my hair because my girlfriend likes Long hair.

I've played Viva Pinata and have enjoyed it.

The entire highschool football team slapped my ass simply because I walked a bit too close near the gate. Didn't mind it much.

I find Dizzy attra--

I mean....that's enough for today.

Skuda
Sep 17, 2007, 09:30 PM
On 2007-09-17 17:12, Tystys wrote:

I've played Viva Pinata and have enjoyed it.

The entire highschool football team slapped my ass simply because I walked a bit too close near the gate. Didn't mind it much.

Dizzy is a stud muffin.

I mean.... a total hottie.

Scejntjynahl
Sep 17, 2007, 10:06 PM
On 2007-09-17 17:12, Tystys wrote:

An old Devo song comes to mind.

Though would she cut her hair short if you found it attractive? Oo

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 17, 2007, 10:31 PM
On 2007-09-16 17:11, Skuda wrote:
I am addicted to video games. I play them till 3 in the morning every morning when I have to get up for work at 7. I sleep in till 5pm on the weekends and play games till 7am. ;_;

I can seek consolence in the fact I'm not alone ;_;

Shadowpawn
Sep 17, 2007, 11:26 PM
I'm jealous of the wide variety of fashions women have in terms of clothing. In contrast to we men, we're stuck with casual wear or urban wear. Don't you dare break convention lest you want to be branded metrosexual.

Skuda
Sep 18, 2007, 01:05 AM
I've always wanted to wear a long jacket and a fedora. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Atayin
Sep 18, 2007, 07:50 AM
On 2007-09-17 21:26, Shadowpawn wrote:
I'm jealous of the wide variety of fashions women have in terms of clothing. In contrast to we men, we're stuck with casual wear or urban wear. Don't you dare break convention lest you want to be branded metrosexual.

I dunno man. Its all about how you pull off your casual wear. There are still plenty of hats, wristabands, button-downs and different style hoodies you can wear without being metro, right?

You can look skater, emo, prep, jock, rocker, slacker or just put your own thing together. You just gotta be willing to experiment with stores you never saw yourself going into http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I know this guy whose got a band and has WAY more unique (and awesome) style then any guys or girls i know. There's nothin metro about him either.

Moo2u
Sep 18, 2007, 12:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/Funny%20pics/dancedur.gif

Shadowpawn
Sep 18, 2007, 12:21 PM
I'm a closet bookworm. There, I said it.

Moo2u
Sep 18, 2007, 12:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/Funny%20pics/pimppeanut.jpg

Shadowpawn
Sep 18, 2007, 12:40 PM
Ever see the 40 year old virgin and the guy tries to go to the bathroom after an unsuccessful attempt to do the nasty? Yeah, I got that...it never goes down, man. NEVER!

Atayin
Sep 18, 2007, 12:50 PM
At one time, nearly a decade ago I was taking a brisk, early morning walk. The sun was still tucked away and snow was slowly making it's way to the ground through the sharp and bitter, winter air. It was unbelievably still outside. Not a sound could be heard other then the crunching of the snow beneath my heels as I made my way down that silent street. My reason behind walking was the stressful experience of the day before. I simply couldn't sleep. I had missed a Charles in Charge marathon earlier that day, spiraling me into a pit of angst and despair. So, I walked.

It couldn't have been more then 15 minutes into my walk that I began to hear a moaning sound of a rather peculiar nature. This was most curious, so I rushed toward the sound in order to investigate. Following the direction of the odd noise led me to a man in a dumpster. He was having a nightmare.

This man- you see- was a hobo. Yes, that's right. A hobo. An infamous hobo. Hobos are well known for quite a many things including homelessness, body odor, self-deprecation, sleeping in dumpsters and frequent inebriation. Hobos often look like this:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/Atayin/angry-hobo.jpg

They are a fascinating race of individuals. This particular hobo was an outstanding specimen. He was of the homeless, self-deprecated variety with bad BO and was drunk while sleeping in a dumpster. This led me to believe that he was no doubt admired among his kind for such hoboessness. Being intrigued led to me wanting to investigate. I leaned into the dumpster.

The odd noises were being made while he slept, clutching an object that he held closely, concealed within his coat. Out of curiosity, I pulled this strange hobo man's arms out from inside of his coat, revealing that the object he held so close was, infact, a clip that held a wad of money inside of it. Upon close examination, I noticed the clip contained over $3,000 when suddenly I was startled by a shout he made, "NO GIT OFF ME DUN TAKE MY MONEHS!!"

Frightened, I began to fight for my life. Fortunately he was still asleep but was simply sleep-shouting. This is quite common among hobos. However, I had already hit him in the head several times. This justified taking his money. I did so and went home. I also took his coat because it was cold outside.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 18, 2007, 02:55 PM
I finally edited an ast post and feel bad about it since those don't ever need edits.

Someone else's content was in there and it had to get AXE'd like VanHalen the newman Warrior, or Dizzy the beastman extraordinaire with more job lvs than me.

astuarlen
Sep 18, 2007, 06:35 PM
I forgive you, Haya. Go with my blessings, child.