PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: RETURNING

Sinaku
Sep 17, 2007, 07:29 AM
Hey

I was thinking about returning to the pc/ps2 servers, but first, I just wanted to know if there were enough people willing to help me get my level up. I'm level 50 I think on one character, and 30 on the other. Do people still level up their lower level characters or will it be hard to find a party?

Thank You,
Sinaku

CelestialBlade
Sep 17, 2007, 07:53 AM
It's harder than it used to be, as there's no one place with Crimson Beast-level popularity, but you can often find low-level parties at Her Secret Mission (Neudaiz GUARDIANs Branch) or Duel in the Ruins (Foran Waterfall).

Welcome back.

_tsunami
Sep 17, 2007, 08:31 AM
I been helping a friend whos around lv 54, leveling up in holy grounds S
The mission requirement is lv 45 and has lv 75+ enimies with pretty good exp payout.
altho its prob hard to catch us cause i only get on after work around 8:30 pm GMT+10.
Otherwise welcoming anyone at that time.

MrNomad
Sep 17, 2007, 10:09 AM
if u need some help lvling characters hit me up, E-100000 Nomad

Skye-Fox713
Sep 17, 2007, 12:00 PM
The Black Hand is always willing to help out.

Just look for the Beast Female fortegunner, JOE

and welcom back

Lamak
Sep 17, 2007, 12:08 PM
I'll run Lab Recovery S2 with anyone who's up for it on the PC / PS2 servers. So yeah, I'll help you level.

Sinaku
Sep 17, 2007, 12:55 PM
Thanks a lot guys, it'll just be about another month. I gotta get a laptop (dell inspiron 9400 - that should be good enouf 2 run PSU, rite?) and then I'm planning on returning. I hope they didn't delete my chars. lol

CelestialBlade
Sep 17, 2007, 01:19 PM
Your characters should be fine, I restored an account for someone that had been offline for more than three months and her characters were all there.

Laptops are notorious for struggling with PSU somewhat, but you should be able to at least run it. Just don't count on being able to run no frame skip and maximum graphics.

Sinaku
Sep 17, 2007, 01:21 PM
I've been off for 4 or 5 months lol

Dragwind
Sep 17, 2007, 03:18 PM
It can tend to be a bit hard to find people to play with at lower levels. If you're friendly and talk to some people that you find around your level, those players could prove to be valuable companions.

KOS-MOSII
Sep 17, 2007, 06:25 PM
I usually sent an email to all my partner cards online and ask if anyone wants to join me to do mission. I always get 1 or more person whose willing to help out. Just make friends in PSU and you'll be fine...